Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Alert's need to be deleted

Blazmatic

Elite Alert? what is that? ever since [DE]Rebacca talking about high failed rate, I become uninterested and never want to play it. Why would anyone want to play a mission where they know they'll failed? Are they even think about it or just want to raise the difficulty without thinking about consequence?

I know that Elite Alert will be a thing. Since they said each syndicate will have their own elite mission. But mission with very high failed rate? count me out... I just want to play happily.

PS. I did NOT mean to delete the mode. It's just never interested me. Even it they made Prime or very VERY good mod onit, I'll never play it at the mission current state.

I’m on PS4 n can’t wait for these alerts. I have all powerful warframes that I just facepalm every mission I do these aye. Looking forward to some sort of challenge. What’s even better is that it’s locked behind a content barrier preventing noobs from doing it. Now only if they did something similar with eidolons. Matchmaking system would be great. 

27 minutes ago, NocheLuz said:

Elite Alert? what is that? ever since [DE]Rebacca talking about high failed rate, I become uninterested and never want to play it. Why would anyone want to play a mission where they know they'll failed? Are they even think about it or just want to raise the difficulty without thinking about consequence?

I know that Elite Alert will be a thing. Since they said each syndicate will have their own elite mission. But mission with very high failed rate? count me out... I just want to play happily.

PS. I did NOT mean to delete the mode. It's just never interested me. Even it they made Prime or very VERY good mod onit, I'll never play it at the mission current state.

The point of the mission is to be tricky. If you want to mosey through, most of the game has you covered.

For what it's worth, I consider myself to be a moderately good player, and I didn't die in either of the Arbitrations I've played.

2 hours ago, BL4CKN0ISE said:

This happened to me too. I had a pretty tanky Nezha build too and Halo was up. There's no way they should be doing that much damage. It was like a couple minutes into a mission. Instantly exploded. 

All of my other squishy frames were fine taking some damage. I wish I would've recorded it. 

Problem is that title of this thread says > "Elite Alert's need to be deleted", and not "Elite alert's need to be fixed." 

BTW. How does the enemy level scale in Elite Alert's Just asking by curiosity. (I haven't had time to try out yet.)

Edited by Ryuurik

1 hour ago, Corvid said:

The point of the mission is to be tricky. If you want to mosey through, most of the game has you covered.

For what it's worth, I consider myself to be a moderately good player, and I didn't die in either of the Arbitrations I've played.

Well, it's hard to died if you really want to. But what I mean is 'High failed rate'. Even if you didn't died it didn't mean you can completed the mission. I do think I either misunderstood the meaning of difficulty and challenge, or the game/developer just plain out want you to failed the mission more.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Tenno, it’s dangerous to go alone into Elite Alerts! Take this:

latest?cb=20160315123844

I will say one thing about Arbitrations, between them and the gear wheel changes...... I'm actually tempted to build some specters. 

10 minutes ago, Oreades said:

I will say one thing about Arbitrations, between them and the gear wheel changes...... I'm actually tempted to build some specters. 

I always bring the healers. They are good for squishy frames in endurance runs.

Arbitrations are great but it's literally been the most toxic experience I've had in 5 years of WF. Trashy nuke style frames that hide in corners, whole rooms away from the team or just salty randos' and keyboard warriors who die in the first rotation and just talk trash the whole time. If nothing else, squad up BEFORE hand.

As for OP, IDK man, just keeps trying. There's still a whole lot of warframe, lots o things to do. Hone you're craft a little more.

* if you're there for the endurance rewards,don't bother..

Edited by _DapperDanMan_

1 minute ago, _DapperDanMan_ said:

Arbitrations are great but it's literally been the most toxic experience I've had in 5 years of WF. Trashy nuke style frames that hide in corners, whole rooms away from the team or just salty randos' and keyboard warriors who die in the first rotation and just talk trash the whole time. If nothing else, squad up BEFORE hand.

As for OP, IDK man, just keeps trying. There's still a whole lot of warframe, lots o things to do. Hone you're craft a little more.

You get the same thing in ESO, or any random group really. Only difference with these you only get one life.

If the nuke frames that hide are Saryns, spore hide and seek is a valid playstyle. Far more effective than face tanking imo.

6 minutes ago, Diveris said:

You get the same thing in ESO, or any random group really. Only difference with these you only get one life.

If the nuke frames that hide are Saryns, spore hide and seek is a valid playstyle. Far more effective than face tanking imo.

Nah, that's old school, late game tactics. If it's under lvl 150 that's completely unnecessary. We're talkn sortie lvl enemies.

you find them everywhere i know, Just didn't expect such a self centered playstyles so soon I guess. You can survive anything with just about any comp in this game.

Edited by _DapperDanMan_

Il y a 3 heures, Ryuurik a dit :

BTW. How does the enemy level scale in Elite Alert's Just asking by curiosity. (I haven't had time to try out yet.)

Badly. They start low and take forever to break lv 100.

il y a 12 minutes, Diveris a dit :

Considering how tough a decked Saryn can be, and how Hunter Adrenaline works, i hardly agree, but it highly depends on your build. 

Also, Adaptation now exists. Any frame can get 99.8% DR (on health) through that, an Healer Specter and double Guardian Set. 

13 minutes ago, _DapperDanMan_ said:

Nah, that's old school, late game tactics. If it's under lvl 150 that's completely unnecessary. We're talkn sortie lvl enemies.

you find them everywhere i know, Just didn't expect such a self centered playstyles so soon I guess. You can survive anything with just about any comp in this game.

While I agree that tactic is typically deployed in late game survival.. I think the reason it is used is efficiency. It allows the player to kill while surviving.

If you mess up in an endurance run you have other chances. In elites you have to restart. 

I understand it annoys you, but imo annoyances are to be expected in pugs. And as long as the nuke frame isn't leeching no harm no foul.

I do not mean any of this as an attack of anyway, but is it not a bit self centered to want others to play a particular way? Long as they get their kills/contribute and they arent exploiting; not sure why it's an issue.

As for the trash talkers who dies 2 mins in... I agree 100% there.

The same for me:

Nidus 1100 lives --> I die (passive activates but still WTF?)

Octavia 600 lives --> I die (just bullet jumping around woth no enemys)

Valkitty 940 lives and a ton of armor --> I die just running around

Is this a bug? It happend a lot of times already. It is really frustating.