Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: The Profit-Taker - Update 24.2

[DE]Megan

If never hated an update this much in my life. 

1)Cant ship dialog like an 2012 game

2)have to listen to the dialog to it every time i want to redo bounties them.

3) bad reward that give rep for an other sysndicate

4)all but the 1st one is insanly hard to solo

5)hunting change was pointless still better to get the last kubrows now i just save time in not caring about the wind and clearing nearby enemies

6)10 min timer on arcwing gun? how im i suppose to toggle between weapons to harm the boss

7)still no markers on known races

1 hour ago, SordidDreams said:

Having to wait to switch to a special gun that's weaker than your regular gun, and which is mandatory to use because your regular gun is arbitrarily rendered ineffective, that's... not very good game design in my honest opinion, let's put it that way. No part of that process feels satisfying or fun.

^ this right here. On top of this nonsense, you need the rewards from the new mission for the new guns/ whip AND Baruuk, and you also need them to rank up just to get access to Baruuk in the first place. Add bugs and ridiculous unskippable cutscenes, and the whole experience is just miserable. Plus the little petty things, like nerfing conservation rep gain after SPECIFICALLY making Warframe abilities affect animals in one set of patches. You literally cannot get a perfect capture on any kind of Kubrodon now. If you're gonna do that, then why not just be honest about it and nerf the standing gain outright? And the staticor? RIP anyone who spent plat on a Staticor riven. Don't say that the AoE range was buffed in one set of patchnotes, leave it for two months, then turn around and nerf it.

Edit: Oh, and K-Drive races are worthless. You LOSE 50 daily rep every time you do them. To what? Gain 450? You get more in one trick.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Magus Revert: ON VOID DASH: Void Dash can be used again within 3s, costing no Energy and taking the Operator back to the location where they had started their Void Dash. Restores 10/20/30/40 Health. 

We Yasuo now. 👍

That is an absolutely staggering amount of content.  I would be impressed if not so intimidated.  You outdo yourselves again, like you did with the initial fortuna balance (that is a compliment, if anyone is confused.)

On a more critical note... You have introduced 11 operator arcanes which are not attached to the loadout system.  Many of them have synergy with warframes and schools which are attached to the arsenal load-out system.  Not even getting into the new amp possibilities, I must inform you that my excitement for the new operator equipment is capped at 9.1% until the operator equipment tab is on the arsenal and controlled by the loadout system. 

Also, where are my shoulder pads?  They left when the operator was reworked.  The geo looks like its missing (shrunk shoulder on current) and the only thing close to it is on the wrong suit.
https://i.imgur.com/XLmmlxm.png

After reading the comments in this thread and spending some time in-game today I think it's time to take a break and play something else for a while. See if DE can fix things up, especially with the Profit Taker fights. While I appreciate new content, nerfing existing weapons that people have spent plat adding forma & focus lenses onto leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. Doing nerf's like that just tells me not enough is being done via QA testing before things are added or changed in the first place in the effort to release new content faster. 

The staticor nerf that didn't need to happen. The convenience of being to kill enemies stuck in walls and ceilings is no more. I thought DE were finally getting in touch with the playerbase with that buff, but I guess the war on AOE without killing yourself or playing Saryn will continue. I didn't need to spend any money on mesa prime accessories or tennogen anyway...

Staticor Changes:

• Quick fire area-of-effect returned to 2m as intended.
  • Charged fire projectile speed increased.
  • Mag size increased from 45 to 48.
  • Ammo capacity increased from 270 to 288.
  • Clip size no longer affects charge time and is now set at 1 sec.
  • **Charged fire now deals self damage.** ...BUT WHY THO
  • Reduced the shockwave distortion FX.

The Orb boss fight is terrible. I spend most of my time standing around waiting for my damage types to pop up so I can actually do something (both solo and in a party). Then there's the glitchy archwing weapons that you need to wait 10 minutes to re-equip for some reason... so you can say bye to your archwing weapon for this fight if it gets unequipped (which you need to do to deal with the mobs and for different damage types on your other weapons). There is also no reliable way to restore ammo to your archwing gun. The battle progresses so slowly that time runs out before the thing dies and you auto fail. This isn't fun or challenging, its just frustrating. Please take another look at this DE. I'll revisit this content once it gets patched. 

stuck on profit taker phase 1 stage 2. countdown finishes with comms still intact... nothing happens. i have to go back to fortuna.

then i have to listen to the whole briefing again, before i can retry. tried 3 times now, always stuck on the same stage with comms still intact after countdown finished...

Archived