Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(The Jovian Concord: Update 25) Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I used to play in windowed mode (idk felt like it was less strain on my laptop), but found that switching to full screen got rid of the "oversize screed" issue. Couple things I noticed immediately from switching to full screen and updating are an increased zoom behind my warframe (3rd person is now like 2.5 person) and environments get really pixelated at times (getting too close to minecraft here). Despite my graphics setting being the same before and after the update, the game's visual quality is seriously lower and, as a result, so is my enjoyment in playing.

Is anyone else experiencing this as well?

[ Low~ish graphics settings - 1920-1080 (same as the monitor im playing on) - tried on both my external monitor and laptop screen, got the same issue - Display scaling on monitor is 100% and 125% on laptop ]

IO is bugged with the new titleset.  Sometimes after clearing a wave it does not trigger the next. There is a mob usually that is left on the map that is invulnerable or not registering that may be why it happens.

Wisp ability to teleport to reservoirs is blocked by frost's snow globe is that intended or needs to be fixed?

Example you have a reservoir inside a snow globe and your UI never targets it to be able to teleport to it with your 3.

Edited by xSabinx

Domestik drones in the clan dojo are bugged.

After being placed inside the dojo they function just fine until you exit and re-visit, after which you'll find the only remaining part is their glowy blue box.

This is kind of a minor issue NPCs in Fortuna with regard to animation

Spoiler

NPC's face-faces contort, kind of following the tips of their nose as they move. Very noticeable for the males with more prominent noses but it definitely happens even on the females like Eudico. Just talk to them with max rank in Fortuna.

Edited by Lorienzo

Disappointing extraction area is TOO BIG and inconsistent distance from extraction. Combined with Seeds / Marks / Medallions / Loot boxes being too close to extraction.

Take a look at this video, 13m away from extraction point and the game does not extract. Yet, 21m from extraction point and the game forced me to extract, in solo mode. Missed something on the other side of extraction area.

Why no green circle on map? Other extraction areas like on Earth E-Prime have a green circle. Why not Gas city on Jupiter?

Hello
Great work with update guys.

Bug on IO I believe has been mentioned.

It appears to be to do with Nekros 4th ability, it has happened twice to me today both on 6th wave (Sortie and standard IO defense).  Lone Osprey seems to be flying around as Ally but think it is supposed to be an enemy so game does not move on.

I have completed level today with Nekros but made sure not to use 4th ability.

Thanks

I have seen several variations on position reset problems:

(1) [reported already] you are standing still and every 2-ish seconds your position gets reset (like if you had fallen out of bounds). Once this happens the game becomes unplayable. Relatively rare, though.

(2) During parkour, some places being slightly off on trajectory will reset you back a long ways.

(3) During aim glide, sometimes you reset and I have not yet figured out why.

(4) I once got killed in the final cutscene, and reviving I was not on the exit part of the map, but the boss combat part of the map.

I have also seen operator skill issues:

(A) Sometimes you cannot enter void mode, this seems to be related to cutscene progress. There's no obvious accompanying effects, though, to suggest that this was intentional.

(B) Fighting the ropalolyst, void mode benefits get applied on the ropalolyst. Specifically, Unairu Void Shadow, but plausibly others also.

Edit: I do not have video of these, but I do not know if any of these would be difficult to reproduce, either.

Edited by Fleuria

Adaptive Exposure (I think) darkening the screen for several seconds. Most noticeable on Hydron with a lot of enemies being hit. I tried messing around with various settings and adaptive exposure is the only one that seems to be causing this.

Spoiler

Before it darkens:

jBCvNC1.jpg

After it darkens:

159pjXs.jpgyG0w5ri.jpg

Edited by Neith7

I'm still unable to sprint while crouch is active. I have to stop crouching before it will let me sprint.

I've tried all the usual 'fixes' without success. Please address the issue. It's more than an inconvenience.

EDIT: In addition to the above, my view will occasionally start pulling to the right as though I were moving my mouse in that direction. This forces me to continually shift my mouse to the left until the problem goes away.

Edited by BentTinCan
Added something

I don't know what happened but I can't seem to spawn the Exploiter Orb with or without the bounty alone. Was in public alone, was in friends-only mode alone, but the thing just won't spawn!! Am I doing something wrong??

This happened after I ran an Exploiter Orb bounty with a friend, and then when I wanted to continue on my own it simply won't come out. Is it me or did this happen to anyone else?

Hotfix 25.0.3 broke Wisp's default helmet's cloth physics!

Wisp Noble during sprint:
9JAtq6k.png
Another angle of above image (feat. roomba):
xufDl4N.png

Wisp Agile standing still (helmet cloth floats above her rear as if there's something stopping it):
otFzRNu.png

Titania Noble idle (...yeah):
4v8azM4.png

Good luck on fixes and I hope this gets seen.

Edited by Roominashum
  • Like 1

Also, it would be great if the reset locations which prevent you from operator void dash + aim glide (maybe with that new 100% gravity reduce mod) to the exit.

Getting to just above the exit and then being reset all the way back to the starting platform for that part of the map? :(

I've been having issues with using left-click to fire weapons ever since the update. It works fine for clicking menus and everything else, but only responds half the time for shooting. I tested two different mice and both have the same problem. Tried looking for fixes, tried deleting EE.cfg from Warframe's local data folder to reset settings, nothing worked.

Warframe is pretty unplayable with this issue... 

When Wisp is hip-firing with the Ignis Wraith (haven't tested other primaries) there does not appear to be any flame emitted from the weapon, nor does it seem to be using the "firing" animation. Shoulder (ADS) firing still works as usual, just not hip. Also, I have been unable to connect to the chat server at all today. My platform is PC.

Edited by Scorpion6112
missed information

As of The Jovian Concord: Update 25:

-Wisp still cannot damage Eximus units with her ultimate.
-Wisp her Reservoirs are not handled by the "Strongest version first" logic, but rather by "First come, first served".

As of The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.2 + 25.0.2.1:
It seems that Demolyst sound cues won't play as long as there is any form of dialogue going on, even when it is at 0 percent.
This is incredibly annoying, especially since the dialogue often lasts longer than the time it takes for a Demolyst to reach its target.

Since the latest hotfix, the screen constantly freezes. This happened a few times in the last hours, but it went crazy in the last one.

When I play on Ganymede, the game freezes the picture. That means that the game is still going, I can hear the sound of my actions and of the enemies around me, but the screen is fixed. It usually stops on a frame, move to the next a second later and then stops working. This happens also in the 3° mission of the Event, constantly in the room with the third and fourth conduct.

It also freezed into random missions a couple of times, but I can't say that for sure since I played in different missions than those only for six daily standing missions.

Never had issues like this before.

Bug with defense missions (and possibly Nekros):
As 2 people have mentioned above, there's often a couple of Mine Ospreys left around in a defense wave in the new tileset. They show up as allies, cannot be damaged, and stop the wave from ending.

One person pointed out that it might have been linked to Nekros's 4, I can confirm that I was playing Nekros and had used his 4.

Host migration had fixed my issue.

See screenshot: (Ospreys marked as Allies)

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

Edited by supersonic_ht