Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You for Watching TennoCon 2019!: A Post-TennoCon Synopsis!

SilverBones

2 hours ago, Demiture said:

my man, did you even read the post?

Yes. It gave no new that wasn’t known already. Release time, dojo room, mods. Anything like that would be great. I wasn’t able to sit on the stream as I was on the road all day. The post, like most of Warframe, lacks deep information that would likely need to be found on the wiki lol

When I'll get my Nekros prime? If never, please, give us the chances of it dropping. There was 300 thousands viewers during that hour. How many have got him? 290 thousands? 100 thousands? 50 thousand? Or even less? It's looking very bad right now, early expired codes and no drops for viewers. I think we should at least know our chances for future events. Seriously, it better give no drops at all than disappoint your fans with such lazy execution. 

Feel kinda sad... Was really hoping they'd announce at least /limited/ cross save at tennocon, maybe just progress and inventory if nothing else... I know crossplay will never and should never be a thing in this game but I'm only home a few nights a week and then I'm out working and it's a huge pain having to lug around a console with me. I don't mind having to rebuy cosmetics and stuff I just don't want to have to start all the way over on my mods, story progress, focus tree progress... You know... Things that it's taken me a lot of work to date...

With more and more live games going cross save I'm sure it's coming eventually... Just figured a big show like this would have been a good time to announce it's something they're working on just not ready to announce any dates yet..

Yeah yeah yeah "I should have just played the game on pc" as the pc people will say........ Well, when I started playing the game, it was with friends on console, not pc... So...that argument doesn't really work...

Oh well, I'm sure the time will come some day..

48 minutes ago, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

Feel kinda sad... Was really hoping they'd announce at least /limited/ cross save at tennocon, maybe just progress and inventory if nothing else... I know crossplay will never and should never be a thing in this game but I'm only home a few nights a week and then I'm out working and it's a huge pain having to lug around a console with me. I don't mind having to rebuy cosmetics and stuff I just don't want to have to start all the way over on my mods, story progress, focus tree progress... You know... Things that it's taken me a lot of work to date...

With more and more live games going cross save I'm sure it's coming eventually... Just figured a big show like this would have been a good time to announce it's something they're working on just not ready to announce any dates yet..

Yeah yeah yeah "I should have just played the game on pc" as the pc people will say........ Well, when I started playing the game, it was with friends on console, not pc... So...that argument doesn't really work...

Oh well, I'm sure the time will come some day..

Why not use remote play from your PC while out working. Last I knew that is something you can do.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

Why not use remote play from your PC while out working. Last I knew that is something you can do.

Buffering. You need an extremely good up and down speed to play remote play from hundreds of miles away. Or even ones of miles honestly. Where I work the hotel I lodge at is fairly good but the internet is terrible, and my home internet just doesn't get the speed it needs.... Oh..................... And lag just means that I'd be a nuisance to anyone I played with... Couldn't even use my time for mining or fishing because by the time that the button press is detected the fish or the progress line for mining and such would be past. I do sometimes log in remotely just to resarch something at the dojo or what not.... I'd kinda rather get a switch for out of town use or when I'm sitting around with nothing better to do and have my console at home............ And yes I might play on pc some..........Reading I know that cross save or in their words "cross progress" is something they are looking at.... Just was hoping to hear more about what they'd decided at their major event...

5 hours ago, alce00 said:

When I'll get my Nekros prime? If never, please, give us the chances of it dropping. There was 300 thousands viewers during that hour. How many have got him? 290 thousands? 100 thousands? 50 thousand? Or even less? It's looking very bad right now, early expired codes and no drops for viewers. I think we should at least know our chances for future events. Seriously, it better give no drops at all than disappoint your fans with such lazy execution. 

Probably a problem on your own end. I tried the codes just an hour ago and it worked. Also got my lotus ephemera and Nekros prime. Either you didn't link your account or you aren't watching 30mins CONSECUTIVELY. can't blame DE 

34 minutes ago, HelgiMorgenstern said:

DE please do something about necros. Have watched the stream hrom start to end, got the ephemera, still no necros. Or at least let us know what's up with drops

Nekros Prime will do as it did last year with Ash. It will take a maximum of a week to get all the nekros out, as they were about 300,000 people watching.

So right now if you google search "Warframe: Empyrean release date" the top result says July 2019. I know that DE tend to not commit to dates, but can we at least have someone from DE either confirm that Empyrean should come out before The New War or somehow get that search result changed? All signs point to Empyrean releasing SoonTM but not that soon.

I hope its that soon...

...DUVIRI...

Okay so they are the remenant of the Orokin Empire after the Tenno order 66 against the orokin, thanks to the concept art of the "duviri bundle" that show a weapon in orokin stat and its equivalent in duviri stat, that weapon that was used by the orokinish grineer soldiers during the CGI trailer for the new game experience. So my guess, as on Lua the ghosts are proportionnally corresponding to the first artwork we saw of a duviri with long arms, they're linked to the void, oh and by the way that next open-world is litterally IN THE VOID that's awesome. The Mercury Class battleships (Zariman type) present on the Plane of Duviri (as in dimensionnal plane) is probably the ship used by those remenant of the orokin collapsed empire, Daxes and Grineers, that attempted to flee in the void via a dangerously not well prepared void-jump on that Mercury Class ship and they ended locked into the void. There the Duviri waited for us maybe ? Idk.

The other possibility is that the Duviri are the real remenant of orokins and they baited this Mercury Class ship into there, because it's not the Zariman cause the Zariman returned, or it's there that the Paradox is.

But the Void is behind that all, and that's amazing, can't wait for the lore.

Emyprean, based on the reveal I'm thinking that the update is near, as in couple weeks from now ? We'll see on the next devstream about that.

New War, meh sad it's only in christmas, but that also mean it comes after Railjack so based on the Empyrean reveal we'll have way enought things to do to wait for the New War and it's gonna be damn freaking OPEN WAR ! Can't wait for that blitzkrieg.

Empyrean overall stunned me, the way it's going to bring to warframe something that was missing for long, a way to interconnect all missions, tennos, consequences, so many things, storms, etc. Just, WHEN pliz ?

15 hours ago, [DE]Bear said:

Thank you for taking part in our Fourth TennoCon! 

As a community, you have all gone above and beyond to help support a cause close to our hearts. $250,000 was raised by TennoCon, for the CMHA! Thank you all for your generosity and kindness in helping support Mental Health!

Alas, TennoCon has come to an end, TennoLive has been shown, and with it, the sweet relief of a day well spent! Every year, we get the singular honor to be able to meet with, and share our excitement of things to come with our community. Whether you were watching from home, or there in person, TennoCon gives us the opportunity to share this passion with you and we are thankful that you could be a part of it!

So what wonders were unveiled during this year? Let’s see what’s to come, but first of all, let’s not beat around the Monkey Tree…

WUKONG PRIME AND NIGHTWAVE SERIES 2: THE EMISSARY - NOW LIVE!

That’s right, Wukong Prime Access and Nightwave Series 2: The Emissary are now available across all platforms, waiting for you to open and play. What new secrets will you discover with our latest story to be told across the airwaves? Will you conquer them with our latest Primed Warframe? Enjoy the destructive forces of the Zhuge and Nikondi Prime!

As always, all of our new Primes can be earned in-game, or you can purchase the new Primed Items as well as some exclusive accessories, by heading over to https://www.warframe.com/prime-access and unlocking them immediately!

Our second Nightwave Series includes a whole new story to follow, as well as all the enhancements and changes featured in the Nightwave: Intermission release. There are plenty of new, unique rewards to earn and new discoveries about some of the lesser-known horrors out there, lurking in the dark corners of the Origin System. Be wary, Tenno!

Now, on to the big reveals, and all the new content in development!

WARFRAME: EMPYREAN!

At the end of TennoLive, our community team gave you a huge demonstration of the newest addition to the Warframe world; Empyrean. Take control of a Railjack, engage in huge-scale space battles and use teamwork to take down unique, Kuva-resurrected enemies, warships and destroy enemy strongholds!

THE DUVIRI PARADOX

While we are expecting a lot of speculation on the Duviri and the direction the Warframe story goes, we can tell you that this is the most ambitious dive into the Warframe lore to come. This is a brand new area, with its own unique aesthetic and vector into the Warframe story and lore.

What are your thoughts on the Duviri? What is their relation to the Tenno and their struggles? We look forward to seeing what you think!

THE NEW WAR!

This is what we have all been waiting to show! The latest part of a deep, spiralling tale of intrigue, betrayal and discovery - Warframe: The New War will be taking the Tenno into the world of the Sentients!

We want to thank you all for your support and attention throughout the event, and your love and hype leading up to this very special day. TennoCon is only possible because we have such a huge, passionate community and we are grateful that we could include so many of you both in-person, and through the marvelous technology available to us.

Please make sure you check out all of the reveals and content as they are posted up on our Warframe Youtube Channel, so you can see all the fun activities and panels throughout the day. Thank you all again for being with us through this exciting time, and we can’t wait to share with you the finished new content when it’s ready!

With all our thanks!

The Warframe Team

apart from it was great up to the past hour where it all went to pot on steam so steam users will never see the prime suit reward.

Railjack looked epic, looking forward to some crazy space battles.

Squadlink was interesting, that mode has great potential. multi-stage battles on the ground during fights and doing objectives in space, possibly? 🤩

Overall, great reveal.

Hype is already building.

Oh, and was Gauss running on water???

19 hours ago, [DE]Bear said:

Thank you for taking part in our Fourth TennoCon! 

As a community, you have all gone above and beyond to help support a cause close to our hearts. $250,000 was raised by TennoCon, for the CMHA! Thank you all for your generosity and kindness in helping support Mental Health!

Alas, TennoCon has come to an end, TennoLive has been shown, and with it, the sweet relief of a day well spent! Every year, we get the singular honor to be able to meet with, and share our excitement of things to come with our community. Whether you were watching from home, or there in person, TennoCon gives us the opportunity to share this passion with you and we are thankful that you could be a part of it!

So what wonders were unveiled during this year? Let’s see what’s to come, but first of all, let’s not beat around the Monkey Tree…

WUKONG PRIME AND NIGHTWAVE SERIES 2: THE EMISSARY - NOW LIVE!

That’s right, Wukong Prime Access and Nightwave Series 2: The Emissary are now available across all platforms, waiting for you to open and play. What new secrets will you discover with our latest story to be told across the airwaves? Will you conquer them with our latest Primed Warframe? Enjoy the destructive forces of the Zhuge and Nikondi Prime!

As always, all of our new Primes can be earned in-game, or you can purchase the new Primed Items as well as some exclusive accessories, by heading over to https://www.warframe.com/prime-access and unlocking them immediately!

Our second Nightwave Series includes a whole new story to follow, as well as all the enhancements and changes featured in the Nightwave: Intermission release. There are plenty of new, unique rewards to earn and new discoveries about some of the lesser-known horrors out there, lurking in the dark corners of the Origin System. Be wary, Tenno!

Now, on to the big reveals, and all the new content in development!

WARFRAME: EMPYREAN!

At the end of TennoLive, our community team gave you a huge demonstration of the newest addition to the Warframe world; Empyrean. Take control of a Railjack, engage in huge-scale space battles and use teamwork to take down unique, Kuva-resurrected enemies, warships and destroy enemy strongholds!

THE DUVIRI PARADOX

While we are expecting a lot of speculation on the Duviri and the direction the Warframe story goes, we can tell you that this is the most ambitious dive into the Warframe lore to come. This is a brand new area, with its own unique aesthetic and vector into the Warframe story and lore.

What are your thoughts on the Duviri? What is their relation to the Tenno and their struggles? We look forward to seeing what you think!

THE NEW WAR!

This is what we have all been waiting to show! The latest part of a deep, spiralling tale of intrigue, betrayal and discovery - Warframe: The New War will be taking the Tenno into the world of the Sentients!

We want to thank you all for your support and attention throughout the event, and your love and hype leading up to this very special day. TennoCon is only possible because we have such a huge, passionate community and we are grateful that we could include so many of you both in-person, and through the marvelous technology available to us.

Please make sure you check out all of the reveals and content as they are posted up on our Warframe Youtube Channel, so you can see all the fun activities and panels throughout the day. Thank you all again for being with us through this exciting time, and we can’t wait to share with you the finished new content when it’s ready!

With all our thanks!

The Warframe Team

Hey, the simaris codes keep saying they are invalid when i put them both on the site and the game.

I tried them yesterday and today and nothing.

Is there going to be a fix for this or are these things gone by now?

I'm very happy to spend some of my savings to buy lots of plats even though I only played for a few months. That's because I was amazed by the dev hard work over the years and the solid community that was formed, so I believe this is a game that I will play for a long time ... And watching Tennocon yesterday made me even more confident.

Archived