Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Calling it now a Prime Arching and Imperator Prime will come with Atlas Prime.

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I'm always excited, every day is a marvellous adventure into the unknown mysteries of the universe.

Ah well, I have the money tucked aside for Wukong Prime so it'll be nice to treat myself.

I can wait to see the accessories. Golden banana armor? But seriously  what do you think the accessories will include? 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I can wait to see the accessories. Golden banana armor? But seriously  what do you think the accessories will include? 

Honestly don't know.

My sole concern is whether or not the Prime will have proper tail-hair chevron things on his helmet. His default helmet is my favourite for a reason, despite my usage of Macak profile picture on the fourms (it hasn't updated to the profile picture that I use ingame).

Edited by DeMonkey

1 hour ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Why Atlas cuase he's next in line

That doesn't prove anything. I've been checking the dates that each of the Original and Prime Warframes were released and there were some inconsistencies. https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Warframes_Comparison/Release_Dates

Valkyr Prime released before Banshee Prime

Mirage Prime before Zephyr Prime

Chroma Prime before Mesa Prime

I won't be surprised if Wukong Prime will take priority over Atlas Prime, due to his recent rework as well as his upcoming Deluxe skin.

At least I hope so. Been having a lot of fun with Wukong now that he's no longer Defy bot 1.0.

1 hour ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

You got me there captain stewbing.

Hey, I know that-!  *clears throat and points* I...understood that reference.

I remember when that came out...God's teeth I'm old.

On topic: I'm not sure what I want more - AkFuris Prime or AkMagnus Prime.

Still, Dethcube Prime needs to be a thing.

1 minute ago, MirageKnight said:

On topic: I'm not sure what I want more - AkFuris Prime or AkMagnus Prime.

Still, Dethcube Prime needs to be a thing.

The only valid Prime item to come with Wukong is Bo Prime.

And since we already have Bo Prime it'll have to be Bo Prime Prime.

1 minute ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:
12 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

The only valid Prime item to come with Wukong is Bo Prime.

And since we already have Bo Prime it'll have to be Dual Bo Prime

FTFY? 

Fixed that fix for you. :clem:

Yes, Rebecca talked about Wukong rework, but IIRC she hinted more subtly on next Prime frames before. Like “drag on”. Ok, that one was not exactly subtle... Still, I would not discount Atlas. He is huge, he is connected to Archwing and he is next in line along with Wukong. Wukong has a rework going for him (Atlas was reworked too by Pablo though), a direct mention by Rebecca and China release. By the way, what about Nezha?

As for Archwing, seems legit (as long as Empyrian comes out in next ~two months). Not sure about Imperator - we already have Vandal and there are other guns out where. Hek, Odonata came out wihout Primed Archguns.

Anyway, I equally anticipate Atlas or Wukong. I have not used any of them before and they seem like fun now. My Forma (and Gravimag) is ready!

1 час назад, DeMonkey сказал:

it hasn't updated to the profile picture that I use ingame

Have you tried logging out and in your forum account? Worked for me.

5 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Have you tried logging out and in your forum account? Worked for me.

Yeah, the picture I'm currently using simply doesn't exist as far as the forums are concerned. Raised it several times in the missing glyphs thread but no dice.

Только что, DeMonkey сказал:

Yeah, the picture I'm currently using simply doesn't exist as far as the forums are concerned. Raised it several times in the missing glyphs thread but no dice.

I thought so.

Anyway, why Dual-Bo? How about Cadus Prime?

personally I'd like Elytron to get primed and reworked next. I want golden Nukes!

since Wukong is confirmed , I'm guessing he will come with either Attica or Zhuge prime (repeating Crossbow suits the Chinese theme) and Tonbo Prime (no other Tenno Staves than Bo and Tipedo exist, and both have been primed, so a long overdue Polearm would be a safe bet.)

whatever the case, I look forward to him,

AYE AYE AYE, AYE AYE AYE, CALLIN' UP THE GOLD MONKEY MAN!

any p archwing stuff will be neat to mess around with i wouldn't mind that. as for a potential wukong prime with this and then the upcoming deluxe honestly i'd like them to space it out just a bit more and do atlas first really or something. Not that I'd just be up in arms if it was Wukong prime i do like using him though can't find a loadout i like yet. a problem i have with exalted frames is for a while i just used melee as another copy of the exalted but then it feels weird. so now i'm finding alts. working on wukong with a ninkondi and then into iron staff when i want.