Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda Feedback and Discussion

(PSN)LoisGordils

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Datam4ss:

Sarcastic or did you not read the available news on the other threads? Garuda is getting this.

I think you got something wrong.

Garuda can use her "claws" as an exalted-like Weapon, you can Rankup and Mod as normal, when you don't equip a normal Melee Weapon.

Edit: Its Part of her Passive. Her Fourth isn't an Exalted Weapon.

Edited by Darkuhn

Just now, Darkuhn said:

Garuda can use her "claws" as an exalted-like Weapon, you can Rankin and Mod as normal, when you don't equip a normal Melee Weapon.

Yea, IF she has no other melee weapon equipped... people got it right.

1 minute ago, Darkuhn said:

Garuda can use her "claws" as an exalted-like Weapon, you can Rankin and Mod as normal, when you don't equip a normal Melee Weapon.

I probably misread the guy's post and thought he was asking if the claws were usable in place of melee/were even usable in some way or another. Extreme boredom makes one speed read everything

43 minutes ago, Darkuhn said:

Garuda can use her "claws" as an exalted-like Weapon, you can Rankup and Mod as normal, when you don't equip a normal Melee Weapon.

Would love it if she got her own exclusive stance for her claws alongside or after the release of melee 3.0.

Also wish she did not use the same animation as the claw weapons. Looks a little out of place for her. Would like it if her idle stance with her talons equipped had her hold her claws out kinda like this:

9732923b0dea818bde836b220a16a74b.jpg

2 hours ago, Darkuhn said:

Yes, I'm only asking for her to use the final like an exalted weapon, even with the melee. 

vor 19 Minuten schrieb (XB1)TRL kaldwin:

Yes, I'm only asking for her to use the final like an exalted weapon, even with the melee. 

So at the moment Garuda basically has 5 Abilities and you want her do be changed to only have 4?

Side note, In the Video they showed about Garuda her "Claws" didn't consume Energy and had an Stance equipped. This is way better then a normal exalted weapon.

Also her passive is somewhat comparable to Mesa's passive as you have the option to get something from not using one of your slots.

Also also this Passive makes Garuda the only Warframe that can be played with out any other equipment which could speed up the time you need to Rank her up significantly. Depending on the Stats of her Passive weapon it could also be quite strong.

17 minutes ago, Darkuhn said:

So at the moment Garuda basically has 5 Abilities and you want her do be changed to only have 4?

Side note, In the Video they showed about Garuda her "Claws" didn't consume Energy and had an Stance equipped. This is way better then a normal exalted weapon.

Also her passive is somewhat comparable to Mesa's passive as you have the option to get something from not using one of your slots.

Also also this Passive makes Garuda the only Warframe that can be played with out any other equipment which could speed up the time you need to Rank her up significantly. Depending on the Stats of her Passive weapon it could also be quite strong.

OK, Sorry again I have not understood well the situation. 

You're right, this way is better than have an exalted weapons. 

I only hope that the claws will do much damage like a real exalted weapons at the cost of the melee slot. 

9 minutes ago, moostar95 said:

My god, you guys did it. You made her not only alot more fun to play around with. But energy free build in claws. Rip valkyr. Im so playing this frame.

Same here. I love to see Gore in a Video Game and Garuda, with the claws equipped, fits that playstyle more than Valkyr. I feel like playing her more than Valkyr and this is from a person who mained Valkyr a year ago (Love her to death). 

Justo ahora, (XB1)TRL kaldwin dijo:

OK, Sorry again I have not understood well the situation. 

You're right, this way is better than have an exalted weapons. 

I only hope that the claws will do much damage like a real exalted weapons at the cost of the melee slot. 

I hope that too, what i am thinking now is ... are we gonna be able to add mods like Bloodrush and so?

15 hours ago, Xylyssa said:

can you change her current ultimate back into the awesome vortex blender with all the spinning blades and shadowy spirit look?

If only they could make a better version of that, it would be 'ok' at best, that ult was really strange as she went all weird levitating in that pose, and it's design was pretty simple, saw nothing special on that...

And you talk about the slow charge time and it being cumbersome, I don't like the new ult as well, but the old one didn't seemed super fast moving, you know... it was just a worse version of Revenant's ult.

I wish her fourth still had that scary look were she's floating with spikes going everywhere however! I didn't like the way it was so un interactive too. Like i feel like they should have allowed her to keep that but be able to use her new fourth too. And give her (in my opinion) a better floating animation where where her body is horizontal rather than vertical, in she leads the direction she's going in with her claws.

Makes her look like a creepy ghost demon *.*

I was also thinking that she should get covered in A LOT more blood when using her ultimate to help make her look more like some type of blood spirit. The blood would be covering her like a ghostly looking dress and it grants her damage evasion and damage reduction. The thing about this fourth tho is I think it would be interesting if it slowly activates on its own as she kills enemies with her abilities. Then after she's killed enough boom it activates for a duration. Giving her allies an increased chance to dismember enemies when killed perfect for nekros desecration and to add to the gore. Also it should increase the damage while decreasing the energy cost of abilities.

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--

I don't really have much to say about Garuda's first and second abilities, they work they should although the first skill with the shield might be little dull.

I however have a big issue with her 3rd skill, 50% of your HP to restore energy based on your Efficiency is extremely silly... why would I ever use the 3rd ability if I already have high efficiency? I would never waste 50% of my HP to restore something like 20% energy either if I wanted to build something with negative efficiency to try make use of the ability- it's a bit of a mess as is. 

4th ability  is cool and and all, but if I had to have one complain it would be that it has no proper indication on the range it reaches enemies and that it might be a tad bit slow with the area charging even with Natural Talent.

First off, definitely enjoying her kit so far. Great stuff.

However, the only real gripe I have so far is that Dread Mirror's explosive projectile...isn't every explosive; at least effects-wise. It obviously does a pretty powerful aoe when it hits something, but you don't really see anything. It just pops and everything near it dies. Which is great, but maybe some sort of cool bloody, gorey blast effect could happen too. Other than that, which is admittedly a very small gripe, I'm having alot of fun with her.

29 minutes ago, Kittsu said:

I don't really have much to say about Garuda's first and second abilities, they work they should although the first skill with the shield might be little dull.

I however have a big issue with her 3rd skill, 50% of your HP to restore energy based on your Efficiency is extremely silly... why would I ever use the 3rd ability if I already have high efficiency? I would never waste 50% of my HP to restore something like 20% energy either if I wanted to build something with negative efficiency to try make use of the ability- it's a bit of a mess as is. 

4th ability  is cool and and all, but if I had to have one complain it would be that it has no proper indication on the range it reaches enemies and that it might be a tad bit slow with the area charging even with Natural Talent.

Don't forget her passive. "As Garuda nears death, her damage increases." That's one of the bigger selling points to Bloodletting. This ability also opens up builds that don't need as much efficiency. What I've been doing, is using Bloodletting, do damage, and then Blood Altar when things get hairy. Blood Altar lasts quite a long time and heals extremely well, so having it up so you can run in and heal yourself while also using Bloodletting works wonders.

Also my Bloodletting is at rank 1 and gives 20% energy without mods. I'm pretty sure at max it'll give more. With all that combined I personally feel it's a viable risk vs. reward ability.

12 hours ago, VPrime96 said:

Same here. I love to see Gore in a Video Game and Garuda, with the claws equipped, fits that playstyle more than Valkyr. I feel like playing her more than Valkyr and this is from a person who mained Valkyr a year ago (Love her to death). 

12 hours ago, moostar95 said:

My god, you guys did it. You made her not only alot more fun to play around with. But energy free build in claws. Rip valkyr. Im so playing this frame.

lol unless garuda's claws does 12000 damage per hit with at least 40% crit chance when modded I don't think she'll be near the level as valkyr

40 minutes ago, (XB1)TRL kaldwin said:

I see the damage that garuda's talons do... 

Do not use the melee weapon to use the claws instead is a waste, the claws do not do enough damage to justify the absence of a melee. 

Can you (or anyone willing for that matter) post the stats of the talons?

I take back what I said about Garuda's 4th ability. It's absolutely worthless at anything above lvl 40.  It can't even consistently kill 8  lvl 80 Chargers at 333% power strength and 73% duration, sure I could increase the duration but why do I have to wait for something as insignificant as a Charger to die? Literally any weapon I have can one-shot them.  Garuda is just a healer in high level content as far as I can tell. Her 1 CAN kill high level stuff, but only at small range(10m at 100%) after absorbing damage/spamming 1- like once every 10 seconds.

Edited by Kittsu