Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just passed the 100D login. Getting punished for playing the game?

Brelshaza

6 minutes ago, (PS4)covan2306 said:

I think people are "attacking" you because throughout this thread, with almost every post you make, the argument that you are an entitled spoiled rich kid gets stronger and stronger

'Tis a game

because I mentioned that I am a loyal player who supports the game with IRL $ buying tennocon/primeaccess had nothing to do with "being entitled", like what in the actual F*. 
Only reason I brought that up is because some people seem to not care about the "minority" who got hurt in this process. Like hey, we matter too ya know? We pay for our stuff too.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)jesuimaneribas said:

Been there done that and recovered from it. When I started playing PC warframe I was thinking to myself damn I have a long way till I get my fav endurance run weapon. But overtime I was like , its actually not that bad soon or later I will get there. I understand that you feel betrayed but if there was never any change you would've still have to wait that 300 eitherway. So what , you missed the date of using a weapon that everyone puts it on top of the melee weapons tree, but I can tell you something. You will play it for like 1 month or so then you will get over it unless you love doing endurance runs on the daily. You think , you suffered with this ? tell that to the players that had to restart a new account on warframe because account migration or crossplay is not available yet or ever will be , but theres always hope.

Endurance runs is what I love and do the most, I don't care too much for any other meele weapon because it won't do much for my gameplay compared to the Zenistar. I know the majority of the community is just this... Casual mentality of running something for 20 minutes and leaving, but some people actually try to create themselves an "end game" where you need a couple of brain cells to play the game, rather than run a level 25 mission and feel happy with it. 

Missing the Zenistar means that I will have to wait another 200 days for the only meele weapon that could have changed my gameplay in the only mode i care about, survival. 

3 minutes ago, JirenBlu said:

because I mentioned that I am a loyal player who supports the game with IRL $ buying tennocon/primeaccess had nothing to do with "being entitled", like what in the actual F*. 
Only reason I brought that up is because some people seem to not care about the "minority" who got hurt in this process. Like hey, we matter too ya know? We pay for our stuff too.

Ah the good ole "I pay because I am loyal, I am loyal so I deserve special treatment. No, it doesn't have anything to do with $$$ at all" 

Just admit that you screwed up and ask DE if there's something they can do instead of blaming them.

I just passed the 1000 day login and got my lode star armor set....The only thing that bothers me would be the glyphs that you receive from log in rewards...Those glyphs point out other 4-2 year veterans to me...so I know that that player came up along side me and I know what they went through in order to get it...it's not a bad thing to have that kind of marker in their profile waiting for them when they hit 950 and at 950 only...You'll know your classmates and their year so to speak instantly...

34 minutes ago, JirenBlu said:

Yeah, you are clearly mental. I'm sorry for your depressed life, I hope at least in game you are not a pathetic player as you are a pathetic person 👏

Yeah I can see why people are giving you so much support in this thread /s

You claim to not have time to spend watching a dev stream but you have time to be on the forums whining like a child. I can already see it, you'll disappear from these forums the moment a moderator deletes or locks this thread and you'll disappear. Just like every other edgy kid that gets butt hurt because they couldn't control themselves.

I would say see ya around, but I probs wont. 

1 minute ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Yeah I can see why people are giving you so much support in this thread /s

You claim to not have time to spend watching a dev stream but you have time to be on the forums whining like a child. I can already see it, you'll disappear from these forums the moment a moderator deletes or locks this thread and you'll disappear. Just like every other edgy kid that gets butt hurt because they couldn't control themselves.

I would say see ya around, but I probs wont. 

You are funny, do you want a hug? I get attacked by someone saying my mom threw me on the floor when I was a baby because I'm posting something he doesn't agree on a forum, and you quote my, just as gentle response to him?

1 minute ago, JirenBlu said:

You are funny, do you want a hug? I get attacked by someone saying my mom threw me on the floor when I was a baby because I'm posting something he doesn't agree on a forum, and you quote my, just as gentle response to him?

I asked if you were dropped or intentionally thrown because of your entitled behaviour and devolving the thread into you insulting every person that tells you that you are wrong. Maybe go back and read your own posts? You've been nothing but a turd since the first post.

5 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

I asked if you were dropped or intentionally thrown because of your entitled behaviour and devolving the thread into you insulting every person that tells you that you are wrong. Maybe go back and read your own posts? You've been nothing but a turd since the first post.

Honestly I did go back and read 1 by 1. I "insulted" whoever "insulted" me back, yeah, will do it again, in game, by voice or whatever is necessary. People think they can just be little pricks and get away with it, or give someone sh** when they don't even know them. I came here following DE's instructions after sending them a ticket and asking about the new login reward system, about 10 days ago or so. 
My original post was asking "how is it going to be for people who are just passed the 100 days mark" and that was enough for people to start attacking me. Yeah, F** that. I won't sit and cry, you wanna talk @#!$ we can talk !@!#, as simple as that. 

Just now, SteelOverseer666 said:

If this small thing bothered you this much I dont believe you have a future here with Warframe. Some people are simply too impatient or entitled to be able to stand by DE's development style.  You should probably just save disappointing yourself further and find another game.

Thank you for your opinion!

It's not that big a deal - imagine how great it felt for those of us that have been around since update 12 or so when they introduced the new old login system and were set to "0".  Your getting free stuff in a free to play game, from a dev that actually listens to it's player base and hasn't forced you to spend anything but your time to enjoy their product.  

Azima is a good example of how the riven system was meant to be, sure..but this isn't a thing you should be complaining about.

It's as if DE gave us what we wanted..but someone complains about not being able to take advantage of the change.

1 hour ago, Xydeth said:

its not like u wouldve had to stop playing for a month...

😂 Yes it is. Check out when they started discussing it. Then check out the date on the workshop thread. 

1 hour ago, JirenBlu said:

But you must agree though that playes that are at the early 100's days of login are actually getting "punished" for playing the game. Zenistar is something I've always wanted, and I'm pretty sure the majority of Warframe loves it.. "If only I didn't play the game this last week", I would've had it. Now I need to wait another 195 days?? 
I don't think this is fair. 

1) No, I don't have to agree with you about that. 

2) If you are in the early 100s, then you probably haven't been playing for very long. So that whole "I've always wanted this" routine gets a No. You've got so much else to get in this game that it's not even funny that you are acting like it's the end of the world. And they're constantly adding new stuff, in 200 days you probably still won't have all of it. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)Sharrowkin said:

DE, how dare you give out free stuff and decide to make changes to your game that benefit the overwhelming majority of players. Shame on you!

They should take it all back is what they should do. I'll give up my milestones, if it would put an end to all of these threads about how very very unfair it is that they got a free gift. 

But you must agree though that playes that are at the early 100's days of login are actually getting "punished" for playing the game. Zenistar is something I've always wanted, and I'm pretty sure the majority of Warframe loves it.. "If only I didn't play the game this last week", I would've had it. Now I need to wait another 195 days?? 

Sure it's unfair.

But what would the alternative be, though? That DE just never changed their systems or their game for fear of being unfair to someone? That DE had to check in with the community every time they wanted to wait for a change and if someone disagreed or thought it unfair, they'd have to wait until everyone in the playerbase gave them the go-ahead to proceed?

If you want to change a system, at some point you just have to say f-it, there'll never be a good time to do this so let's just pull off the bandaid quickly and get it done.

What do you think will happen when all of us start comparing notes on who spent what? Because you're actually acting like other people haven't spent their money on the game too. 

That doesn't make us entitled to anything other than what we paid for. I'm guessing that you got what you paid for. Other than that we're not entitled to anything the same way that a restaurant that gives out free toys with a meal can give you a toy that you don't necessarily want and you don't have the right to demand that they take it back and give you another. 

We get it. You didn't pay attention to what's been going on. You now feel like you have lost out on something huge because of it. You find that your sodium levels are off the charts and need to let some out or you might get an aneurysm. You are upset because a lot of other people are telling you that it's tough luck but those are the breaks. You're even more upset because nobody is offering you a free zenistar. 

Either way, you will find it a lot easier to deal with when you finally get the salt out, calm down, and move on with your life. 

Good luck with that, Tenno. 

Nobody is being punished. Quite the contrary, you were rewarded for playing. You’re just unhappy that you were rewarded prior to being allowed to choose your reward. 

Ultimately you're getting something for nothing already. To complain that someone else gets a different something for the same nothing just seems childish to me. 

Edited by Thaelyn2

2 hours ago, JirenBlu said:

lmao do you think is it fair for others when they had to wait for almost a year to get zenistar and now everyone can get it when they reach the 100 days, its anything but "punished" , you knew the changes yet still log in pass it anyway. LIVE WITH IT

they should have taken the mods and weapons out of the milestone system and kept the cosmetics, this way veterans would keep theyr status cosmetics and newer player wouldnt have to face a 600 days time wall to get things that can influence the gameplay ( mods) or progress ( weapons for mastery).

my only issue is the time gating, nothing more.

57 minutes ago, JirenBlu said:

Honestly I did go back and read 1 by 1. I "insulted" whoever "insulted" me back, yeah, will do it again, in game, by voice or whatever is necessary. People think they can just be little pricks and get away with it, or give someone sh** when they don't even know them. I came here following DE's instructions after sending them a ticket and asking about the new login reward system, about 10 days ago or so. 
My original post was asking "how is it going to be for people who are just passed the 100 days mark" and that was enough for people to start attacking me. Yeah, F** that. I won't sit and cry, you wanna talk @#!$ we can talk !@!#, as simple as that. 

worlds_smallest_violin_poster_by_dr_j33-

2 hours ago, JirenBlu said:

I'm currently at 105 or 106 days logged in and we just got the new login system where at 100 days you get to choose your weapon. I got my default Azima as my 100 days which I clearly do not want because it's just an MR fodder weapon, compared to our glorious option of the Zenistar. 
How is it going to be, am I having to wait another 200 days to get my Zenistar? If that's the case, people like me actually got punished for playing the game these last few days. Someone could create a fresh new Warframe account today and get the Zenistar in half of the days it's going to take me.

I had to wait for 300 days to get my hands on the Zenistar. I never ever had the chance to pick the reward I want.
Can you even imagine how unfair this whole new system is to me?
It's unbelievable that DE really made this change. I demand a refund for all the time I wasted on logging into a game that I like and want to play.

"Punished for playing the game"?

God - people are such drama queens. 

Quite honestly I don't even keep track of login rewards. Recently reached Day 180, so I guess in another 20 days I'll get something, above and beyond the usual minor credit boosts or resources.

Most of the time I'm too busy trying to keep track of what i need to do next, to really care about log-in rewards. If its something nice, thats a bonus. If its just more resources...well I can still use them...

Edited by FlusteredFerret