Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp VS Vauban

-Bigchungus-

2 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

wisp = true support

vauban = trolling warframe that blocks the doorway (a true fact about his bounce, and waiting for the rework)

His bounce is the most annoying of his.

I do enjoy putting 20 Tesla’s on an ally then having them run around.

1 minute ago, aswitz87 said:

His bounce is the most annoying of his.

I do enjoy putting 20 Tesla’s on an ally then having them run around.

trust me if you are doing capture mission like an easy and got noobs, vauban is your bully troll king, all you need to do is doing some bouncing math and pushing away the players so they won't succeed in the game which forces the player to rage quit because if you find a door and all you need to do is block the door to the goal.

I swear to I can be bully king but I not choose to be evil but I know how to use evil yet I won't do it to pay with evil ways that equal same amount evil way.

On 2019-06-04 at 8:45 PM, TheBestNapkin said:

Until DE Pablo reworks him

...and turns Vauban into either another "press 4 to erase map" 'Frame that doesn't play well with others (more than likely) or into an even more convoluted mess than before that's merely "ok" in terms of performance but will look "amazing".

Please keep Pablo away from balancing / reworking Warframe abilities.

Edited by MirageKnight

Wisp is definitely better

1. It has guaranteed electric status chance, vauban has 10% (LOL).

2. It can shock multiple enemies at a time, vauban teslas can only shock one enemy, and it's on a cooldown. You CAN put multiple teslas, still worse though.

3. Wisps has infinite usage as long as the duration is up, vaubans teslas both have a duration, which cannot be changed (I think), and a limited number of uses b4 disappearing.

4. It technically has an infinite duration, OR it has a very easy refresh, depends on how you personally view her motes. 

5. The buff is easily given to teammates, with vauban you would need to get everybody to stand still and take a few seconds to toss teslas on them. With wisp you don't even have to do anything, teammates will grab the buff themselves from the bigass circle.

Edited by birdobash