Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An actual Catgirl frame

IllogicalLogic420

3 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

I'm still haunted by the "faceblaster" episode, where they were obviously going to showcase some new frames, graphics reworks etc. but it inevitably got turned into a completely different meaning. :crylaugh:

Do you have any um....sauce, for, you know, that "research" stuff people claim to do definitely do?

1 hour ago, kgabor said:

Never thought i would ever see a catgirl version of Matoi Ryuuko as the Stalker.

Can't unsee.

Why would you ever want. Warframe fanart is hilarious golden

1 hour ago, .OwOkin. said:

alwite catgrills frame confurm for the Pets 2.999997 update :3

Hey I've seen you in regionchat, UwU for my Awookin cells!

35 minutes ago, redindy said:

Exalted werewolf would be nice

I'm actually surprised.......we don't have frames for the most common basic animals owned by most people: cats and dogs. Unless you consider wolve's the same as dogs, and Valkyr as a wolf-based/wolverine based frame. Khora would be the closest to a "catgirl" only because she's a girl, who has a cat

uncomfortable arrested development GIF

19 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

more of a Dog person myself, why can't we have a "Wolf-Frame" or Kubrowframe? just as legit an idea as any other..

I just pretend that Valk is a lycanthrope or a nine tails (if I ever get around to leaning blender I will make her a Reynard skin and or a wolf themed berserker skin)

15 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

I just pretend that Valk is a lycanthrope or a nine tails (if I ever get around to leaning blender I will make her a Reynard skin and or a wolf themed berserker skin)

Goodluck getting it approved......I would put concept art out first before putting effort into something that has a slim chance or being approved. If you do decide to make it, that would be awesome!

17 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

Males have far more in common with dogs than cats

Exactly. Male and female, opposite sexes attract (most times) So of course....hmmmm, catgirls for guys, dogboys for ladies? 😄

1 hour ago, rand0mname said:

Yes, let’s put every fetish into the game. What can possibly go wrong? /s

Why does it have to be a fetish?

48 minutes ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

I wonder how many pages this will go before the forum mods shut it down.

idk im trying to have a serious conversation because i think a cat-based warframe would be really cool, even a dog-based one.

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Related image

Hasser werden hassen

Noooooooooo! hahahaha

I would like to get back on topic though and have a genuine discussion about this. A fully feline-esque warframe would be really stronk ninja.

I know people wanna say Valkyr, Saryn, Khora......it's already been established that they barely touch what it means to be feline-esque, coupled with none, or barely any abilities in suit

Edited by IllogicalLogic420

Alright, i was actually just stalking this thread out of boredom but...

There was this one post that made me think furrther than cat or dog frames:

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Vox_Preliator:

But once again we find ourselves in a frame-request thread (Admittedly a seemingly non-serious one that was worth reading just for the giggles) in which OP asks for a frame that begins with niche pandering instead of starting with a theme and gently nudging it into naturally growing into the desired niche pandering.  For example, "Hey we should have a Magical Girl frame" (Because Valkyr already covers the Cat theme in a broad sense, so we would need to start somewhere with a more distinct theme, and similar suggestions have had some traction in the past) and from there suggest inspiration derived from various catgirls from anime.  This would ensure that, even though the base frame may not exactly fulfill the niche pandering one desires, that alternate helmets or skins would be more likely to fill that niche.  I can't believe I put this much thought into this thread, but here we are. 

*cough* so, erm... anyone else want a... pandaframe? (I know it only sounds similar, but I just couldn't help it)

Edited by CryoSheep
Too tired to notice what I wrote didn't have the meaning I wanted it to have

2 hours ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

I know people wanna say Valkyr, Saryn, Khora......it's already been established that they barely touch what it means to be feline-esque, coupled with none, or barely any abilities in suit

Kora is a tamer a class that uses animals to do things and her old passive game her buffs, if she had a pet active.

Saryn is literally named after Sarin Gas you know the nerve agent use some times by despots in the middle east (very clever DE/s) and is a fungus teamed frame with abilities named spores and miasma 

Valk is cat themed warrior with a passive the gives her feather fall and improved reflexes (IE hand sprang and no stager for falling too far) to cat-like features from her body and the basat alt helm. her prime trailer describes her like how Animal Planet would describe a predator (specifically a panther or wolf) and her 4 is basically a form of lycanthropy with how the animation is and the stance used while fighting.  her abilities are based on Viking berserkers her 2 is ecentily a bost to adrenalin improving attack speed and reducing felt damaged (hence the armor buff) while her 3 is a shield bash (why it is a midrange low duration stun).  the only one that does not fit is her 1 which was added to help her pre parkour 2.0 (yes she is that old).  

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

oberon is a deer/goat man

we do not speak of Oberon Prime's blasphemous form.  we do not use that skin.  Oberon is a paladin with holy themed abilities (smite hallowed ground and reckoning any one).  he is named after the white stag of Arthurian legend and the king of the fey in A Midsummer Nights Dream.  whos fairy wife is also in the game there is no logical reason that his Prime would take the form of a goat. 

20 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

umbra is like a tortured merder puppy, also it is radial howl, not roar

its fair to me for it is still roar

1 minute ago, spirit_of_76 said:

we do not speak of Oberon Prime's blasphemous form.  we do not use that skin.  Oberon is a paladin with holy themed abilities (smite hallowed ground and reckoning any one).  he is named after the white stag of Arthurian legend and the king of the fey in A Midsummer Nights Dream.  whos fairy wife is also in the game there is no logical reason that his Prime would take the form of a goat. 

wut he does look like goat man or looking like the devil himself...

45BBC2F4178705A1D03DDD47B13E8FEF1FA19963

5 hours ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

I'm actually surprised.......we don't have frames for the most common basic animals owned by most people: cats and dogs. Unless you consider wolve's the same as dogs, and Valkyr as a wolf-based/wolverine based frame. Khora would be the closest to a "catgirl" only because she's a girl, who has a cat

Valk is cat themed
Kora is a tamer with a Beatle design (hence the "skirt ")
 in my arsenal and with the new stuf form the umbra and balases lines in her prime trailer seams to fit a lot.  I would love to see an Umbral Valk that is More cat or dog like in an aperence. (that and full umbral build on her would be nuts)

2 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

wut he does look like goat man or looking like the devil himself...

as I said He is a HOLY themed PALADIN, not a heretic I am sick and tired of not having a good skin to fit the entire holy motif that his abilities set.  I blame his hideous Prime for this discrepancy.

Just now, spirit_of_76 said:

as I said He is a HOLY themed PALADIN, not a heretic I am sick and tired of not having a good skin to fit the entire holy motif that his abilities set.  I blame his hideous Prime for this discrepancy.

you don't have to be you know deus vult straight away.  Pull that meme later, its not my fault ppl think of him goat man or anything, ask the steam communities make paladin skin for oberon.