Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this a new tile?

Just now, FlusteredFerret said:

Looks like somewhere on Mars...can't say I recognise it though. Pretty sure I've never been there while playing Sanctuary. Maybe they created it specially for SO / ESO?

oh it is definitely a mars tile, but i've never seen it before. might go do a few runs on mars to see if it spawns and do a bit of exploring

afaik there's also the "cave lake" mars tile and the "orokin pyramid" tile, which i think were tiles that were pulled from the regular nodes but reintroduced for sanctuary, which is a shame since the orokin pyramid room is great for defense/interception

1 hour ago, NyronGTR said:

Looks like the last boss fight area from LoR raid, adjusted for sanctuary onslaught (added obstacles in the middle).

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

it's a modified version of the end Tile from Law of Retribution!
was added to Onslaught quite recently. maybe also the Grineer Settlement Tileset overall too.

this explains things then! im almost always a solo player so i never got to do the raids

12 hours ago, taiiat said:

it's a modified version of the end Tile from Law of Retribution!
was added to Onslaught quite recently. maybe also the Grineer Settlement Tileset overall too.

It IS, isn't it?! It looked so different with the little additions that I thought it couldn't be, but thinking about it that way... yeah!

Good eye.