Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Intermission Ending Friday!

[DE]Helen

16d6cfbc46f2b52a628c73154dad67ae.jpg

Nightwave: Intermission ends Friday, July 5th at 11:59 PM ET!

The interim gap will close at the end of this week to make way for Series 2. Use your Nora Creds to purchase Nightwave Offerings asap! Nora’s next story will launch with new Creds and Nightwave Offerings very soon after Nightwave: Intermission comes to a close.

You can read more about Nightwave and changes to look forward to in Series 2 in our Dev Workshop!

Get ready, Dreamers.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

The interim gap will close at the end of this week to make way for Series 2.

Is there going to be another 3-4 weeks gap before Series two like before the interm started?

Just now, Zelmen said:

Is there going to be another 3-4 weeks gap before Series two like before the interm started?

No, there won't be! We created Nightwave: Intermission to make sure there wouldn't be any gaps that made rewards inaccessible. The end of Nightwave: Intermission means the next Series is very close!

8 minutes ago, Cyberhazard said:

Dat moment when you know that you'll end up at rank 14 instead of 15, #feelsbad.

Once you use up all current week's challenges you will get 3 recovered challenges you didn't complete and you will get new recovered challenge until you have done them all. You can recover Weekly and Elite Weekly challenges only.

il y a 1 minute, Buldozers a dit :

Once you use up all current week's challenges you will get 3 recovered challenges you didn't complete and you will get new recovered challenge until you have done them all.

Magnificent, thanks for the info !

6 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

No, there won't be! We created Nightwave: Intermission to make sure there wouldn't be any gaps that made rewards inaccessible. The end of Nightwave: Intermission means the next Series is very close!

Thats good to hear. Would really like to be able to obtain some shiny Umbra Forma since I was on a break the entirety of S1.

By chance, will it be possible to obtain wolf sledge parts during S2, so anyone who may have missed their chance during S1 doesnt need to break open the platinum piggy to get it?

Just now, Giantconch said:

By chance, will it be possible to obtain wolf sledge parts during S2, so anyone who may have missed their chance during S1 doesnt need to break open the platinum piggy to get it?

They said the wolf is around / returning so just need to wait it out. Otherwise the hammers is only like 60 plat when I looked the other day. Could just sell equinox prime for 70p and buy one.

21 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Good! Finally, I'll be able to go back to playing the game. At least until Season 2 arrives.

Don't do it if you don't want to do it.  Some of us enjoy these.

If someone doesn't like Excavation, they usually don't complain until all Excavation missions are removed.

9 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

They said the wolf is around / returning so just need to wait it out. Otherwise the hammers is only like 60 plat when I looked the other day. Could just sell equinox prime for 70p and buy one.

I dont need it, already got it for 30. Thanks for the... "advice"... though.

Archived