Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What acquiring of all nigthwave lvls at once looks like

Deratyl

Huh neat, and quite direct-to-the-point, thanks for fulfilling some spontainious curiousity (one that the algorithms have surely noticed).

P.S. And that UI is kinda glitchy, specifically the numbers indicating the "tier" of rewards, how it starts at a negative, and creeps up to 0 Which is instead 15.

Nothing makes me cringe more than seeing a video with Bandicam watermark in 2019...

Just why?..

Ok, not everyone uses an Nvidia card, so GeForce Experience tools aren't an option for everybody.

But Windows. Freaking Windows, man! Literally everyone playing Warframe uses Windows. And even freaking Windows has got decent built-in recording tools for years now!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WindigoTG said:

Nothing makes me cringe more than seeing a video with Bandicam watermark in 2019...

Just why?..

Ok, not everyone uses an Nvidia card, so GeForce Experience tools aren't an option for everybody.

But Windows. Freaking Windows, man! Literally everyone playing Warframe uses Windows. And even freaking Windows has got decent built-in recording tools for years now!

And if you don't want to use that, OBS is free and pretty good.  Yes, it's called "Open Broadcaster System" but it will happily create local files too.  Just hit record instead of stream.

Also, I'm reminded of the time I discovered that names for items weren't sanitized properly.  I had named my Kubrow 0xDEADBEEF, and half the menus instead called him 3735928576.  Which, if you can't do quick base conversions in your head, is the decimal equivalent of 0xDEADBEEF+0x11.  No idea where the +0x11 might have come from.  The bug has since been fixed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WindigoTG said:

Just why?..

AMD has Radeon Relive for recording/streaming. I use it all the time for clips in game 

OT: damn that is crazy, almost makes me wish i had actually cared to do NW even passively. Only managed rank 1 on intermission, more because i havent had time to play than anything else.

12 hours ago, WindigoTG said:

Just why?..

I did SO MANY HL2 videos with the free watermark version of Bandicam... :laugh:

But yeah, I've been using GeForce Experience for a while now.

Edited by FlusteredFerret

On 2019-07-04 at 4:00 AM, Loza03 said:

She doesn't even show up :crylaugh:

She's been overwhelmed by the tale of triumph over adversity, that one person being their truest self, believing they are the equal of our foe, and acting like it; that we are being our best selves. There is just no holding us back, working to make this system a better place as the once and future bad ass. 

Something something reptile cornucopia back brain trickle guts asfghfxlajfci error 404 brain not found. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

Nightwave is such a huge unnecessary no fun to play time sink, that manages to piss it's gaming community off all along the way.

Can I get the survey that confirms that? Or are you pulling that out of thin air like other people with "facts".

Do you remember the quick alert system - pepperidge farm remembers.

yeah, I too loved missing potato alerts at 3 in the morning and waiting for a single helmet for months. 

Bring it back, Anthem team... I mean DE...

You get a 1 because you're not being creative with that jab.

Ahhhh ....

My curiosity for what this would look like has been appeased. Now I have to do this one day with the Nightwave myself.

The only problem is I enjoy hearing Nora talk to a space hopping fool as myself. Except I noticed she has been much more silent these past few weeks. Got a HMPH and a Next. Been that way since Lotus used to jump into her transmissions since the Plague Star.

I am one of those people out there that enjoys the old alerts and the Nightwaves. If we ever got a combo of the both....for me that would make my toes curl in that favorable way.

Looking forward to further adventures in Nightwave....plus the return of some of the players from the first one (please no combo of inmates and Wolf....that sucketh badly).