Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's been 5 years, has anyone managed to find Grineer Hospital?

-AiLuoLi-

Look at them, they come to this Hospital when they know they are not hurt. Tenno use the ambulance, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Medicine. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through its Janus Scalpel, the Hospital called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false doctor, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Medicine. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will heal them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Scalpel. Forever bound to the Medicine. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true medication, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the surgery of my Janus Scalpel. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the restorative power of my Janus Scalpel. They will learn its simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

1 hour ago, Nepelwerfer said:

Look at them, they come to this Hospital when they know they are not hurt. Tenno use the ambulance, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Medicine. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through its Janus Scalpel, the Hospital called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false doctor, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Medicine. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will heal them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Scalpel. Forever bound to the Medicine. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true medication, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the surgery of my Janus Scalpel. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the restorative power of my Janus Scalpel. They will learn its simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

I just realized that Vor has a longer monologue than the most characters has in game... every time he begins to talk I say to my team "be prepared he comes in 2 minutes".

Edited by DerGreif2

Il y a 2 heures, -AiLuoLi- a dit :

When you join Captain Vor assassination, he'll say "ICU(Intensive Care Unit)" like he knew he's going to get his ballAs kicked.

I assumed there's a hospital equipped with ICU somewhere in the universe but where is it?  Is it hidden in the void?

I love you. 

il y a 5 minutes, DerGreif2 a dit :

I just realized that Vor has a longer monologue than the most characters has in game... every time he begins to talk I say to my team "be prepared he comes in 2 minutes".

My favourite game is how much of the monologue we can make happen with the halved corpse of Vor on the ground 😄

In this case, it means an unit that intensively cares about you aka. a Manic that never arrives because it's scripted to appear at half hp left, but oneshots between invulnerability phases result in a glitch and the fact that no one noticed this yet is evidence to everyone using powercreep weapons.