Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)lI-3Dot-Il

Issue with Tennocon 2019 Twitch Drops and Simaris Codes

1bde43d161907a66ab15260336df3c46.png

I was wondering why i did not get my ephemera, i dont know if this had anything to do with it.

1 hour ago, (PS4)RAGBAG_69 said:

I’m not sure what to do I tried through four times now and it says it’s an invalid promo code can someone help me

Welp.. Allot of people who linked and watched it through Mixer are going to be left with nothing. Because they de-linked Warframe accounts before the stream without notifying us.

Just now, CarrotSalad said:

Welp.. Allot of people who linked and watched it through Mixer are going to be left with nothing. Because they de-linked Warframe accounts before the stream without notifying us.

that is definitely worth contacting support about now.

13 minutes ago, SastusBulbas said:

Codes are working again, just redeemed all three!

You're awesome, mine just worked as well! Woohoo!

My codes, my husbands, and another guy's just worked in game on the market. FYI! They are supposed to stop working in about 10 minutes according to the screenshot, so, be quick maybe!

Well, going to sleep, Going to assume gonna get it in the next week?

3 hours ago, DiBBz said:

same issue here

SIMARISCREDITS

SIMARISDISPLAY

SIMARISDUCATS

invalid code ???

Just tried redeaming all three of these from the code page and all worked...said they did anyway.................. So.................... Thanks for the stuff?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

Just tried redeaming all three of these from the code page and all worked

I also just tried and only SIMARISCREDITS worked. The others stated they were invalid. Technically they are meant to have expired by now though.

38 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

that is definitely worth contacting support about now. 

Seems it might've been a false alarm. I just got the Lotus ephemera.

On 2019-07-05 at 10:16 PM, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

What is gonna be worse is when people do link, watch both aspects, and get one or the other or neither.

I recall a few times that I had to unlink and relink over the past year, missing some drops that I did watch. It's technology made by humanity. All we can do is spread the word, hope the linking works right, and wait to see where everything falls.

....and what is this about not being able to get them through the Twitch App? Please say it ain't so as I got no PC to watch on and I do like playing on my Console while watching on my phone

Yeah, I haven't received either of the rewards, and I watched for several hours. I linked my accounts but I watched through the twitch app. I'm going to be very sad if I cannot get my rewards