The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do people really need to KILL floofs

(PSN)pieisgood795

Ok i know its bad to hunt them in bounties with a full lobby i get it. Sometimes i just end up next to poop and just go for it but is it really necessary to come over and just spook or murder it away like cmon i dont just diddle around i do the dang bounties (ive had 3 separate times i found tracks in the bounty area) and still always botched by team mates. Just.... WHY ugh 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)pieisgood795 said:

its bad to hunt them in bounties with a full lobby

^This. People are there to do their bounties.

Doing side activities and not helping others for bounty count as leeching and not welcomed by community.

I recommend hunting , fishing and mining while in solo or pre-made squad to avoid hatred.

• Like 10

If you are in or next to the objective to the point where you can help if its not going well I don't care what you do. I get it, you land and see something you can grab quickly. If you are on the other side of the map clearly not trying to help what you agreed to help with... yeah I would kill them too. I also like to loki max range swap with people trying to fish. The only exception I make is pre-made / open world (no bounty) where I know what I am signing up for.

Edited by Zelmeno
Words are hard...

While I understand that it may be frustrating for players to interrupt you doing the hunting, but at the same time, you’re in a bounty mission, trying to complete the bounty, not really adventure off and do other things even if you stumble upon something.

If you want to hunt it’s best to do that on your own time and/or with a squad that is aware and fine with you adventuring off and doing other things in the bounty mission.

3 hours ago, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

Some people consider it leeching, just try to find floofs in your free time to avoid this problem

Edit: in my case, i dont care about leeching, i just kill them for fun

that floof hide rug isn't going to make its self

3 hours ago, (PS4)pieisgood795 said:

Ok i know its bad to hunt them in bounties with a full lobby i get it. Sometimes i just end up next to poop and just go for it but is it really necessary to come over and just spook or murder it away like cmon i dont just diddle around i do the dang bounties (ive had 3 separate times i found tracks in the bounty area) and still always botched by team mates. Just.... WHY ugh 

Need to?  Nope.

Going to, because they can't stand people playing differently?  Yep.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, (PS4)pieisgood795 said:

Just.... WHY ugh 

this is probably what your squad is thinking in the context of "why si this guy tracking when we've got stuff to do"?

you can quite easily do Floofs in your own time, without anyone disturbing you or you taking up someone else's time. it sounds to me like you got caught leeching; don't be one of those guys.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, (PS4)pieisgood795 said:

I am sorry but you become a leecher just at the moment you start doing anything that is NOT the bounty mission you have joined to. Basically you are making other teammates to waste their time and, in consequence, you are being rude.

I always leave just at the moment I see someone "mining/hunting" while a bounty mission is taking place. If you want to do hunting/mining:  JUST PLAY DAMN SOLO AND DON'T WASTE OTHER PEOPLE'S TIME!!!!

Is not that hard to understand, is it?

Edited by AnGeL_KRoM