Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anybody else waiting for upcoming moa parts before building one?

Tellakey

One thing I learned from PoE is that investing time and standing into Zaws before you have a full selection of future parts is bound to disappoint. You'd think "this is the best possible combo" only to later have a new selection of parts, some of which would build a much better Zaw than your current gilded, fully formad one. 

So now I simply wait for the upcoming  Fortuna additions, hoarding standing points. There's no way DE wraps up with only 3 head modules and one set of legs. More is bound to come. 

Anybody thinking likewise?

Just now, Ksaero said:

Don't forget about mastery points. There are three heads, choose one you like and save it for the future, build the other two.

Yeah, I'm going to at least buy the parts I like, including the three heads, but not use them until I see a combination I really like.

3 minutes ago, Tellakey said:

Yeah, I'm going to at least buy the parts I like, including the three heads, but not use them until I see a combination I really like.

Why though?
You can always get more standing easily by just playing a bit.

It could take months before we get new stuff. Why would you wait all this time?
I mean, it's totally up to you. I just want to understand it. You make it sound as if you get locked out from content if you build even one Moa right now...

Be sure that the kitguns parts we have actually will be depassed too by new parts coming in the future (like the zaws parts of Plague Star event, but for Orb vallis) or just new basic addition as the update 22.18 with Sepfahn, Rabvee, Dokrahm, Shtung and Korb.

Edited by Alpha56

It's to be expected that they'll get new parts even beyond the new legs they confirmed. Eventually we'll get a Vallis "plague star" type event that give us a chance to get other components.

Though the MOA's aren't that intensive to make in the first place, if they release new parts that you prefer then just donate your current/old ones and make a new one? You need to build all three head types anyways to get all their ability mods (which are interchangeable if anyone didn't know).

Plus if people are going to be dissuaded from building a MOA because more parts are on the way then you might as well avoid Kitguns as well since it was confirmed that primary Kitguns are coming soon.

Edited by trst