Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The annoying Molotovs

There are some days where I ask myself weird questions, and I just thought about 1: What is inside of the Saturn six goons' molotovs? Because for me it's just some normal molotov cocktails...Ok probably not so normal because there could be napalm inside, but can napalm really one-shot a space ninja void-powered armor? What material is used to make the Warframes?

Edited by (XB1)Kiwinator34

1 minute ago, (XB1)Kiwinator34 said:

There are some days where I ask myself weird questions, and I just thought about 1: What is inside of the Saturn six goons' molotov? Because for it's just a normal molotov cocktail...Ok not so normal because there could be napalm, but can napalm really one-shot a space ninja void-powered armor? 

yeah, their Molotov Cocktails definitely have something special in them to be that powerful. still, they're improvised weapons, fitting for convicts who just broke out of prison.

as for Napalm, that stuff is pretty nasty to be hit with, void-powered ninja or no. it's basically burning Superglue, and our frames are still made using Infested Flesh. flesh doesn't hold up well against Napalm...

• Like 4

7 hours ago, sleepychewbacca said:

I would love an alchemy frame as well! 

A Warframe version of Plague Knight as it were. 

I would prefer a Warframe based on a mix between Cioccolata, SCP-049, Milla Basset and Magolor (a mix on alchemy, human biology, plague and arcane power), that could detach his arts and weaponize them, create cubes that can be used as a reflective shield, plague enemies to heal himself and his party, and summon arcane swords.

8 hours ago, (XB1)Kiwinator34 said:

What is inside of the Saturn six goons' molotovs? Because for me it's just some normal molotov cocktails...Ok probably not so normal because there could be napalm inside, but can napalm really one-shot a space ninja void-powered armor?

I bet that Saturn Six Fugitives managed to steal ship's fuel, use it to create a special sort of napalm, injected some stuff that makes it more dangerous, and somehow put it into a grenade. Are we sure that these fugitives aren't clones of MacGyver, if they can pull stuff like this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BombtailsTheFox said:

I bet that Saturn Six Fugitives managed to steal ship's fuel, use it to create a special sort of napalm, injected some stuff that makes it more dangerous, and somehow put it into a grenade. Are we sure that these fugitives aren't clones of MacGyver, if they can pull stuff like this?

I'm more surprised they managed to handle it competently if that's the case. Stuff like that has a tendency to go wrong. Fun to watch at a distance when it does, but still wrong.

• Like 2

On 2019-04-19 at 5:49 PM, Sloan441 said:

This is one of those times where you really enjoy playing Link/Blessing Trin. 

Give them a taste of their own medicine--and it works on far more than wolf pups. Oh, yes it does...

You can give them a taste of their own medicine by equiping the Nightwave "Napalm grenade" mod for the Penta 🙂 

6 hours ago, (XB1)Kiwinator34 said:

You can give them a taste of their own medicine by equiping the Nightwave "Napalm grenade" mod for the Penta 🙂 

The problem is when they spawn invulnerable with the wolf, they can bomb you all day and you cant hurt them til the wolf is dead several minutes later.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Diavoros said:

The problem is when they spawn invulnerable with the wolf, they can bomb you all day and you cant hurt them til the wolf is dead several minutes later.

This means more attention to the 7Ps. 

Mostly, you ignore them. This works best with 'frames that can actually tank damage. That's a hint. 

They can be controlled. I've beaten the Wolf back to his kennel with Khora and she ensnared the pups and they were subsequently out of the fight. That's another hint. 

Failing all of that, you'll have to be mobile. This lengthens a potentially already long fight, but it means less standing in the fire and less dying. That should go without saying.  

Ideally, you'll run into him as a Warcry Valkyr modded for radiation damage, accompanied by an Adzara kavat, who will then proceed to tear the whole pack all sorts of new and novel bodily orifices in a minute or two. Cats trump curs. 

• Like 1

What's I have always found pretty funni is that when I first started this game, players told me I could shoot the Bombards rockets or reflect them with my melee....and I still have not gotten the hang of this art.

Would be kinda nice if we could bullet jump grenades back to the sender before they hit the ground or if Vaub had the ability to change foe bombs into friendlies with them doing no damage to those in his radius.

As for the molotovs these guys have....we better get either a Spectre of these guys or a Warframe that has this power. Hek, give Ember another Mod that makes her able to use this stuff. We need to meet the Tinkerer or Weapon Smith and have him create something for the players to use that has this impact. Maybe a once a mission thing or special ammo cuz if we had that power, players would extra cheese and then complain about no challenge.

Worst thing that DE could do is make a new regular enemy that hits us with this stuff or nitrogen ice bombs or jiggawatt electric shockers or ..... You get the possibles.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sloan441 said:

Mostly, you ignore them. This works best with 'frames that can actually tank damage. That's a hint. 

They can be controlled. I've beaten the Wolf back to his kennel with Khora and she ensnared the pups and they were subsequently out of the fight. That's another hint. 

Failing all of that, you'll have to be mobile. This lengthens a potentially already long fight, but it means less standing in the fire and less dying. That should go without saying.  

Ideally, you'll run into him as a Warcry Valkyr modded for radiation damage, accompanied by an Adzara kavat, who will then proceed to tear the whole pack all sorts of new and novel bodily orifices in a minute or two. Cats trump curs. 

Can Nyx or Revenant control the goons and make them throw molotovs at the Wolf? 

Il y a 2 heures, Sloan441 a dit :

well its a good idea but not everyone is prepared when you are running with pubs and the fugitives easy can catch you offguard (especielly if you are up against infested) and you shouldnt have to resort to meta tanks in order to deal with him to be honest but it definetly makes him easier yes. only thing i would like is a 20% dmg reduce on the molotovs and remove ther immunity, think that would be more balanced (i mean their health and armor is enought, same with the molotov damage)

55 minutes ago, (XB1)Kiwinator34 said:

Can Nyx or Revenant control the goons and make them throw molotovs at the Wolf? 

Ensnare did work. I'd assume all control powers would affect them. 

I would assume Chaos would. MC might be questionable. I haven't been playing Nyx lately, so I can't say. I don't play Revenant. As far as attack the Wolf himself...I don't see why not. The question would be how much damage they'd do. My guess is it wouldn't be all that much, but every bit helps. 

I've been trying to lure him into attacking Trinity Prime for a bit. He's been reticent about showing up to that party. The idea is, of course, to link him (Abating Link) and then stand in the fire to give him a good taste of what his allies are dishing out. Standard Link/Blessing Trin operating procedure. It'd be supplemental damage, but it's one thing that makes playing Trin fun, even if it's not her primary way of dealing with enemies. 

Incidentally, Gara's Mass Vitrify would corral them or keep them away from whatever was inside. I didn't try and freeze them with it--if it happened, I didn't notice. Interestingly, the Wolf seems to seriously dislike large walls of glass. He'd attack the ring in preference to other nearby targets. I was just getting around to trying out Spectrorage when the team forced extraction. 

14 minutes ago, makaloff95 said:

...but not everyone is prepared when you are running with pubs... 

Then you've failed in implementing the 7Ps. You can't control who you are with, but you can control how you equip yourself. I don't do Grineer missions without some thought of the Wolf showing up. 

I'm still a little peeved that MD team bailed like they did. Gara could have taken him. She wasn't ideally equipped, but she did have recourse and she was making headway (she's also tough). 

il y a 1 minute, Sloan441 a dit :

Then you've failed in implementing the 7Ps. You can't control who you are with, but you can control how you equip yourself. I don't do Grineer missions without some thought of the Wolf showing up. 

I'm still a little peeved that MD team bailed like they did. Gara could have taken him. She wasn't ideally equipped, but she did have recourse and she was making headway (she's also tough). 

not sure what you mean with 7Ps (returned recently after a 1.5 year break) but i always pack something with me incase the wolf shows up, but i still think the molotov damage is too much (and i rather bring a weapon that can deal withthe wolf rather than frame beacuse i usually play Ember and other forgotten frames).

The wolf himself i have nothing against, its the fugitives that are too much (hence i gave suggestion how to fix it without removing the challenge)