Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What warframes do you refuse to revive and why?

(XBOX)Huggs93

There are 'frames I'd just as soon not see in certain mission types. There are some 'frames that just seem to attract That Guy. I'm developing a really serious dislike for Revenant because of ability conflicts with other warframes. 

However, I don't really not revive people because of 'frames. There is a "three strikes and you're out" unspoken rule in force. If you can't hack it and keep getting smokechecked, there's a certain point (around three times) where it's just not worth the trouble of keeping someone in play. This doesn't apply to all situations, but it's usually in force for missions that simply shouldn't be that much trouble for anyone that's paying attention. Exceptions would be obvious new folks or a mission that really is just that hard. 

• Like 8

Wow. So friendly for the Frost which will shred all of your ennemy's armors, make them stay on place, protect your cryopod with his scaling globe, and his huge CC. You're right, this exact frame is TOTALLY useless and does not deserve to live.

And BTW, not reviving players because of the frame they play as is just a $&*^ move.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Skyeril said:

Wow. So friendly for the Frost which will shred all of your ennemy's armors, make them stay on place, protect your cryopod with his scaling globe, and his huge CC. You're right, this exact frame is TOTALLY useless and does not deserve to live.

And BTW, not reviving players because of the frame they play as is just a $&*^ move.

to be clear I'm fine with anyone playing him as long as they don't cast snowglobe I didn't say he was bad he's just not good since he can block 100 percent of the attacks. I always say that people play Frost like they are supposed to play Gara and vice versa because Gara is supposed to go outside of her ring and frost is supposed to stay inside and since players don't want to do that it needs addressing

also, Gara and Mag are way better for both of your examples and crowd control is basically useless so yeah not gonna take what you said seriously since this comes from a person who has a mashed version of frost as their picture instead of discussing how to either improve the frame or saying what the post is talking about

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Huggs93 said:

to be clear I'm fine with anyone playing him as long as they don't cast snowglobe I didn't say he was bad he's just not good since he can block 100 percent of the attacks. I always say that people play Frost like they are supposed to play Gara and vice versa because Gara is supposed to go outside of her ring and frost is supposed to stay inside and since players don't want to do that it needs addressing

also, Gara and Mag are way better for both of your examples and crowd control is basically useless so yeah not gonna take what you said seriously since this comes from a person who has a mashed version of frost as their picture instead of discussing how to either improve the frame or saying what the post is talking about

Flaws in your argument, you have many.

• Like 3

I'm reviving anyone who behaves nicely, even if they die "too many" times. However I refuse to revive pets who can't stay alive among enemies too powerful for them to deal with. If my squadmate wants to level their rank 0 puppy it's their job to keep it alive.

@OP since you found out already that you can't shoot in the globe but you can shoot out, why not do so, instead of passive aggressively deny to revive your support frame? Snow globe is extremely useful when defending against high level enemies, it's really not a bad trade to just think a little before you shoot.

I won't refuse to revive anyone except sometimes a really obnoxious Volt who wants to use speed all the time.

I wind them up by backflipping out of speed, standing still, and making them wait at the end of missions. I (and occasional cold effects) decide how fast my warframe runs, not you.

Edited by AltheusV
Spelling
  • Like 2

it does not hapen to me a lot i think this happen like twice and it was a guy i know and it was a bad joke.

I think its not linked to the frame but more to the person and the bahaviour honestly.

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

@OP since you found out already that you can't shoot in the globe but you can shoot out...

A Frost that leaves unused snowglobes everywhere is a nuisance. That's a bad Frost. That is evidence of That Guy playing Frost. Those do block firing lines and very quickly get on that last nerve. 

The only excuse for this sort of thing is in excavations. Excavators often spawn in the same place and a preplaced globe can be of some utility--at least for a while. 

Otherwise, it's just a bad Frost player. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sloan441 said:

A Frost that leaves unused snowglobes everywhere is a nuisance. That's a bad Frost. That is evidence of That Guy playing Frost. Those do block firing lines and very quickly get on that last nerve. 

The only excuse for this sort of thing is in excavations. Excavators often spawn in the same place and a preplaced globe can be of some utility--at least for a while. 

Otherwise, it's just a bad Frost player. 

I agree with every word. The snow globe alters the gameplay, so whoever uses it impractically is a troll. It's common courtesy to pop your globe when it's not necessary anymore. Plus, in low level missions, where the squad murders everything on the map before they can touch the defence objective anyway, snow globe is unnecessary.

14 hours ago, (XB1)Huggs93 said:

Mine is frost I hate frost with a passion and I refuse to revive him if he goes down. the reason? well let's just say the day I revive a frost with be the day DE fixes his bubble where we can shoot through it.

You are a shtty person then. So much for teamplay. You are too damn lazy to learn how to play so you are being an ass to your teammates. With this mentality you completely deserve a ban, which you could actually get as you admit to foul play.

Please get your sht together or go play an offline game.

Edited by Mr.SpookSpook
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

Please get your sht together or go play an offline game

Come on, there's no need to be that hard on OP. According to what and how they wrote, probably some teen trying to look cool. Now they know and have a chance to learn that what they're doing is bad, and they should feel bad.

21 hours ago, (XB1)WhiteAngelWingz said:

Frame doesn't usually matter, if the player instant revives multiple times when i'm right there picking them up i let them die.

this. its like, hey i've come to reviv.... and they revived themself

repeat this process 4 times in a mission, with them being the host

then they quit and leave, HOST MIGRATION, everyone gets kicked from the match

-_-

you have a team for a reason dude, we can revive you

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

You are a shtty person then. So much for teamplay. You are too damn lazy to learn how to play so you are being an ass to your teammates. With this mentality you completely deserve a ban, which you could actually get as you admit to foul play.

Please get your sht together or go play an offline game.

dude relax

I don't really have a frame I hate for hates sake, but if a player is being a pain I'll let them die. I don't even care if their host. Someone bashing chat with their "meta" in a pub match, trolls who nerf others or place things in the way, and anyone who should just flat out be banned for chat. (Ex. Overly sexual things about frames/players. Talking about drugs, Threats, *insert famous person here* did nothing wrong, etc.)

Or if your a squeaker on Mic.

4 hours ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

Or if your a squeaker on Mic.

Oh I just love those. Don't understand why having their mic on in the first place. 99% of the time all you hear is music, kids screaming, mic guy sniffing and coughing, etc. And the in the remaining 1% of the cases it's not useful either, just not irritating. If it's noticeable right when they join the squad, it's an instant mute.

13 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Don't understand why having their mic on in the first place. 99% of the time all you hear is...stuff you don't want to hear. 

What push-to-talk is for. 

Your mic shouldn't be live unless you actually have something to say. 

It's sort of excusable in chat programs, but the ingame voice-coms...do everyone a favor and enable push-to-talk. 

• Like 2