18 minutes ago, (PS4)robi191291 said:

Shigeru Miyamoto 

A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.

Worth noting that Miyamoto said this around the time that the Nintendo 64 was released, well before patches and content updates became a reality.  So these words don't really hold up to the way games are created and shipped nowadays.

• Like 1

Hey, since you are changing to auto-blocking, what's going to happen to block combos. How will you be able to execute them?

can you show how block combos will work

also will Valk be able to quicly jump in and out of her 4 without the extra slow animation

Edited by spirit_of_76

Is this going to change reload and zoom hotkeys to accommodate instant blocking / channel / melee?

58 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

BLOCKING

Blocking with a melee weapon is no longer keybound, it is automatic when facing enemies who are dealing damage to you in melee mode. Your Reticle determines all!

Taking this into consideration, how has the mod Guardian Derision been effected? Does it still work?

Yo,

• Will I be able to use Gleaming Talon stance with my glaive while Dual wielding? Right now, we have Astral Twilight animations when dual wielding even if we slot in Gleaming Talon.

• If I switch to my Gunblade with Bullet Dance, is my first attack shotgun shot? How fast/instant is it?

• For my favorite stance, Cleaving Whirlwind, what will be the new way to do the spin to win combo? (If I got it right, there won't be pause combo anymore amirite?)

• Will syndicate melee charge there gauge if used for finisher while not wielded (or dual wielded, Kestrel) now? If I am using my guns then i do a spin attack with Telos Boltace, do the weapon's effect work?

What about dual wielding secondary + one-handed melee (swords, dagger  etc)?

Edited by Northern_Stalker
Once we've made progress, we'll start writing about Phase 2 which will talk all things MODS and CHANNELING.

Hi Rebecca,

I just want to ask, with the changes to the Alt-Fire for Melee toggling on/off Channelling, would it be possible to add an option to either have it toggle or have it be active while holding Alt?

I would really like to see scythes demoed. Last I heard they were going to be enlarged and turned into greatswords, and I'm very excited as to how that turned out

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

P.S. we're going live 45 minutes from now twitch.tv/warframe to read this with you all and demo it.. if you want to see your favourite frame/melee demo'd, reply here with details!

I'd like to see the nikanas demo'd!

I'd love to see it with my Bo Prime that's in my Loki Solo Loadout ❤️

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Dual Wield (i.e Glaive & Single Secondary) is still supported!

Is it still planned to expand this to other single melee weapons?

I'd love to see how the Glaive/secondary combo works with the new system.

In regards to the FX changes for special weapons like the Jat kittag, could new FX be given to weapon skins from the deluxe bundles? It would be a really nice way to make buying the bundles worth while and it would help give the weapons a nice way to make the deluxe weapons feel like signature weapons of the warframe skins.