Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

Just now, CarrotSalad said:

Welp.. Allot of people who linked and watched it through Mixer are going to be left with nothing. Because they de-linked Warframe accounts before the stream without notifying us.

that is definitely worth contacting support about now.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

Just tried redeaming all three of these from the code page and all worked

I also just tried and only SIMARISCREDITS worked. The others stated they were invalid. Technically they are meant to have expired by now though.

On 2019-07-05 at 10:16 PM, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

What is gonna be worse is when people do link, watch both aspects, and get one or the other or neither.

I recall a few times that I had to unlink and relink over the past year, missing some drops that I did watch. It's technology made by humanity. All we can do is spread the word, hope the linking works right, and wait to see where everything falls.

....and what is this about not being able to get them through the Twitch App? Please say it ain't so as I got no PC to watch on and I do like playing on my Console while watching on my phone

Yeah, I haven't received either of the rewards, and I watched for several hours. I linked my accounts but I watched through the twitch app. I'm going to be very sad if I cannot get my rewards

I watched for whole 30 minutes and when I checked my inbox now, there wasn't any nekros prime.

My account is correctly linked with twitch correctly.

I hope you can help me

Forgot to say, its been 7 hours since I saw the stream.

I got emphera right away

Edited by skylarsparks

57 minutes ago, Alpaca_McMarshmallow said:

I'm gonna be dead serious, I'm kinda ticked that I didn't get Nekros Prime after watching the whole stream

Me too. I was told to wait a week but that was from others. Hopefully I'll get it but if I don't I'm going to be upset.