Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Issue Resolved] The New "Hidden Rooms" Mods on Jupiter are LITERALLY UNFARMABLE and Broken right now, spread the word.

Nez-Kal

[This Issue has been Resolved]

The New Mods:

• Kavat's Grace
  • Gale Kick
  • Anti-Grav Array
  • Odomedic

Do not correctly spawn at this time. For further evidence, see the post below:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1096610-secret-room-exclusive-mods-cant-drop/?tab=comments#comment-10779612

EDIT: More Evidence of Borked: https://gfycat.com/recklessdefinitehippopotamus-warframe

(For further evidence, check Warframe.Market and see that not a SINGLE post for sale is up for any of the new mods previously mentioned.)

Spread the word to prevent unnecessary Hours of Farm and to maybe get DE to move towards fixing it.

Edited by Tangent-Valley
  • Like 4

These mods have a 0.5% drop chance, from a max of 3 enemies per room, with a limited number of rooms per tileset, and a (somewhat) convoluted method of opening them that you have to know in order to farm them.

Maybe there are none for sale because not enough players have figured out how to farm them.

8 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

These mods have a 0.5% drop chance, from a max of 3 enemies per room, with a limited number of rooms per tileset, and a (somewhat) convoluted method of opening them that you have to know in order to farm them.

Maybe there are none for sale because not enough players have figured out how to farm them.

It's broken. Literally broken. Please look at the linked post to see how the game literally thinks the mods are Orokin Cells (Which I picked up plenty of mysteriously while farming for 5 hours) and isn't rewarding Players the proper reward.

3 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

It's broken. Literally broken. Please look at the linked post to see how the game literally thinks the mods are Orokin Cells (Which I picked up plenty of mysteriously while farming for 5 hours) and isn't rewarding Players the proper reward.

Wait... is that why I got an orokin cell from a mod lying on the floor?

Edited by aswitz87

4 hours ago, jhfdlkjd said:

All amalgam enemis drop orokin cells at 1.29% chance.

I did not know that, sorry. We're still trying to understand exactly what's going on with the Mod drops. Hopefully the issue gets resolved soon though, and others can be spared from the endless hours of Pointless Farming.

(I mean, what if the new game-mode didn't give any of the Relics/Mods it claimed to reward, right? Hopefully a Partner will pick up the news soon and spread it through their channels to help escalate the issue.)

That might explain my frustration. I've picked up a Motus Setup and Proton Snap from those upgraded Amalgams with about 350 kills. According to the drop tables, the odds of either of those mods are a little under 1% while the chance for the other set of Rare mods is 2%. It wouldn't say it's a definite indication that the drop rates for those mods are busted though.

Edited by RX-3DR

14 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

This belongs in feedback. DE does not look at general discussion for feedback.

But they look into bug reports.

You know who doesn't look into bug reports though? Most of the players trying to farm mods.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

It's supposed to be 2% and there's a big difference between 1 player not getting them and NO ONE having gotten them.  For my part I have 86 Capturas.  So have opened 43 rooms with like 3+ dudes each.  Most of the time stealing with Ivara.  So roughly a couple hundred drop chances.