Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

dose the stalker ever get tired of getting his ass handed to him multiple times?

(PSN)alvian00

33 minutes ago, IzaSlave said:

I'm still waiting for him to drop a Hate bp

been there. he will drop it for you eventually. it took me years to get the Hate, some people have been playing for over 5 years and still don't have it, such is it's rarity.

as for Stalker, he probably doesn't have the time or skills to do anything other than hunt Tenno. he still enjoys preying on newbies, I'm sure.

What DE should do with Stalky-

Make him realize that what he is doing is strange and getting nothing done as he is destroying WARFRAMES only.

Have him meditate to the point he realizes that he is ORDIS. He is kind of like the Danger Room for the X-Men (see DANGER in the X-Men comics) and that he is supposed to be a threat to keep the Tenno on their toes with no real damage to them. Yet all this time that he thought he was some guardian on the side of right, he has been a training tool. 

With this knowledge, he decides to build a stronger body and sends out mulitiples of these to hunt down the Tenno. Using the Umbra control module info we plugged into the Orbiter, he makes these new bodies able to actually grab our Tenno from our Frames just as UExcal did. This means that these new bodies are a threat to the Tenno and the fights become more like fighting Umbra than Stalker- we have to keep our Frames away while being careful being out as the Tenno since if he slays us in that form, we lose a Revive for 24 hours, the mission ends, and we are returned to our ship with that said Warframe incapacitated for the same 24 hours.

Yeah ...or whatever DE will do with him next will be cool

Edited by (XB1)DShinShoryuken
Slays....not stays

Just now, Hypernaut1 said:

I have to say, as as new player, the whole stalker shtick was real impressive.... Now it's just lame.

the vanilla stalker is still bloody #*!%|ng frightening, though. shadow stalker is just some fake goth talking and doing angry huffing into a paper cup.

15 hours ago, (PS4)alvian00 said:

oh yea he still have the "New Bloods" as targets so when he grows frustrated he can always target them.

Umm.. I am a new player and I beat him pretty easily. I thought he was scary at first but I just ran back and forth a lot. I think he forgot to fire his bow most of the time. He just became this weird smoke cloud and followed me around *Shrug*

3 minutes ago, crystalwaltz said:

Umm.. I am a new player and I beat him pretty easily. I thought he was scary at first but I just ran back and forth a lot. I think he forgot to fire his bow most of the time. He just became this weird smoke cloud and followed me around *Shrug*

Old stalker (before various nerfs) had aimbot that tracked through walls and a dread that nearly oneshot you before the bleed kicked in.

Now this was looooong before we even knew that the void kids exist and there was no way to cheese him with operator weapons.
He was a real threat then and scary af

3 minutes ago, Nesodos said:

Old stalker (before various nerfs) had aimbot that tracked through walls and a dread that nearly oneshot you before the bleed kicked in.

Now this was looooong before we even knew that the void kids exist and there was no way to cheese him with operator weapons.
He was a real threat then and scary af

So he used to be worse than the shadow stalker? because I ended up fighting that version of his as well. That was hard. I couldn't really hurt him at all :P

54 minutes ago, crystalwaltz said:

So he used to be worse than the shadow stalker? because I ended up fighting that version of his as well. That was hard. I couldn't really hurt him at all 😛

Shadow stalker is easier than normal stalker once you have the operator/amps because void energy resets their resistance and shadow boy has nearly no range when he's not casting some abilities

The old stalker was like the normal stalker now but with way beefier attacks and more health

Edited by Nesodos
Damn you, typos!

18 hours ago, IzaSlave said:

I'm still waiting for him to drop a Hate bp

Waiting for Dispair myself.

Still remember finishing one mission. Just got on the platform, then suddenly he kicks in his speil.  I'm just there going.. huh?  Oh. Bit late there.  Too busy polishing Hun were you?