Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #124: March 1!

[DE]Rebecca

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all!

Due to the shortened work-week this week (Monday was a holiday), we are moving the next Devstream to March 1! We are taking some development work the final mile this week and are all focusing on that. 

We will post next Wednesday with the info thread!

when can we expect the update , its looking like the same 2018 throwback of late udpates and only hotfixes  we need some thing new plz and ty fr the hardwork

Well that's a shame, with the current lull in content devstreams are all that is giving this game life at the moment, and even they are staggering to a slow. Fingers crossed you guys are getting close to breaking out of this slow spell, would be nice to see the game a bit more lively again.

6 minutes ago, Leodegrance said:

I hope this means we will get an update this week.  I don't understand why we would be getting all these dev-streams without some content.  Steve said we would be getting one or two Workshops this week.  I'm very much looking forward to those.

we've been getting devstreams every other week for years, it's a standard practice for this game/company. (as are the off delays from time to time)

Things are so quiet right now I'm beginning to lose interest in the game. Ive never known it to be this dead. When are we getting the info about melee 3.0 and the new alert system that was meant to be this week? What about the mainline update? Can we get any update about anything please?

I'm not sure if this is a PS4 only issue but please, please make it so that when you are mid typing in your chosen chat tab while loading into any relay that it doesn't switch you over to relay chat while you are still mid typing.

Sincerely me and several other embarrassed tennos. Especially one tenno that accidently replied into relay chat about a relationship issue which caused the entire relay instance to be very very interested in her conversation.

Also customisation loadouts for tenno hair/colours/features.

Any chance of future Syndicate Warframe Quests?

Steel Meridian, Arbiters of Hexis, and Tenshin(Conclave) are missing quests.

Darvo and Mario are missing Warframe Vendor BP Quests similar to Baro.

Baro - Sands of Inaros (Inaros)

New Loka - Silver Grove (Titania)

Perrin Sequence - Glast Gambit (Nidus)

Red Veil - Chains of Harrow (Harrow)

Cephalon Suda - Octavia's Anthem (Octavia)

Cephalon Simaris- The New Strange (Chroma) 

P.S. Really thought Arbiters of Hexis would have made sense for Garuda...with the dripping blood synandana to go with Blood themed melee frame. 

On a different note:

Perhaps Vitus Essence can be used to purchase(reacquire) Quest Frame BP's.

Are Wall-attacks getting the aimed-ground slam coding to be more fluid/intuitive than the current melee 1.0 wall lunge?

Also can Glaives get ability to throw multiple times if remaining airborne?

✓ Currently need to touch wall/ground in between airborne throw attacks. (I will have to double check if thrown Shields follow same behavior. Ideally Gunblades would also benefit from airborne charged shots.)

On 2019-02-21 at 1:16 PM, Therebil said:

So are there any plans for looking at archwing momentum? For example being able to shoot behind me without having all my momentum suddenly change direction based off where I'm aiming

I'd love this, archwings feel immersion0breakingly weird and awkward.

When can we expect two-handed kitgun grips?

On 2019-02-20 at 9:11 PM, OvisCaedo said:

If we're just kind of throwing general questions and concerns in here: PLEASE look into adjusting the "sentinel" survivability mods you made equippable on pets. Their values are extremely undertuned for rank 0 pet stats. Link health to a 225 health Loki gives more than the maxed-out vitality gives to the highest base health pets. They're supposed to be a moderate option that gives pets a better survival baseline when paired with squishy frames while still allowing the fun situations of linking to durable tank-frames, but they fail at that completely.

edit: frankly I think companion survivability needs a more thorough reconsidering in general; it feels like it was all designed for a very different state of the game than how it's moving. Most sentinels are rather squishy, but that often worked fine because they were rarely targetted and AOEs were less common. Now a lot more enemies have AOE attacks that will hit sentinels by accident, and any time you go into the increasingly-encouraged operator mode, enemy agro will rapidly switch to demolishing your squishy motionless sentinel.

Keeping your kavat alive in ESO or Arbitration is just a hassle, my Kavat basically only has survival mods, and if I don’t treat it like a defence point it dies in seconds.

I get that we should have to play around our companions, but my Kavat could at least follow me when I move 🤷🏻‍♂️

Currently in ESO and Kuva flood, I’m more likely to sacrifice one of my own revives to pull my Kavat back up then I am to go and revive the silly twat.

On 2019-02-20 at 8:21 AM, Phyrak said:

Any plans for a hunting mode in the future?

We have conservation but nothing more serious.

Considering Ivara and the Cernos Prime flavour text, along with the Kubrows - hunting seems a part of the tenno culture but we don't have missions for it.

Perhaps even having weapons, armour or syandanas to make from the kill.

Thank you 🙂

-Phyrak

+1, seems like a really fun thing to do especially when not wanting to do missions or bounties

Archived