Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Game-breaking] [Bug] Broken/Stuck Doors (Main Thread)

MetalDeath

There was a response yesterday, and they are working on a fix. They knew there was a problem with the sortie the other day but I'm not sure they knew the door thing was a widespread problem until then. Although they're working on it as fast as they can, I don't recall any ETA.

Got that on an invasion mission as well as a fissure...
I thought that making doors open with client authority would improve things, guessed wrong...

What's worse is that the invasion one, was actually a survival, so basically couldn't even extract with the team (i was the only one cut of from the extraction) because of the new extraction mechanics being poorly designed and not allowing for people to choose whether or not to extract with others (like on defence missions).

On 2019-04-09 at 2:55 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Over the weekend we rerolled the Sortie due to impassable doors in the chosen Grineer Galleon tileset.

This weeks Update will fix the remaining issues of impassable doors in numerous Grineer tilesets.

Thanks for reporting!

:community:

I've encountered this on corpus tilesets as well... (namely that one survival it was on the "Gas city" tileset)

Edited by ReaverKane
More thoughts

40e17f476a.jpg 

This seems to be happening a lot. Please help DE, please QQ

I think it seems to always happen when a lockdown happens during the period that a player is going through a door, almost always the host

5c057ccc5c.jpg

currently happened 3 more times since I left this message originally

Edited by Romanji

En 5/4/2019 a las 8:09, MetalDeath dijo:

During a few relic misson upon going to the exit to complete the mission there has been doors that myslef and other is the party have not been able to go through, the doors a marked green for use to go through, no locked out ethier

The same here

This happened to me as well.

The door was locked out for everyone and only one person was on the side that led to extraction.

I accidentally found a way to phase through the door thanks to using the “Handshake” emote.

One guy next to me pointed into the door and I tried to do the same, but accidentally shook hands with him ending up on the opposite side of the door.

So there’s also that.

• Like 1

hoping for a fix for this soon. it's ruining the quality of the game with those tileset as it's not specific to a type of mission but all of them and all the planets that has to do with grineer.

Tips to get past the door / complete the missions ... 
#1 use a self harming weapon IE. Zarr , Lenz , Castanas. Kill yourself and stay dead. let the host reach the exit & extract.
#2 play as a warframe that have teleportation means. IE Loki , Nova , with Nova it is possible to teleport thru a blocked door but it is tricky , might have to ask the host to come near the door for it to open on his side , plant a wormhole and go thru. even if on your screen the door is still closed (I did it one time after many attempts.)
#3 let the enemy kill you which depends on the level of the enemy can be impossible hence #1 option.
#4 don't use a weapon on your sentinel in case of #3 have to occur.
#5 good luck i also accept bundles of forma tenno.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb plinkoo:

Had this happen a couple times. Every time i went into my operator, it would open so i just double-tapped transference through every door. can anyone confirm?

Sounds to me that you're talking about some closed doors in one mission and you made it on every door with this workaround.

When I had this problem, it was mostly one single door in the whole mission. I tried your workaround, but it didn't work for me.
Never had a chance to try the workaround by creating a lock down. The only way I could solve it a few times was switch teleport with Loki and an enemy close to the bugged door.

Locked green door on Skyresh (Phobos) syndicate rescue. It might have something to do with lockdowns fail to unlock all doors. This mission was 1 player mode the entire time. No squads, no host migration, and it still happens. Transference did not open this door either.

This bug is not 100% reproducable, all because we cannot save the map and play the same exact map again.

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusShipRescue/MDAX4l1kC7DMXDB9QCIBhohEfWQMfMBgFhYMkQIEIARMgAAAUCACMpA.lp  Zone: /Lotus/Levels/Guild/StraightHall3New  P: -49, -15, 154  H:-78  Log: 10719.365

Possible cause of locked door found. To avoid this bug, do not break windows. Do not allow any lockdowns to happen at all.

It happened again after lock down from broken window. This time, it was me, using transference, that blocked the door from closing and locking it. Use terminal to release lock and transference back to warframe... FAIL. This door is now locked.

Although, this time it didn't stop me from going to extraction. But this might not be so lucky if enemies up ahead was blocking the door from closing and locking it.

edit: This was in Skyresh (Phobos) capture mission.

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusShipCapture/aLahw3k4oRU9RIGMQI1Y3E10bJOflBpgMDyVbMgEBkIBQA.lp

Edited by sam686

Have had this bug happen in also tilesets with no windows that would cause lockdown, as an example in Corpus Gas City. Although enemies sure can trigger it too by just console interaction. Squad of people, me stuck in one tile rest of the squad in different one. So seemingly all or at least 3 doors forevershut due lockdown. We had used an Air Support thingie to open previous lockdown, but after waiting 10minute cooldown and using this again nothing happened. Seems like doors were on lockdown but game didnt handle situation as a lockdown, if this makes any sense.

Lost a War BP due this, time to wait for another 2k hours for the next one I guess, bloody great times.

Edited by bontsa
Wording fixed