Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #118!

[DE]Rebecca

Yay! I have a few questions I've collected from the community. (And some that I thought of that simply need an answer)

1: When will we get melee, bow, speargun, etc. stances for our Warframe Articula?

2: Will we be able to use Operators in each other's ships?

3: Will we ever be able to spawn multiple of our own Warframes in Captura? 

4: Will we get appearance tabs for the Operator?

5: Will we ever get to have multiple pets roaming the ship at a time?

6: Will Sentinels ever be able to roam the ship? (Everyone I've talked to seems to like this idea)

7: Does TennoGen fit into the lore? (Maybe the Tenno could affect the designs of Warframes somehow? I NEED confirmation!)

8: Why aren't we trying to destroy the Kuva Fortress?

9: Will Volt get cloth physics anytime soon?

Thanks for doing this guys!

With Arbitrations out and providing a good source of Endo and Sanctuary Onslaught providing a good source of relics is there any chance of Sortie reward tables being updated to stand out with those other two modes? Especially considering that sorties only give you a reward once a day and some of the rewards like 4k Endo, Anasa Sculptures and 6k Kuva feel a little redundant now that you can get that much (and more) in Endo for doing Arbitration alerts every hour and Kuva from Kuva Survivals/Kuva Siphons.

Hello DE Friends!

Are you guys considering expanding your merch offerings a bit? I would love to see stuff like Enamel Pins, More plush (a Norg / Moa / Bolarola/ Ordis plush would be amazing!), and most of all, maybe a High End Art Book? The art is one of the reasons I adore this game, and I would love to have a gorgeous artbook to pour over and show to others.

Is there any chance for Zephyr's Tail Wind to get some changes?

The removal of her high jump/ground launch has left me with an everlasting sour note since the rework earlier this year. It was so fun to use, and then glide around with Ogris/Angstrum/Kulstar/Staticor etc. The reworked dash goes way too far (or limits the duration of the entire kit), and has some peculiar issues when used with aim glide, while bullet jump lacks the launch speed/power and increased 'float time' that the high jump/ground launch had, even with bullet jump mods. The charged up cast -> hover is unfortunately too slow and restrictive to even compare to her pre-rework form.

NIce, glad to be hearing from u guys again =D

Also seeing how u made archwing infinite and are planning archwing weapons for warframes.

HOW about making player use archwing weapons when he deploys archwing on PoE. Honestly that was actually what I expected archwing on PoE was, back in the day when I seen that trailer.

Also reason why I stuck thru heap of missions to actually rank up my archwing grear. So maybe that could be nice consistent solution =3 and way to let players utilize the gear outside of the actual archwing missions =3

When Railjack comes next year, will there be a way to set a permenant squad to share the vessel with at all times, even when you're offline? I would like to share the same railjack with three white listed friends at all times without having to invite and what not, making the game feel less isolated.

It would be neat to see what fishing & mining will be like in fortuna.

I'd also like to know. Will resources gotten from the Plains of Eidolon also be required in some things from fortuna?

Will our fishing Spears and nosam cutters from Cetus work in Fortuna or will we need to get new ones from Fortuna?

Archived