Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime Access - Surprise New Item in Prime Accessories!

SilverBones

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I need proof this is truly a Prime Accessories Exclusive.  Can’t be farmed, not now and not 6 months from now.  Please confirm.

check steves twitter we cant farm it for now but we might be able to in the future.

26 minutes ago, Jim22 said:

so we can only get the prime alt helmet if we buy the accessories is this some type of joke?

25 minutes ago, Jim22 said:

having a prime helmet shouldn't be an accessory lol it should come with mesa prime not with the accessories.

Right now you're one of those people: It isn't there - bad. It is there - bad.
DE listened to feed back (or at least, that's how it looks like) - feed back that said that the accessories pack wasn't good enough for us to be confortable to pay 50$ for it.

Spoiler

...and now not to mention, that in my opinon standard helmet looks way better - preference - obviously.

1 minute ago, Misgenesis said:

Can of worms prime.

Not only is her prime design way more intricate than of those who came before, she also gets a primed alt helmet?

''If only my favorite frame got as much love.''

Lol ikr...and we are getting another rework for nyx...for some reason. Meanwhile ash and chroma prime are collecting dust hehe.

1 hour ago, [DE]Bear said:

Greetings, Tenno!

The elves at DE have added a last-minute cosmetic piece to our upcoming Prime Accessories Bundle -- The Mesa Prime Montesa Helmet!

Keyart_MesaPrimeAccessories_1080p_V04.jpg

This first-ever Primed Alt Helmet will give your Fashion Frame some extra holiday swagger! Please note: this late addition is coming as an accessories bonus when Prime Access is live on PC, PS4, and XB1, and next year on Nintendo Switch.

Happy Holidays and see you on the Vallis!

wtf, you locked a alternate helmet behind prime access? wtf, unless there is a way to farm this this a big "screw you guys that like this alt helm"

The best move would be to have it at least be farmable....This kind of stuff being only prime access is not a good move.

7 minutes ago, Jim22 said:

that is a kick in the face for people who buy the accessories that's why the helmet shouldn't be in the accessories pack.

...however, with that, I agree 100%.
DE will have to make a decision.

6 minutes ago, Kuez said:

...however, with that, I agree 100%.
DE will have to make a decision.

the only way I could see this working is if they make the helemt farm able but it has different effects or something from the accessories one.

2 minutes ago, Jim22 said:

the only way I could see this working is if they make the helemt farm able but it hasn't different effects or something from the accessories one.

I'm rooting for NOT farmable (I'm probably shooting myself in the foot 😂), but at the same time - from now on - alt helmet in every accessories pack (alongside two different items of course). 😏

I don't know... Helmets aren't accesories so I don't think this is the correct way to go. DE can't win with this, if they make it farmable down the road, people that bought the prime access will complain. If they don't, everyone who can't get the helmet will complain.

I think the correct thing to do is to confirm -now- whether we will be able to farm this later or not. So people can buy it knowing beforehand.

Just now, octobotimus said:

yeah screw those that don't want to spend 50 bucks on a helmet we prefer, am i right?🙄

I'm already feeling, that I would also like to farm these... Ahhh - the mixed up emotions.
At the same time - prime access was always about that - sure, helmets were always available in game, but these weren't primed helmets.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

I disagree... Its a cosmetic. Cosmetics belong in accessories pack. All syandana in prime accessories are exclusive... Alt helmet should be too.

yeah, but it changes the warframe's model... its kinda like having a deluxe skin stuck behind prime accessories... plus with them considering releasing a farmable version in the future.... thats going to anger those that buy it with their hard earned money....

1 minute ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

I disagree... Its a cosmetic. Cosmetics belong in accessories pack. All syandana in prime accessories are exclusive... Alt helmet should be too.

I disagree... because if we are able to farm these in the future then why add them to the accessories pack if we can farm them for free instead of paying $50.

32 minutes ago, Jim22 said:

check steves twitter we cant farm it for now but we might be able to in the future.

Too bad...that response smells suspiciously like a cash-grab.

DE absolutely CANNOT play both sides on this or trust will be broken.  

Have the resolve to make it a true PRIME ACCESSORY or make the declarative statement that it will be offered through non-monetary means later and is only a TIMED exclusive.

Transparency is key, here, or it will backfire.  Steve cannot be ambiguous and I’m asking DE to decide on this.

Hope and money do not mix.

Please let us know what product we are buying.  Business 101.

Merry Tennobaum all and thanks.

Archived