Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Changes: Phase 1

[DE]Rebecca

Yo,

• Will I be able to use Gleaming Talon stance with my glaive while Dual wielding? Right now, we have Astral Twilight animations when dual wielding even if we slot in Gleaming Talon.

• If I switch to my Gunblade with Bullet Dance, is my first attack shotgun shot? How fast/instant is it?

• For my favorite stance, Cleaving Whirlwind, what will be the new way to do the spin to win combo? (If I got it right, there won't be pause combo anymore amirite?)

• Will syndicate melee charge there gauge if used for finisher while not wielded (or dual wielded, Kestrel) now? If I am using my guns then i do a spin attack with Telos Boltace, do the weapon's effect work?

In regards to the FX changes for special weapons like the Jat kittag, could new FX be given to weapon skins from the deluxe bundles? It would be a really nice way to make buying the bundles worth while and it would help give the weapons a nice way to make the deluxe weapons feel like signature weapons of the warframe skins. 

The sugar coated "don't worry, it'll be ok" tone this post takes makes it sound like ok is exactly what it won't be; that melee lovers/mains should prepare for the full final melee 3.0 to be a net loss of power compared to 2.0. Can you confirm or deny that melee's ability to scale as hard as our enemies do, power at clearing crowds, and simple fun level are intended to be preserved through the many mechanical changes made as melee 3.0 advances?

as a melee main who'll often not even equip any guns at all, the thought of melee 3.0 being a nerf in disguise when all is said and done about it actually deeply worries me for the continued enjoyability of Warframe.

Archived