Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime better be the next one,here is why.

Vandal5555

5 hours ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

Are you referring to this? I saw that, but it's just an infodump on a news page... No preface, sources or citations, and no linkback. The formatting looks messed up too. I couldn't tell if it was legit. 

That's it, although I didn't see it on that site. The thing is that info dump as you call it seems to be a DE press release (you know, the ones a company send to gaming sites so they can post it).

3 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

Messa or Equinox...

10 forma or 8 prime parts to collect...

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind if they skipped this prime release.

Prime comes with more polarities. Mesa P probs will come with like ... 4 polarities on her. Dunno for her exalted but her default came with 3.

I don't think it will be 10 forma, really, even when posting as a joke. That's just way too absurd XD.

Mesa prime is going to be the next prime, and we can't do anything about it. She'll probably release early too, to get that sweet holiday moola. Unless, somehow, they release her right on the 90 day rotation, on Christmas Eve. And I'm pretty upset about it, for one possibly stupid reason.

She will  have a cinematic. Chroma, Zephyr, Limbo, and Hydroid will be left in the dust. But, I can guarantee that to boost sales, they will release a Mesa cinematic. And this upsets me, and I really don't know why it does. With all the issues that I personally have with the game, blissful, and intentional, ignorance from DE is the biggest one for me.

I'm not buying her. I don't know if I'll ever equip her. I'll first sell the prime and stick with the original. Why does she deserve it above the others?

20 hours ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

Also because she was the first warframe to be skipped in the priming process. The order should've been Mesa then Chroma, but FSR no.

https://www.tennoclocknews.com/warframe-release-log/

lolno. Not even. Trinity Prime.

Unless you want to be pedantic about it and include every CB frame besides Excalibur, all of which were skipped by Frost. I don't, though.

4 hours ago, krekireftw said:

Why does she deserve it above the others?

Because shiny. And popular. And timing. 

Also, I seriously doubt she'll have a cinematic. DE seems pretty time strapped these days and that's the reason nothing has been finished post-MirageP. 

I'd like to see all the primes get cinematics and even the older ones, but time, time, ask for anything but time. Those things were way cool and the original SarynP trailer was jaw dropping both in scope and the fact it was totally unexpected. However, things change. 

Disappointed? A bit. It's not a huge deal, though, and I'm not going to get bent out of shape over it. 

30 minutes ago, Sloan441 said:

Because shiny. And popular. And timing. 

Also, I seriously doubt she'll have a cinematic. DE seems pretty time strapped these days and that's the reason nothing has been finished post-MirageP. 

I'd like to see all the primes get cinematics and even the older ones, but time, time, ask for anything but time. Those things were way cool and the original SarynP trailer was jaw dropping both in scope and the fact it was totally unexpected. However, things change. 

Disappointed? A bit. It's not a huge deal, though, and I'm not going to get bent out of shape over it. 

Yeah, it's reasonable enough. For whatever, subconscious reason though, it #*!%s me up.

22 hours ago, Pr1A said:

I just hope she comes with some tweaks to her ability kit. Right now all of her abilities except 4 are either extremely situational or outright worthless.

Uhm what?

She has one bad skill and that is her #1.

#2 is a constant dps increase, #3 is a constant defensive increase and #4 just brings down hell on your enemies.

5 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

Prime comes with more polarities. Mesa P probs will come with like ... 4 polarities on her. Dunno for her exalted but her default came with 3.

I don't think it will be 10 forma, really, even when posting as a joke. That's just way too absurd XD.

You will only need to forma Mesa, her Regulators are already formad from the regular Mesa version, unless they go with Regulator Prime, which I doubt since Valkyr has the same exalted weapon in regular and prime frame.

56 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Uhm what?

She has one bad skill and that is her #1.

#2 is a constant dps increase, #3 is a constant defensive increase and #4 just brings down hell on your enemies.

Yeah, I admit my wording was a bit bad because her abilties (except 1) are technically good but I just personally find flat, duration based self-buffs lazy in terms of design and incredibly boring to play. To me Mesa was probably the most disappointing frame in the game, I expected a gunplay based frame that rewards accuracy but ended up getting an auto-turret.

I guess some people like 'cast and forget' abilities but to me Mesa Prime will be just another Fodder Prime like the two previous ones if she doesn't get any changes.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Pr1A said:

I guess some people like 'cast and forget' abilities but to me Mesa Prime will be just another Fodder Prime like the two previous ones if she doesn't get any changes. 

I think you're in the minority here, because "some" is in fact a really huge number of regular Mesa user.

And you are already rewarded by using your guns. Why would arrange get abilities that any weapon can achieve? Gun gun gun? You don't even need energy for this. I can't wait for her.

Edited by mikakor

44 minutes ago, mikakor said:

I think you're in the minority here, because "some" is in fact a really huge number of regular Mesa user.

I guess you're right.

Well, at least I can make some good plat with her parts early on since I'm not in a rush to build her myself.

Edited by Guest

11 hours ago, krekireftw said:

Mesa prime is going to be the next prime, and we can't do anything about it. She'll probably release early too, to get that sweet holiday moola. Unless, somehow, they release her right on the 90 day rotation, on Christmas Eve. And I'm pretty upset about it, for one possibly stupid reason.

She will  have a cinematic. Chroma, Zephyr, Limbo, and Hydroid will be left in the dust. But, I can guarantee that to boost sales, they will release a Mesa cinematic. And this upsets me, and I really don't know why it does. With all the issues that I personally have with the game, blissful, and intentional, ignorance from DE is the biggest one for me.

I'm not buying her. I don't know if I'll ever equip her. I'll first sell the prime and stick with the original. Why does she deserve it above the others?

What?  You’re going “Sherman’s March to the Sea” on everyone over Warframe cinematic favoritism?  

You are so cute ☺️.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

7 minutes ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

I'm pretty sure Mesa came out before Chroma didn't she?

So the order is already confused.

Chroma doesn't have much to do with it, as Chroma actually came when his time required - all the male primed warframes have so far - Male male, female female and so forth. There are sometimes line-jumpers in the female primed ranks but since Chroma came after Limbo, he was fine. Mesa would have come after Mirage but that got muddied a bit by Mirage jumping the order earlier. So I wouldn't worry to much, Mesa being next would match the normal order if it snaps back and another female warframe doesn't grab the spot light for a bit as happened numerous times with Banshee prime.

4 hours ago, Urlan said:

Chroma doesn't have much to do with it, as Chroma actually came when his time required - all the male primed warframes have so far - Male male, female female and so forth. There are sometimes line-jumpers in the female primed ranks but since Chroma came after Limbo, he was fine. Mesa would have come after Mirage but that got muddied a bit by Mirage jumping the order earlier. So I wouldn't worry to much, Mesa being next would match the normal order if it snaps back and another female warframe doesn't grab the spot light for a bit as happened numerous times with Banshee prime.

I suppose I don't especially care so much which one is next. I just wish it was more predictable, so I could budget for it.

42 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

Two male, two female frames and repeat release order wise. While sometimes a frame might jump a spot over someone ( like mirage prime coming before zephyr prime coz zephyr rework wasn't done yet ) just following the release order will get you there. Next two primes following that are Mesa Prime and Equinox Prime.

And then Nezha and Wukong huh?

(Should do a dual prime access for them imo)