Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kohm needs a real rework

4 minutes ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

Look at dev stream 118 zhuge is totally unique and looks like a real crossbow semi auto and has much higher damage if it was unmodded

The placeholder for the new crossbow coming is the Zhuge in the Dev Build. Zhuge is receiving no changes. You must have misinterpreted what [DE]Rebecca did. She injected the new weapon into her game through commands, and the placeholder for this new weapon was the Zhuge.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

Its going to be intresting to have a high damage crossbow stronger then rubico prime but im worried with its mag halfed it will hurt my hands way to much

No crossbow will ever compete with Rubico Prime as it can literally one shot kill. I am sorry to inform you of this news.

Edited by Voltage

1 minute ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Y'all are biting hard on this dudes bait. 

Instead of being rude, why don't you join in on trying to educate this player. That is what these Forums are for. Just because the dude has an unpopular opinion, doesn't mean he is trolling right off the bat.

Just now, Voltage said:

Instead of being rude, why don't you join in on trying to educate this player. That is what these Forums are for. Just because the dude has an unpopular opinion, doesn't mean he is trolling right off the bat.

The TC does nothing but post threads to bait people such as yourself, he's not going to change especially since his last troll post which is now hidden was one that was about suicide.

5 hours ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

weakest damage of all shotguns

..but still mostly slash, and you have literally hundreds of shells with a good but not ridiculous fire rate (Boar Prime's faster but arguably too fast, it runs out of ammo quick.)

its so ugly

that's your opinion. some people like the Kohm's look, personally I think it's not ugly but not pretty either. there is also the Harkonar Kohm skin which adds some metallic effects that improve it slightly IMO.

damage and fire rate riven

damage is good, and fire rate makes it more fun, but if you want a properly, disgustingly powerful Kohm, you need something like + damage, + Multishot and + status Chance with a negative like - zoom to increase the bonuses. that's the "god roll", but anything with status and/or multishot will make a huge difference. if your Riven is an issue, then you need to either reroll it or replace it with something else.

its ammo efficiency non existent which it already has no efficiency 

you've obviously never spent a lot of time with a Boar Prime with extra fire rate. you get 6 magazines total and each one is gone in about 3 seconds. your Riven will also have a lot to do with this. compared to the Boar Prime, the Kohm can go for ages without even coming close to running out of ammo.

but hey, I won't say no to even more buffs one of the strongest weapons in the game! :crylaugh:

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

For me the Kohm is just overrated.

I have a 100% status Kohm build, so with a riven mod, and shotgun spazz equiped because without i find the weapon really too slow and not enjoyable at all. 

Working well in simulacrum, but only that.

In game it consumm ammo like crazy, without being that much powerfull compared to other shotguns. Carrier isn't suffisant for ammo consummation, so something is wrong actually.

I think they should try to make the weapon more reactive by adding more firerate like +90% to +120% (like an inate shotgun spazz), reduce the time to go full cadency (+75% to +100%), and reduce the reload time, 1.5s instead of 2s.

This way we could use a primed ammo mutation on the weapon without penalising too much the damage, with a better feeling.

Edited by Alpha56

5 hours ago, Gullim92 said:

I can't help it tho, whenever I see a thread with his name I get too morbidly curious to look away.

To be honest I am curious to what kind of person he is, is he a pre-teen/teenager that thinks they are so funny they laugh at their own jokes.

Or

Is he the type of person that's in their mid 20's / 30's with social issues that try extremely hard to troll. I mean come on his last one was about his "family" dying in a plane crash and he wished he was with them. If that doesn't scream try hard then I'd love to know what is.

Edited by Joe_Barbarian

for one, kohm is fine. the power of riven mods breaks it entirely, and if they buff it, adding rivens on top of it would make it even more broken. i get not everyone has a kohm riven, but you know what really needs a buff, rather than a weapon that can not only reach 100% status chance before multishot with a riven but also works effectively?

drakgoon

I rolled my drakgoon riven 43 times because i believed it could be legendary. i got it to 100% status before multi with the riven which was multishot, status, -zoom. Still did garbage AND the pellets of the drakgoon bounce off of enemies, back at you most of the time, not towards other enemies. adding punch through on it also makes the gun's gimmick entirely pointless as then it passes through most thin surfaces. while drakgoon works great with frames like mag, which heavily increases the effectiveness of projectile weapons like mara detron, the drakgoon on it's own is unacceptable, and the kohm is the least of our issues. please buff drakgoon.