Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hema Worth it or not?

Blake666

About the weapon itself: It's... alright. The healing should more than make up for its reload health drain if you can aim half-decently (if you mod it right, you probably can get away with being a poor shot anyway). Wish it has a semi-auto alt-fire too, because, well, I got a bit spoiled with the Hind's alt-fire when I don't want to waste bullets.

13 hours ago, BDMblue said:

hears the trick....

leave your clan find a clan with everything done. You lose nothing your not the leader you have no say any way and you gain everything at no cost.

I gotta agree with this, I never had to do the farm myself because it was already researched. You really are better off joining a clan that has everything. Or buy wi th plat...something I personally would not advise, but at the end of the day thats between you and your wallet.

My opinion is it is worth to farm it if you are a one man ghost clan and you dedicate few days of mutagen farm. The weapon is okay because it does viral damage and you can make a relatively good build with few elementals. The major drawback is the weapon is not hitscan, not beam weapon, but every hit can heal you. "Saying without experienced it" because I do not own the weapon yet.

PS: Check your inbox operator.

• Like 3

No. Don't farm it and for god's sake, DON'T PLAT OUT FOR IT.

Seriously. Don't spent plat on it. You do that, and you're telling DE "yes, this is a good idea, I like it and I wish to reward you with money for doing it".

And don't say "oh, but traded plat is free". It's not. For it to have existed, someone must have paid for it. It doesn't matter that it's not *your* money being spent on that grind abomination. The problem is that money was spent on it full stop. Just don't. Reject it entirely.

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

Seriously. Don't spent plat on it. You do that, and you're telling DE "yes, this is a good idea, I like it and I wish to reward you with money for doing it".

And don't say "oh, but traded plat is free". It's not. For it to have existed, someone must have paid for it. It doesn't matter that it's not *your* money being spent on that grind abomination. The problem is that money was spent on it full stop. Just don't. Reject it entirely.

Yep. Basically DE deserves a middle finger for things like this. They thought the loosers will buy it because the requirements and time spent on farm this single item is huge compared it's value.

The best way to show them not to buy or farm it, but you cannot tell the others sadly not to buy it. Vote with your wallet is works sometimes.

Edited by Primed_ToiletWorm
  • Like 3

Not really worth to buy, despite the stats are not bad, but not a lategame weapon and the introduction of this item was a mistake by their part but they stated many researched and they won't reduce the needs despite the fact new players will research it sooner or later so at least halve the needs.

Compensation for those who already researched this item would be simply back the materials or give them 10k endo at least.

On 2019-07-03 at 10:37 AM, Sean said:

Don't force yourself to farm for it.

@[DE]Steve and others were incredibly misguided in putting its research costs to what we see today. I remember what a pain it was back in the day, and it really should be heavily reduced.

The weapon itself is just mediocre and in no way warrants the cost that DE gave it.

This.

As someone that solo'd the grind for the samples I can tell you it is not worth it unless you're a no lifer that has no choice but to build it for "completion purposes".  Solo grinding derelict survivals with boosters etc...and it might not be so bad if the weapon wasn't so horribly underwhelming.  There's no combo of frame or powerset that I've been able to find that makes it worth the solo grind.

2 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

What if the guy wants more mr fodder?

The weapon itself is decent, not super great but it's definitely one of the more sufficient weapons in the game. The biggest problem is that for what it can do, it's extremely NOT worth how much it costs in mutagen samples to research it in a clan dojo, it'd be understandable if something super powerful equivalent to the likes of the gram prime was locked behind such a large collective grind, but something like the Hema which is above average at best? Not worth it.

My advice? Temporarily jump into a clan that has the research complete, then once you get the BP you can leave the clan back to your own. Kind of a selfish move but I'm sure people would understand, the grind is horrible.

Edited by birdobash

They should just buff the Hema to MR 15 stats and make it MR 15 unlock.

Maybe like 35% SC, 35% CC and 3x crit multi with a full auto second fire mode and slow but constant ammo regen (so you only lose HP if you reload it impatiently). Make it innate viral + slash in a 50/50 split, maybe with 30 base damage.

Magazine size could be buffed to 120 and the regen per sec would be maybe 10 (unlike the Cycron or Fulmin there will be no delay). When stowed this can triple to 30/sec.

Would make it worth the grind since you can just slap on 60/60s for Corrosive, Hunter Munitions and Crit Mods.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, (PS4)Puckish_Rogue125 said:

Folks here saying if you're the only one doing the gathering a research then no. Why aren't we asking if you're the only one doing it why are you in that clan? Plenty of clans that make a group effort out of this stuff

Yeah.... No, for clarification I was in a fairly active clan at the time and we all made a group effort to gather the required Mutagen Samples and everyone was miserable AF the whole time. The Hema research only "works" in edgecases. 

I mean seriously when Hema Plan A for pretty much every clan under the sun is to purge inactive members just so they can downgrade their clan to deal with a single resource cost from researching a single weapon...... someone in QA dun goofed. 

Edited by Oreades

19 hours ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

What if the guy wants more mr fodder?

Then you simply accept that you won't get that 3k mastery. The Hema was the first one on that list, and it opened the floodgates: the braton/lato vandals and Khora made that list because (E)SO was completely and utterly defective at launch (as in it's not physically possible to reach wave 8 solo unless you're toting one or two very specific builds), still broken in exactly the same way later and in keeping with DE's tradition, has been completely and utterly ignored ever since. I refuse to touch that game mode ever again.

I like it personally.  Works pretty well with bulkier frames that have limited ways of healing themselves (or if you just completely ignore focus mechanics).  There are, of course weapons that have similar healing factors and are better and much easier to acquire, but I take satisfaction in running around with the less popular options.

All a matter of personal tastes.