Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get an Thor Warframe?

We got many mythological Warframes like Loki, so is there a posibility of an Thor warframe? I would love to have an exalted hammer

I Know Volt exists but he doesn't really have that Thor appereance, I can't imagine Thor deploying electric shields or running fast as #*!% boi

It doesn't need to be like Marvel's Thor

Or maybe a weapon similar to Thor's hammer? xD

Ver las imágenes de origen
Edited by thanosinevitable
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, HellVOps said:

So what your asking is a God of Hammers warframe...hur hur hur.

Jokes aside, they have limitless concepts on what to try, problem be that the abilities would fit the theme and wont suck gameplay wise.

Yeah I agree, plus it would be too similar to Volt due to the Ligthing abilities

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

Fragor with some Electric mods?

Wolf Sledge with Electric mods if you need the boomerang effect?

Yeah but it I mean something with a special passive and that actually looks like an Thor's hammer, plus Frager is kinda..emh...bad, unless you have some +crit +dmg riven etc

• Like 1

17 минут назад, thanosinevitable сказал:

I Know Volt exists but he doesn't really have that Thor appereance

Why? If you pick proper helmet, syandana, armor, then colour it accordingly... And equip Wolf Sledge with some Mjollnir-like looking skin... Why not?

• Like 1

This is a possibility if DE allows it. Loki and Wukong are based off mythologic characters. I'd be down to see a ThorFrame. 

Then again you could argue that Volt fits some of his traits already 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dahx11 said:

This is a possibility if DE allows it. Loki and Wukong are based off mythologic characters. I'd be down to see a ThorFrame. 

Yeah, Volt is more of an "Speedy-electric boi" , while Thor is more of a God of thunder.

I just can't imagine Thor deploying shields or running fast af

• Like 2

kind of like this idea. though there is plenty of naming choices if they don't straight up call him thor mjolnir is one of them the name of thors hammer. the way i picture a thor themed frame is a melee specific frame with a exalted hammer. now that i think about it kind of like a eletric specific chroma but has a hammer. they would have to worry about accidentally making this warframe too similar to marvels thor because then we would have to worry about mickey mouse throwing a fit. aka Disney getting angry and the whole copyright business. which honestly i find bull.

Edited by maddragonmaster

I had made a concept for a fan frame some time ago based on the ragnarock thor, no hammers involved tho. 

The gist of it was a shield heavy frame with no recharge delay, that had a teleport 1st skill that did a discharge on arrival, a smack-you-back with electricity if you hurt me, a big lightning attack that could be charged by inflicting electricity procs, and a heightened state 4th where every proc would trigger an extra effect, specifically an AoE lightning proc for ranged and an amprex-like chain effect for melee. 

It got buried by time tho, can't find the original topic

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

I had made a concept for a fan frame some time ago based on the ragnarock thor, no hammers involved tho. 

The gist of it was a shield heavy frame with no recharge delay, that had a teleport 1st skill that did a discharge on arrival, a smack-you-back with electricity if you hurt me, a big lightning attack that could be charged by inflicting electricity procs, and a heightened state 4th where every proc would trigger an extra effect, specifically an AoE lightning proc for ranged and an amprex-like chain effect for melee. 

It got buried by time tho, can't find the original topic

You can go to your profile and check "posts"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thanosinevitable said:

it doesn't really look like an Mythological hammer

This is a game about robot ninjas in space. We are unlikely to get a lot of fantasy-genre cosmetics in this game.

But if you need it, the Palatine and Ogrun skins exist.

31 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

This is a game about robot ninjas in space. We are unlikely to get a lot of fantasy-genre cosmetics in this game.

But if you need it, the Palatine and Ogrun skins exist.

Tho not everything is really that "advanced" or ninja looking, tale a look at the Grineer.

9 hours ago, Dahx11 said:

You forgot Nezha