Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #118!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello! I am a humble player from Russia, and i realy do not know where to wright this. since late april to, well, now, players from Russia are faced with a problem of not being able to invite, or being invited or not being the host due to 1 govermental body tried to ban app Telegramm, resulting in banning millions of IP adressess, and unbanning some, but not all. The solution we are faced with is using VPN, but i am afraid, personally, of being banned. Our community manager, i think , tried to relate about this. What should we do? Triing to prove to govermental body that IPs for invites are only through court. Please help.

Could you make more Tonfa like weapons? I really like the Warglaives from World of Warcraft, and I'd love it if there were more weapons like those.
Will there be crossover promotions between Survived By and Warframe? ;)
When will we be able to put Tau polarities on other weapons/ frames if at all?
Could you make certain events like Plague star more common?
Would you consider doing a visual update of the interior of our ship? Some of the machines like the foundry look pretty outdated compared to the rest of the game (Minor detail I know).
Could you add sentient enemies to more tiles/modes? I know they're probably going to be more frequent with the new quests coming up, but currently we don't really have a reason to use the new weapon for it's sentient damage bonus (same with Umbra, but that one is used more because alot of people liked normal Excal anyway).
I know you're busy making Pets 2.0, but does that mean they will be overall stronger and tankier? It shouldn't become a requirement to have one active but I'd be nice if they were more than a frail utility item (I guess making them have some form of lifesteal & better AI would solve alot of stuff, but they could also really use a base health increase)

19 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Is the New War going to be the biggest expansion to date or is it going to be on the same level as the PoE / Fortuna? Also will you be adding new rewards to purchase with the Vitus Essence? Arbitration was supposed to be the new big thing for veterans to consume time while content was being made but it just becomes a more efficient Endo farm after some rounds.

Just coming out of the Dojo rework contest, so have some dojo specific questions!

-It was mentioned awhile back that we would be able to change the skybox around the outside dojo: is this still happening, and if so when (ish)?

-I realize we have as a community built in places that were never intended, but there are some areas outside that lighting doesn't extend to.  Any plans to fix this, or perhaps give us an outside space to work with officially?

-Building in the dojo is a lot like building with legos, but only with specialty pieces.  Any plans to give the dojo decor some basic "bricks?" 

-More decor pieces to build with please!

Thank you for the awesome game, Warframe Rocks!

Right now i would really like to know if you are still planing to change up Vauban, Nyx and Chroma. In Vaubans case it will be very disappointing to see a charge up button on his 1 and an actual passive called a rework. Nyx's kit continues to be extremely boring and disapointing(feels like an ability is missing) and, in Chroma's case i am very sad that his kit didn't get looked at at all. Since some changes were implemented to Limbo's kit , when he got primed, that made him feels like a way better frame i was expecting the same treatment for Chroma.

Right now, the way his abilities work make him a 2 and 3 spamming frame. The buffs are really nice but his other 2 abilities need to be looked at since his 1 barely does any dmg after lvl20 and the penalty for casting his 4 isn't worth the benefits that Efigy offers. I do think that the solution for his 4 might be as simple as fixing some numbers but then again it runs the risk of coming close to that "set it and forget it" playstyle we all know. As for his 1 i would like to see a mechanic similar to Ivara or Vauban where we can change our elements at will by taping the key and casting Spectral Scream by holding it. This would not only make it an ability worth casting but it would also bring a lot of diversity to his kit by being able to change the elements of his buffs on the fly.

Thank you very much for reading,

A concerned Oberon/Harrow/Chroma main

#1 Can we make The Quills more rewarding to do? I started soloing Teralists for about a week now and I think the standing gain could be better.

*I know this should probably be in feedback* Gain standing for killing or capturing a Teralist and gain Focus for killing or capturing (sense it requires Operators anyway.)

of course it varies which one you do. The Sentient cores is just a formality in getting started. just a personal suggestion.

#2 In the future can we one day call air-support to shoot down other enemy ships in landscape? I'm tired of getting shot at by those things.

#3 Can we one day disassimble Amps so we can mix and match parts without having to build a new Amp?

#4 Will Nyx get reworked this year? 

Hi, I know these questions might get passed over but, with so many items being hoisted into the game (i.e. Garuda, vault reopenings, etc.), is there any chance that the relic system could be overhauled? 

It currently requires 100 void traces to radiant a relic, 50 for flawless and 25 for exceptional. Even if you radiant a relic, with the RNG system currently in place, you are liable to get a forma from each relic even if you have a squad of 4 running the same relic, all radiant and still get the top 3 on the tier instead of the rare tier at the bottom. 

Now, I'm posing this question before we know if Garuda will be Quest based or drop based. But considering we all hope she's quest based and not drop based (remembering mine and a friend's 50+ runs to Tyl Regor for Equinox Day Aspects to drop), perhaps you guys can look into the loot system a bit more, at least for Warframes/Weapons that have been out for a while.

Also - Perhaps increase the mission chance of Vauban Neuroptics to show up as they are more spread out than the Chassis or Systems (which are up almost every day, multiple times a day, picture proof below) 

Thank you for taking the time to check my message and hope you guys have a successful devstream come tomorrow. 
-Shuhalo.
654d6578-bc2a-48c9-8157-3ea2399cf4c5.png8498361f-7830-4fb3-a9f8-9e9b26fc9ebd.png

5 minutes ago, RabidMoose said:

Will there be any riven disposition rebalancing in the near future (e.g. Tiberon Prime with max disposition being lowered)? If so, will the stats of pre-change rivens be changed with that update?

never understood the problem with tiberon prime disposition issue in matters.  

My only question for now: the balance of rivens price. We all know: lanka, rubico, vectis, opticor, ignis, amprex, etc. have salty prices on their rivens, sometimes it can be really abusive. So, we need something from DE, or riven maket is going to drown to caos (even more).

1. Will Orb Vallis time lapse be the same as the Plains, time-wise, e.g. 100 minutes "day", 50 minutes "night"? If I remember correctly, there was a mention made about how players would be able to 'activate' the "night" phase. Will there be a cool-down for the "night" phase?

2. Red Veil had Harrow, Perrin Sequence had Nidus, New Loka had Titania, and Cephalon Suda had Octavia. Are there plans to finish giving the last two syndicates their own Warframe quest? Only Steel Meridian and Arbiters of Hexis are left, with only Arbiters having little to no world building, sans the Arbitrations. 

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream118_1080p_v1.jpg

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: Devstream #118 brings you a first look at GARUDA! The Warframe revealed at TennoCon through the amazing art of Kevin Glint is ready for a first in-game look! We’ll also be taking a visit to the Orb Vallis to see what’s been going on since we last visited! We may slip in some data for fun too because why not!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Chroma Prime Access Pack!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, October 19th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, October 19th!  

Can you please bring back the OLD Bo skin as a staff skin option? I loved my Matrix 2 Neo vs Smith Steel pipe to Pluto and back and i would really like to be able to soak in that nostalgia again.

Dont get me wrong the new Model isnt bad by any means but it's just not "my" favorite melee anymore

Much love!

Archived