The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf Spawn pissing me off

Scarred___Icarus

Is anyone else being extremely unlucky with Wolf spawns?!  I have seen him 3 times and every bloody time i have been on hydroid leveling gear and have not been able to kill him.  I play a lot more than just hydroid and no matter what kind of mission i am doing,  weather it be Sorties or survival or defense he just doesn't show his stupid face.  Don't get me wrong I love nightwave,  The missions while some are tedious give a good checklist of stuff to work toward and dont even get me started on how much i love Nora. HOWEVER as much as i love everything warframe I HATE THE WOLF.  and before you comment, yes i am extremely salty right now.  I just want to be able to kill him ONCE.  anyone else experiencing similar luck or does RNJesus just HATE me.  Love you DE and fellow Tenno!

• Like 2

Just now, Finnflubbz said:

I just want to be able to kill him ONCE.  anyone else experiencing similar luck or does RNJesus just HATE me. 

Hope you're carrying around a Rubico Prime modded for Radiation, otherwise once you find it killing him is gonna take a while.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir.Skelly.Knight said:

get Excalibur umbra to the battle and max out your attack speed. I hope you ready to spam E
*Get Jojo music in the background*

Been there, done that, isn't as epic (or as fast) as you'd think.

Especially when the Wolf gets stuck behind a bunch of Grineer barrels in a corner.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stormy505 said:

I've only seen him like twice since the event started. I wish he was much more common so farming him for nightwave points would be a semi viable strat.

His spawn rate is suppose to have gone up to 8% as of wednesday's new transmission. But I do agree it should be a more common spawn

Wow, I'll be honest this is my second forum post and I want to Say thanks to everyone, I love this community.  And yea i will just have to bring another weapon to my Hydroid leveling i guess, Would corrosive not be better than radiation?? at the time i was using my ignus and i already had 2 forma in it. It was toasting dudes (literally) but it did nothing to the wolf even modded for radiation (and i have rubico and vectis prime)

43 minutes ago, Finnflubbz said:

anyone else experiencing similar luck or does RNJesus just HATE me

nine times. I've been lucky enough to fight the Wolf nine times, and I still only have one piece of the hammer. yet to see him again after the latest cutscene with Alad V.

here's hoping he's a recurring boss on Jupiter, otherwise it's gonna take months or longer to get me that Hammer..

à l’instant, (PS4)robotwars7 a dit :

it's gonna take months or longer to get me that Hammer..

I've Honestly given up on getting it.  I'll Stick to my Zakti + Glaive Prime combo for thrown melee.  Speaking of witch, Does anyone who has the hammer know if you can "Dual Wield" with it like the glaive? or no?

Two of four times I met him were in solo missions, first one he disappeared as I ran away in panic with unleveled gear, the second solo one was yesterday - was farming thermite rounds in Neptune Spy mission , had just formaed my rubico P and getting it leveled. Got short of around 20 energy tos cratch him to death with my Valkyr P claws 😕

1 minute ago, Finnflubbz said:

I've Honestly given up on getting it.  I'll Stick to my Zakti + Glaive Prime combo for thrown melee.  Speaking of witch, Does anyone who has the hammer know if you can "Dual Wield" with it like the glaive? or no?

afraid not, I don't have the Hammer but you can't dual-wield a two-handed Melee and Secondary, and Hammers are classed as a two-Handed secondary. you'll have to have the Hammer out if you want to throw it. right now only Glaives can be dual-wielded, but DE are in the process of reworking melee, and have plans to add Dual Wielding to all One-handed melee types, such as Daggers, Machetes and Longswords.

il y a 3 minutes, (PS4)robotwars7 a dit :

plans to add Dual Wielding to all One-handed melee types, such as Daggers, Machetes and Longswords.

First of all Thanks. didn't even think of the 2-Handed thing, Secondly I did not know that and if/when that comes to light I can finally be truly bad ass.

No need for Rubico or any weapon but one frame, bring Garuda, squeeze the Wolf's minions for Dread Mirror charge, one of them for Blood Altar and Blood Letting, then strike him with a 20M bloody bomb a few times until a certain dev throws a tantrum and calls this an exploit and gives the wolf full immunity to anything but weapons.

Edited by VanFanel1980mx

7 minutes ago, Finnflubbz said:

First of all Thanks. didn't even think of the 2-Handed thing, Secondly I did not know that and if/when that comes to light I can finally be truly bad ass.

yeah, I'm looking forward to Sword & pistol combo as well. just hoping the moves look cool, and we get a decent variety of combos.

I love the nightwave event itself, but the wolfs spawnrate is so low that everything else could be the theme of this event too.

I played over 200 h in the last 3 weeks, running from one mission to another to get him spawn and he show up for me only one time.

Its just sad, DE plz make him spawn more often.

Wow this is funny. I'm a newb who's been playing just over a month. I've seen him more than a half dozen times now. A week ago or so when we got that credit boost I was farming Seimeni in a pug for cash. He showed up 3 times in less than 2 hours!

He has spawned for me 3 times while soloing a kuva flood (stupid high level), 2 times in Hydron (high level), 2 times while opening relics (medium level) and 2-3 times in normal missions. He’s a d*ck, or we all have bad rng. Oh, and all those times I’ve only remembered to scan him once (that’s on me though).