Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So how cool would it be if the Operater(s) where like 16-20?

LycheeMoi

I'd love it if the OPs were around my age and able to wield like void amp guns and form void swords or something. Or just pick up the frames gun/melee.

we already got umbra and i'd think it defeat the purpose of umbra if all the frames are just like doing their own thing. i just don't wanna be like edgy child anymore, and i wanna be an edgy 18 year old now

be cool imo

pop your kid in the incubator press rush and out goes a 25year old ready for sitting on the couch watching TV all day while the high tech infested war machine does the killing 3 solar systems away 😄 ... wait that's what we do now anyway.

Jokes aside I would like to see my tenno grow up too... She would be very pretty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think it will come at some point in the story, right now the story is we are space androgynous teens (though I'm pretty sure DE already has body sliders available but haven't implemented it yet) I want that body slider more. bewbies man, bewbies. 

Well I would be happy esp if there is liek super long anime girl hair/Miku Twintail/YorHA A2 hair etc.

Ofc Saryn shaped female operator is way better than the mess we have right now. I hate lolis/shotas. So yes to older operator.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, ReaperOfTheSouls said:

But imagine the rule 34...

If anything this 'fan art' xdDddD brings more people to games and such so i see no problem here, you guys like more publicity anyway. 

Edited by ZenDash

Yea but id want them to grow normally. Like we are in the beginning of warframe. This is just the part of a movie talking about your childhood that made you the legendary beast you will be in the future. I think this game would have to be called warframe 2, all of our current gear gets transfered over but we get open maps in warframe two with older tenno. Everything here is calm at first, and youll only be around players near the same part of the quest as you. But when you get further down into the quest in warframe 2 theirs a part where the solar system is being threatened again by new enemy characters and such. Now the open maps you load into are filled with violence and chaos. After beating all the quest you finally obtain the option to go to a bew open world enviornment that is the result of you saving the solar system, the chaotic 1, or the 1 you started off with. Criminals and innocent civilians treat you differently in all of these 3 types of environments. 

In warframe 2, maybe have people ask about your passed and you tell them about the choices you made during some quest like the glast gambit. Or what it was like savin the people. Etc

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--

On 2018-10-09 at 1:21 PM, Endrian said:

I don't think they'd do an "age-up" story event, but it's feasible they could add height/build/maturity "sliders" to make your Operator seem older, taller, and more physically mature.

Just read the thread, think about a gender slider and... whoops there it goes; Yup, my brain stopped. A lesson in life I am sure to get. Yup, I have seen better days.

On 2018-10-09 at 11:53 AM, LightningsVengance said:

in my current head canon, Operator's follow my current IRL age, however, due to the Void they don't physically age, thus keeping the appearance of youth forever.

Is that not literally the canon? They became something of 4th spatial dimensional beings due to Void exposure....and no matter what physical damage they take, they don't bleed and they don't die.  To still call them "human," even if Grineer fit your definition of human, would be inaccurate.  They don't eat, sleep, breath, bleed....they got turned into something that Kratos would fight in one of his games.....don't forget that they're already thousands of years old....and their containment chambers did not appear to be preservation or life support pods of any sort.....that appears to be an intrinsic capability of the operators.

Edited by GunRaptor9000

On 2018-10-10 at 11:09 PM, Sc10n0fD4rksp0r3 said:

Just read the thread, think about a gender slider and... whoops there it goes; Yup, my brain stopped. A lesson in life I am sure to get. Yup, I have seen better days.

"Gender slider"? What, like Saints Row has?

On 2018-10-12 at 10:05 PM, Sc10n0fD4rksp0r3 said:

never played it, so idk.

The gender slider was next level, like, transcending norms next level.

Unfortunately, character models were hideous, so it didn't really matter, though it had some of the best clothing customization out there.  

As for the space kiddos, DE snuck in the opportunity to develop their bodies (and I believe also made them taller) a bit when they updated their models to better piece together their outfits going forward... And so they could rig them to the Warframe skeleton for them sweet emotes.  Naturally, this means they're also rigged for gun and sword play

I see no reason to believe they won't one day just introduce body sliders that allow us to influence height, weight, muscle and/or appeal, and voice tone.

Edited by Littleman88