Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE releases a new frame that requires a unavailable* material, nice.

OtisSpunks

Its all starting to make sense now why the market had its UI redone. Tell me, where is the sense in removing ways to obtain a material used in nearly all new constructions in favor of it being placed near souly in one seasonal event? And wheres the logic in releasing a brand new frame that requires this material immediately after said seasonal event closes? You know whats fun, waiting around endlessly for something to do in this game, getting an update, and then having my face slammed into a time gate on top of a time gate. 

edit: Looking forward to the white knight responses. Probably my favorite part about the official forums. 

Edited by OtisSpunks

I wouldn't say it's unavailable since there are ways (painful ones at that) to get it, but it's certainly an oversight. They should make it a reward from Jupiter/Corpus Spy missions as well or something, or a rare drop like Tellurium is on Uranus.

19 minutes ago, OtisSpunks said:

Its all starting to make sense now why the market had its UI redone. Tell me, where is the sense in removing ways to obtain a material used in nearly all new constructions in favor of it being placed near souly in one seasonal event? And wheres the logic in releasing a brand new frame that requires this material immediately after said seasonal event closes? You know whats fun, waiting around endlessly for something to do in this game, getting an update, and then having my face slammed into a time gate on top of a time gate. 

Nitain Extract can still be obtained on sabotage caches and/or ghoul bounties. Not much common, but can do that.

Also, you had time until may 19th to get wolf creds for nitain extract.

• Like 6

Honestly this is being vastly overblown.

Most people who are above MR5 should have more than 2 nitain on hand already.
People had the entirety of the last nightwave season to stock up on nitain.

The next nightwave season isn't months out or anything so people will be able to build wisp soon if they don't have any nitain at all laying around.
Failing that Ghouls is due soon as well.

Is it a problem?  Yes.
Is it a big problem?  Hell no.  People are complaining just to complain.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Tsukinoki said:

Honestly this is being vastly overblown.

Most people who are above MR5 should have more than 2 nitain on hand already.
People had the entirety of the last nightwave season to stock up on nitain.

The next nightwave season isn't months out or anything so people will be able to build wisp soon if they don't have any nitain at all laying around.
Failing that Ghouls is due soon as well.

Is it a problem?  Yes.
Is it a big problem?  Hell no.  People are complaining just to complain.

Say it again for the people in the back

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, (PS4)boilerhogbc said:

DE did drop the ball on not having an alert system out in between nightwaves but most players over MR5 that have been around should have at least 10 nitain available to them either from before nightwave or just in general from running alerts.

Everyone over the age of 18 should also have a saving account incase of an emergency. Not everyone plans a head.

46 minutes ago, OtisSpunks said:

edit: Looking forward to the white knight responses. Probably my favorite part about the official forums. 

You should have bought more than enough Nitain during WoSS.

Not White Knighting...simple common sense. :facepalm:

Edited by FlusteredFerret
  • Like 1

il y a 51 minutes, OtisSpunks a dit :

And wheres the logic in releasing a brand new frame that requires this material immediately after said seasonal event closes?

You already get the 3 parts and the BP drop from the new boss? 

24 minutes ago, AcceI said:

Is that the thing that Vauban Prime or w/e his name is needs like 20 to craft?

No one complained about it then.  Its a rare resource.  Just like there are common and uncommon resources people must aquire in different ways.  There is no problem with any of this.

28 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

Everyone over the age of 18 should also have a saving account incase of an emergency. Not everyone plans a head.

I dont complain about not having enough in a savings account, I deal with it.  Lack of 2 nitain is not worth complaining about.

Should I have complained when I couldnt get enough oxium when it came out to build things?  No.  I just played the game and got things done.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)boilerhogbc said:

No one complained about it then.  Its a rare resource.  Just like there are common and uncommon resources people must aquire in different ways.  There is no problem with any of this.

Tons of players complained about needing alertium for Vauban Prime. DE never handled it well back then and they somehow made it worse after trying to fix it.

>Not stocking up on nitain before NW ends
Only new players have a right to complain on that resource, everybody who did NW and haven't completed a significant amount of the crafts that require nitain (Vauban prime:20, Ivara:7) should have stocked up several units of them.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Diavoros said:

>Not stocking up on nitain before NW ends
Only new players have a right to complain on that resource, everybody who did NW and haven't completed a significant amount of the crafts that require nitain (Vauban prime:20, Ivara:7) should have stocked up several units of them.

You are another person who gets it.  Thank you.

il y a 2 minutes, MagPrime a dit :

They're talking about Nitain, near as I can tell.

Yes but I was just asking to be sure that he is complaining about something he needs and doesn't have and not about something he doesn't have and doesn't need yet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OtisSpunks said:

Night wave series 2 will be coming soonish, so you'll be able to get some nitain then.  Until then, others have suggested the other, harder, methods.  I just wanted to throw another option for you in here.  This Friday is the devstream and DE is doing a twitch drop for Nitain.  So be sure to check that out to get your hands on some of that while we wait for the NW series 2.  

EDIT:  Actually, just checked the devstream post again to quote it, and it looks like they changed it from saying nitain, to saying just tune in to see what it is, so IDK now.  sorry

Edited by CeejAttack
See note

23 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream128_1080p.jpg
COMING SOON: Devstream #128!

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew!
What: It's possibly our last Devstream until TennoCon. A perfect time to reveal a new Warframe: the 41st! We've got lots of work to do for the players to make that extremely official Whiteboard Roadmap happen. Our goal this stream is to set the stage for the remainder of 2019 and give you - a Warframe player of new or old - a vision of what to expect with the items that remain (and more)!
Prizes? Because we forgot to do Equinox Prime Access + Prime Vault last Dev stream, we're ONLY giving those away this stream. 3x Prime Vaults, and 2x Equinox Prime Access!  Making up for missed giveaways.
Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe
Twitch Drop: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!
When: Join us this Friday, May 24th at 2 p.m EDT!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m EDT on Friday, May 24th!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!