The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its okay to make mistakes in Warframe.

Cephalycion

I've made plenty of mistakes. Nothing big, though.

I do wish I had kept up with the login system at least. I have close to 550 days, but I would be around the 1000 day mark if I had kept up.

I also invested heavily in Ember Prime sets during the february unvaulting. Bought for 180-200p per set, ended up liquidating for 230p. Not the returns I was expecting and passed up on more lucrative opportunities while holding on to the sets.

Just a few things i regret from my 400 hours of playing this game:

- Not receiving the free Ash Prime (For some magical reason)
- Buying Primed Pressure point and Reach a week before baro
- Buying an expensive Kohm Riven with minus flight speed
- Creating a ticket for the support

Edited by Xintaur

58 minutes ago, (XB1)Phantomhound465 said:

At least it gives you something to do, I don't think MR26 is possible yet anyway. Zaws are pretty op so I'm shocked you never tried to build one...then again, I constantly use fang prime or redeemer so I can't entirely have an input on that.

I build all of them, but i never really liked melee. Love the Zenistar, but for another reason than melee gameplay. So leveled but never gilded them before deletion.

1 hour ago, LightningsVengance said:

the first time I played the Sacrifice I used the mote amp...

Hide contents

20 minutes of Umbra completely dominating me I'll never get back.

Same, I was on a break from the game since before TWW and came back close to Sacrifice, of course at the time I didn't have much interest in operator mode so I did it with the mote amp as well, it was so painful.

Meanwhile right now I do most of my missions with the operator and Umbra with a Strun Wraith watching my back, having some fun now after waybounds, amps and arcanes.

1 hour ago, moostar95 said:

Went afk during a tri hunt in the plains due to some real life stuff i had to attend to thinking itll be quick. Came back and one member of the group left in rage. I left the group because of the mess i made. A part of me thought of not doing hunts anymore for a while due to feeling awful about what I did and out of embarrassment. 

Life happens. You shouldn't really let that affect you, surely not because a game.

As for the rage guy, there will be a time where it will be his turn to get interrupted by, you know, life. Maybe he will rethink his attitude by then.

2 hours ago, LightningsVengance said:

the first time I played the Sacrifice I used the mote amp...

Hide contents

20 minutes of Umbra completely dominating me I'll never get back.

Imagine having to do it twice because the dumb mini game afterwards bugs out if you have reconfigured controls.  Shoot, die, shoot, die... finally win. Wait, why isn’t this working?! WHY?!?!!!!!?!

I guess the biggest/worst mistake I ever made was accidentally buying the wrong Tennogen syandana.  DE was able to rectify it, thankfully.

Other than that, I make little mistakes here and there.

Off the top of my head:

Wanting to use one item in radial menu and accidentally choosing something else (e.g., planning to use archwing launcher, and instead throw down an energy pizza).

Bringing wrong loadout to sorties when getting interrupted b/w the 1st and 2nd or the 2nd and 3rd mission, due to forgetting what the mission or stipulations are.

Forgetting to swap out controller battery even though Xbox notified me, to the point where my controller shuts down while in-mission.

Nothing really serious or huge though.

My biggest mistake? Buying the Opticor a few years ago for 200+plat, before I realized i could build it for free from the Dojo. This was before it was reworked and it was a terrible weapon at the time.

After the rework, it's now one of my favorite and most powerful weapons I own (with a CC/CD Riven to match). I have never forgotten my terrible purchase and can laugh about it now.

trading intensify, streamline and continuity for hellfire, cryo rounds and stormbringer

spending 50 starting platinum on imperator syandana

selling a 4 forma karak with potato only make it again and put 4 forma again on it

using corrosive on corpus

accidentally running out of time from rift walk when rushing corpus spy sortie

4 hours ago, AJ5511 said:

I rushed an entire build for chroma prime (it was totally worth it (so I guess it was not a mistake (or was it??)))

I only rushed the 3 day wait. Seems like its not a big deal for 50p.

Waited till MR14 or 15 to start doing sorties.

At mr 7 ish got my first 75% plat coupon and bought 2k plat which was a common amount i used to spend monthly on an mmo. Bought common mods like streamline, continuity for 40-50p each cause all i had was broken mods. Never bought plats after that since I make more than enough through normal gameplay still.. got ripped off pretty hard.

10 hours ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

What are you guys talking about? I have done NOTHING wrong in Warframe! I am perfect, you are all beneath me! MWAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaha... I have no friends...

You legit made me laughed.

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem
But i feel ya

Jumping in a Corrupted Nullifier’s bubble with Corrupted Crewman and Lancer at Mot, using Slowva in a Defense Mission, killing myself from any explosive Weapon, killing myself from a explosive when i’m at 5 health and no life support is available, die from going AFK in a Corpus Spy Mission