Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nakak is a girl?

9 минут назад, KnossosTNC сказал:

This thread somehow went from wondering about some girl's gender to about posting while drunk.

I'd toast to this, but I haven't had a single drop of alcohol since my doctor told me it would make me go full-blown diabetes and my liver would explode or something.

You forgot the short lesson on how to determine the difference btw man and woman by approximately measuring their hip bones. Using your eyes.

Revelation 3: apparently, some people get paid for doing it.

And you do not need to be drunk to post here.

56 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

But other than that there's not much to discuss here, Is she a girl? Yes. End of debate

Pretty much.

I'm pretty sure that's how it usually works anyway. "Discussion over? We cool? Sweet - let's get smashed!"

51 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

You forgot the short lesson on how to determine the difference btw man and woman by approximately measuring their hip bones. Using your eyes.

Revelation 3: apparently, some people get paid for doing it.

And you do not need to be drunk to post here.

Yeah, almost forgot about that. Somehow, it was simultaneously fascinating and something I didn't need to see.

Probably not, but considering the trajectory of the thread, it would probably help. Call it "forum beer goggles."

Edited by KnossosTNC

46 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

This thread somehow went from wondering about some girl's gender to about posting while drunk.

I'd toast to this, but I haven't had a single drop of alcohol since my doctor told me it would make me go full-blown diabetes and my liver would explode or something.

That sounds intense dude.

2 hours ago, rand0mname said:

This topic is full of relec.. сюрпризов... revelations.

I was thinking that ChaoticEdge is an AI spontaneously born on a meme and gifs site, trying to communicate with humans. But AI can not use a keyboard. Or get drunk.

Renegade leaves in a country with interesting looking old ladies.

Edit: and it is pretty hard to type without errors while drunk indeed.

Yeah, you also misspelled 'lives' as 'leaves'.

8 минут назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Yeah, you also misspelled 'lives' as 'leaves'.

Shhh. You have no idea how that post looked before The Editing. “Leaves” is nothing compared to “intersecting old ladies”. That one is on autocorrector btw. I don’t even know what “intersection” means.

Revelation number 4: revelation is not spelled as “relevation”.

2 часа назад, KnossosTNC сказал:

Yeah, almost forgot about that. Somehow, it was simultaneously fascinating and something I didn't need to see.

Probably not, but considering the trajectory of the thread, it would probably help. Call it "forum beer goggles."

So... the usual stuff for “Last post wins”?

Hey, that’s “vine googles”! Beer is not tasty.

Hmm. Looks like mods are away.

Edited by rand0mname

41 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

I don’t even know what “intersection” means.

Where roads meet is an intersection, essentially 2 separate lines colliding with one another.

Laying down a road will also intersect an area, in essence by dividing it into separate areas.

Intersecting an old lady though? If you take the definition "(of two or more things) pass or lie across each other." then I really don't want to know what you get up to with old ladies.

7 hours ago, Miser_able said:

Nakak couldn't be related to onkko because he faked his death a long time ago because he knew that he wasn't meant to be with Saya. 

It's actually a pretty open secret in the village that Onko is still alive; Nakak being Onko's blood relative is no real stretch whatsoever

3 hours ago, (PS4)DARK_WIZARD999 said:

Ticker is NOT "trans". He's a queen diva, like Bowie has sometimes been, or Elton John. I thought that was pretty obvious, by maybe the young these days never look in a history book 🤔

Ticker refers to themselves with female identifiers consistently. Last time I checked, that's usually a pretty good way to determine what someone goes by.

It takes long winter nights to teach a girl how to cultivate within herself invincible summer days

"Don't matter to Nef one whit if you're an engineer or a lowly thrower. You owe, you go. That's where Ticker comes in, ray of sunshine that she is."

And Ticker... mmm mmm. She loves her some beauty."

I don't think much of myself, if I'm honest. Oh, don't misunderstand. Ticker's astounding and she knows it. Just that I've been so many people over the course of a life long lived. These days I think more of the world."

David Bowie did not object to recieving the 'Best British Male' award, so I'm pretty sure he at least considers himself a boy. I can't say for Elton John, but I've never heard of him being referred to as a female. Ticker, on the other hand, has yet to be referred to with anything other than female identifiers.

Ticker also alludes to modification and how the disassociation between mind and body caused them to reevaluate themselves.

"Modification's a strange bird, Stardust. It happens, and you think you've lost yourself. I was my arms, I was my legs, I was that person. But, live with it long enough, truth is the only thing you didn't really lose was precisely who you are. Ain't nothin' left but what's behind your eyes. So you make sure that's beautiful. And Ticker... mmm mmm. She loves her some beauty."

It's pretty difficult to deny at this point that they think of themselves as a 'she'.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Intersecting an old lady though? If you take the definition "(of two or more things) pass or lie across each other." then I really don't want to know what you get up to with old ladies.

Fun times for Rand0mname, that's for sure.

Edited by Renegade343

15 minutes ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

How can you say she's a boy when she's that thicc?

Oh plz, with all the Asstolfo, Saika Totsuka and Boku no Pico memes going around these days, I would assume some people have already become completely confused.

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

Ticker refers to themselves with female identifiers consistently. Last time I checked, that's usually a pretty good way to determine what someone goes by.

It takes long winter nights to teach a girl how to cultivate within herself invincible summer days

"Don't matter to Nef one whit if you're an engineer or a lowly thrower. You owe, you go. That's where Ticker comes in, ray of sunshine that she is."

And Ticker... mmm mmm. She loves her some beauty."

I don't think much of myself, if I'm honest. Oh, don't misunderstand. Ticker's astounding and she knows it. Just that I've been so many people over the course of a life long lived. These days I think more of the world."

David Bowie did not object to recieving the 'Best British Male' award, so I'm pretty sure he at least considers himself a boy. I can't say for Elton John, but I've never heard of him being referred to as a female. Ticker, on the other hand, has yet to be referred to with anything other than female identifiers.

Ticker also alludes to modification and how the disassociation between mind and body caused them to reevaluate themselves.

"Modification's a strange bird, Stardust. It happens, and you think you've lost yourself. I was my arms, I was my legs, I was that person. But, live with it long enough, truth is the only thing you didn't really lose was precisely who you are. Ain't nothin' left but what's behind your eyes. So you make sure that's beautiful. And Ticker... mmm mmm. She loves her some beauty."

It's pretty difficult to deny at this point that they think of themselves as a 'she'.

Ignore the "problematic" complaints, but this has the historical context of which I'm speaking of. Ticker is a "Queen". the reference however may be lost with newer generations, because everything is interpreted as "trans" instead of just flamboyancy these days. Then again, the final word would be DEs choice anyway. 

https://www.them.us/story/call-me-by-my-pronouns

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

Oh plz, with all the Asstolfo, Saika Totsuka and Boku no Pico memes going around these days, I would assume some people have already become completely confused.

Except Nakak ain't that flat in front.

Edited by -AiLuoLi-

9 часов назад, DeMonkey сказал:

Where roads meet is an intersection, essentially 2 separate lines colliding with one another.

Laying down a road will also intersect an area, in essence by dividing it into separate areas.

Ohhh... like the opposite of parallel? I guess I got it. Thank you.

As for anti-parallel old ladies - that one is on iPhone autocorrector. Never trust a useful gadget with a manual heavier then said gadget.

4 часа назад, Renegade343 сказал:

Fun times for Rand0mname, that's for sure.

Depends on how they intersect. If they crossed each other paths and had a snide  passive-aggressive remarks contest - it can be amusing to watch. From a safe distance.

If you mean something else... well, spent enough time on internet and you will learn to not go down certain roads and avoid thinking about certain things. Sanity is precious finite resource.

On topic - Nanak has yellow eyes, is she an Orokin descendant? Have Tenno missed some during the purge?!

Edit: I just noticed OP nickname. Fitting.

Edited by rand0mname

15 hours ago, (NSW)CthulhuAzathoth said:

The biggest plague star surprise is Nakak's gender. I hope it won't turn into she is Onkko or Konzu granddaughter.

Plague Star surprise?

I'm guessing you haven't done the Revenant quest yet?

Also, why is it a surprise that she's a girl?

Edited by FlusteredFerret