Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

Anyone else sick of having to unconnect and reconnect their twitch/wareframe accounts every day to get the Fortuna drops? Sometimes even after this it still does not drop. I have probably watched 24 hours of live stream in the past 3 days and have received two drops in totol, once noggle and a  7500 cache.. DE please FIX your drops!!!!

3 minutes ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

If the drop chance is to high you get spammed with frame. So it's OK as it is. 

This is a free gift. Nothing you payed for. 

So be happy with what you get... 

That's if you are getting drops at all. I wouldn't care if I was getting relics and 7500 credit and fireworks if I was actually getting a drop for every hour a watch... I am not so at the moment I am just wasting bandwidth for DE marketing numbers. 

41 minutes ago, SpinalGT said:

This is a joke, and some people actually defend DE that they should keep giving away just credits...
we are basically boosting and inflating warframe views, we are doing them a job, making Fortuna more "popular" on twitch..
and we get nothing in return.. Khora/Nidus should be guaranteed drops after like 12/24 drops Idk...

Or they should at least reveal the drop chances so we don't waste our times...

I mean I would be okay if it felt honest.  If the said "hey we are giving away credit packs and fireworks if you watch our partner streams",  I probably would have tuned in some, but I wouldn't have tried having it on 24/7.  Instead they advertise 3 items, and when you watch you find that you are getting something much different.  I don't mind working for stuff in game (even if Nidus was a extremely frustrating grind and Khora is shaping up to be the same way), but if you are going to advertise a promotion, make sure people actually get the promotional item.  

34 minutes ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

If the drop chance is to high you get spammed with frame. So it's OK as it is. 

This is a free gift. Nothing you payed for. 

So be happy with what you get... 

...or they could have not made it random, and offered the warframes at specific times like they have done in the past with the sacrifice drops.  Its not like they don't have options to get people the items they are promoting without spamming them.

5 minutes ago, Arekin said:

I mean I would be okay if it felt honest.  If the said "hey we are giving away credit packs and fireworks if you watch our partner streams",  I probably would have tuned in some, but I wouldn't have tried having it on 24/7.  Instead they advertise 3 items, and when you watch you find that you are getting something much different.  I don't mind working for stuff in game (even if Nidus was a extremely frustrating grind and Khora is shaping up to be the same way), but if you are going to advertise a promotion, make sure people actually get the promotional item.  

right? They should tell us like Khora and Nidus are a 0,1% drop chance..

I wouldn't even try, I feel cheated by DE. And of course I was doing this for a chance to get Nidus and maybe a Rifle Riven, not for credits..

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

now if only me and my clan mates could evne get the drops, after watching 24 hours of streams, using twitch on ps4, the ps4 browser and even using a laptop to no avail past the first 4 drops i got...

and some of my clan mates got 0 drops

Yep.  I got 4 drops pretty early on, then went 22 hours until my next drop, and nothing since then.  I've been watching streams, staying active even in the chat to make sure I got counted, but no.

(Come to think of it, I only got 1 of the 2 twitch drops from the last Prime Time.  Are twitch drops always this broken, or just broken for PS4 players?)

Edit: to preempt the "be happy with what you got" squad, I just want for this to be clear and consistent and predictable.  If everyone is doing the same thing (watching people stream Warframe, with their account linked) but some people are getting 50+ drops and some people are getting 0-5 drops, it's not too much to ask why there's such a discrepancy.  

1 minute ago, (PS4)Caerith said:

Yep.  I got 4 drops pretty early on, then went 22 hours until my next drop, and nothing since then.  I've been watching streams, staying active even in the chat to make sure I got counted, but no.

(Come to think of it, I only got 1 of the 2 twitch drops from the last Prime Time.  Are twitch drops always this broken, or just broken for PS4 players?)

i heard xbox is having the same issue, i assume they r the same server

People seem to be worried more that the loot you get is garbage, but at least you guys are getting something. I'm up to somewhere around 36 hours of veiwing and have 6 drops, others are getting something EVERY HOUR. How is this even justified as being a remotely fair event? You mean to tell me that some people are getting a 100% loot chance, while others are getting less than a 5% drop rate. I don't want to be handed Nidus and Khora after they realize this whole thing is a giant flop, I as well as many others just want these to work right. I must say it took me over 50 runs to get just the Nidus systems, and yet that still seems to be a more effective way to farm Nidus than this...

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Arekin:

...or they could have not made it random, and offered the warframes at specific times like they have done in the past with the sacrifice drops.  Its not like they don't have options to get people the items they are promoting without spamming them.

Why? With your suggestion almost everyone would get these frames. But they should be a lucky strike. 

It would be absolutely no problem if I just get some credits or whatever. It's free, so what. 

But I have to agree with some other people here. It wouldn't be bother me just to get credits as drops. 

If I get drops. Just 7 out of over 24h watching.. 

I haven't received any drops in the last 20-something hours of watching the partner streams. The accounts are properly linked though.

I'm trying to disable to connection and reconnect afterwards.

I know it is free stuff. But campaigns like that should properly work. Otherwise your player / customer base is just getting pissed...

4 hours ago, SpinalGT said:

This is a joke, and some people actually defend DE that they should keep giving away just credits...
we are basically boosting and inflating warframe views, we are doing them a job, making Fortuna more "popular" on twitch..
and we get nothing in return.. Khora/Nidus should be guaranteed drops after like 12/24 drops Idk...

Or they should at least reveal the drop chances so we don't waste our times...

And not only that, there's also AD revenue that the streamers get, don't get me wrong the streamers are doing a FANTASTIC job at entertaining, answering question fortuna related and what not and they're a big part of the community and they deserve those AD money but still this should've been handled more efficiently with drop chances and like you say with milestones drops or something along those lines.

Archived