The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have made the sexiest Wisp in Warframe!

Xavori

1 час назад, Xavori сказал:

You're just jelly cuz my Wisp is so much sexier than yours!

Wait, what kind of “sexy” are we talking about? The “oh my, this gun damage is so sexy”, “this is aesthetically pleasing” or “mmm, I am not thinking clearly”?

Aaaanyway, I think that an Infested mix of ladybug, Stalker, Cthulhu and chili pepper is just not “sexy”. But, you do you.

25 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Wait, what kind of “sexy” are we talking about? The “oh my, this gun damage is so sexy”, “this is aesthetically pleasing” or “mmm, I am not thinking clearly”?

Aaaanyway, I think that an Infested mix of ladybug, Stalker, Cthulhu and chili pepper is just not “sexy”. But, you do you.

Well, at least we definitely know what Xavori thinks as sexy.

5 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

given the substances I work with I can tell that even High quality charcoal filters can not get rid of the smell entirely. and those filters are about 1000$ a piece

heavy alcohol abuse

but it will mess you up in other ways and that's not worth it

wtf you are talking about, they got their own oxygen tank they are breaking every time.  Plus they probably don't need it when they can simply turn it off as the corpus does with their sense of smell.  Not only that grineer's noise is deformed which means possible chance they don't have a sense of smell things which I mean look at their face

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

this guy smelled his own pile of $##t and look how happy he is

17 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

wtf you are talking about, they got their own oxygen tank they are breaking every time.  Plus they probably don't need it when they can simply turn it off as the corpus does with their sense of smell.  Not only that grineer's noise is deformed which means possible chance they don't have a sense of smell things which I mean look at their face 

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

Or: That guy's genetically engineered to like smelling his own crap.

16 hours ago, Xavori said:

I know what y'all are thinking.  You're thinking, "Xav, Wisp is already pretty darn sexy.  She's right up there with Nezha, Mesa Prime, and Nidus for sexiest frames in the game."

And that's true.  But, I got to thinking, after the dozenth time or so I caught one of my clanmates trying to sneak around behind me to sneak a peak, that there could be more to her sexiness than her obvious assets.  But how to bring those out?  

So after much trial and error, pain, struggle, and yes, even tears, I figured it out.  And the way her face lit up when she saw her new look, well, I'm not too proud to admit that that joy turned me into a blubbering little girl...with a beard...that I dual braid...like a viking...but still for that moment a little girl.

So without further ado, here she is, the sexiest Wisp in Warframe!

Reveal hidden contents

61BCC8C8469E494520BDA5C8B8C89450BAA1520D

She looks like she had a terrible period :X

30 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Quite a few things are basically the same as dying. We need to be more specific about it. 

Also, what type of death and afterlife are we talking about?

17 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

divers also have their own oxygen tanks and a while ago there was an interview with a police diver who said that you can taste a corpse through your mouth piece if it has been in the water for a while.

so having their own air supply is in no way an insurance that you won't smell anything.

as for reduced sense of smell: maybe. but there is no canon info on that

5 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

divers also have their own oxygen tanks and a while ago there was an interview with a police diver who said that you can taste a corpse through your mouth piece if it has been in the water for a while.

so having their own air supply is in no way an insurance that you won't smell anything.

as for reduced sense of smell: maybe. but there is no canon info on that

wow really?  I thought it seems like a joke about it but if it is seriously isn't a joke I probably take a sip of the tea right now.