Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So whats everyone up to before fortuna drops?

Ragnarok160

Working night shifts and sleeping all day.

Praying that it comes to console soon while jealously watching pc players enjoy it.  My laptop can barely handle poe let alone fortuna; and no spare money for both a new pc and a new ps4 (i still have the og 500 gig version, on which i can fit a whopping 5-10 games on depending on the AAA to non-AAA ratio.)

Edited by (PS4)gamerpie12

Farming as always! Brok relics for some plat( enough for the garuda bundle) then I went to go farm some endo and credits, as well as did some invasions for fieldrons ( JIC i need them to make the new weapons) overall just biding my time.

RDR2. Dammit - 80+ hours into the game and I'm just at 33 of 107 story missions (too much hunting and treasure hunting). It's just... too damn good. Not even doing my daily Warframe sorties atm., just loging in and out again, every day. My resource booster has rotten away, too. Gotta contact the Grineer, need a clone of my own...

2 hours ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Did think about this, but only just got her, so I don't have her 4 unlocked yet.

Thinking of using my Operator and just Void Dashing.

It's actually one of the few places operator form doesn't work. You're forced into Transcendence mode instead.

Log on get an ayatan sculpture from sortie and farm pigments. 

With PS running been farming built forma also getting ready for new gear about to be released.

Decorating dojo....amazing how much time can be spent on fashion alone lol.

Keep trying to come up with another clan emblem to replace existing and not having much luck.

Playing Spacelords and Team Fortress 2. Terrorize the Spacelords community as an Antagonist. Invade some games, ruin everyone's fun, then disappear when Fortuna comes out. Spam Warframe for like a month or 2, become a legend/nightmare story in the community. Then go back and bring about a 2nd Dark Age of the ass hole player who stomps pubs and ruin reward rotations.