Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You for Watching TennoCon 2019!: A Post-TennoCon Synopsis!

SilverBones

The big robotic snake whose first time showed in speed traveling in your new battle ship. And then he is the 1 that interrupted you from ship when you lost control over your frame. So maybe this is when you in time become older because you lost your power. And your mature operator remember way back when you are younger where did you left some weapons. And you travel in that void open world to kill that robotic snake so that you can collect your power back. So he will bee new big boss in new open world... so maybe we need to finish all that so that you can control your frames like before.... And im more exciting about this update then something else,its like dream come true. 😏😁

Its so surreal, It seems like only yesterday I warframe was just another free to play game that nobody had heard of, I have been playing this game for 5+ Years, and look at waframe now, now it's even making some AAA games look silly. Absolutely amazing stream, i just have 1 question, how the hell are you going to top this next year?

On 2019-07-09 at 4:45 PM, xStitchx said:

I watched Tennocon on Steam for over 1hr and did not receive my Nekros Prime or Lotus Ephemera that i wanted so badly. I'm pretty disappointed about it.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

So did they ever figure out anything about why people aren't getting the nekros prime? I don't really care because all he'd be is mastery fodder to me, it's not my playstyle, but I was there and I did not get it... Did get the ephemera though.

They stated it could take as long as a week for everyone who watched to get their drops. It hasn't been a week yet. Be patient, and contact support if the week has passed and you still don't have it. this happened with ash prime last time too. The influx of players during tennocon is a lot for the servers to handle, delays and skipped players are expected when servers get overloaded like that.

Do keep in mind that a while ago twitch altered the way drops work. You once were able to simply mute the stream, tab out, and do something else but still get the drop. But twitch made a change where if you did that you became "inactive" and it didn't count. If you did this you may be ineligible for the drops.

1 hour ago, PollexMessier said:

They stated it could take as long as a week for everyone who watched to get their drops. It hasn't been a week yet. Be patient, and contact support if the week has passed and you still don't have it. this happened with ash prime last time too. The influx of players during tennocon is a lot for the servers to handle, delays and skipped players are expected when servers get overloaded like that.

Do keep in mind that a while ago twitch altered the way drops work. You once were able to simply mute the stream, tab out, and do something else but still get the drop. But twitch made a change where if you did that you became "inactive" and it didn't count. If you did this you may be ineligible for the drops.

It was announced on twitter hours ago that all drops had been delivered. It seems that we won't get NP.

It was a great show and not only the final Tenno Live stream. :clap: I really like the Art of Warframe among other stuff a lot but when that countdown timer for the Tenno Live started, I believe we all boarded the hype space-train. I am going to take a small break during the summer (as always, its my annual gaming detox period) because this winter is going to be a really hot one and I don't think the greenhouse effect is to blame for, at least this time.

Thank you DE :heart:

...for all the passion and hard work you are putting in our favorite game.  :inlove:

DE support has replied about Nekros Prime drops. In a nutshell, it's their mistake but they are not willing to do what's required to honour their pledge nor compensate those affected. Reason sighted: "it's a complex problem".

As an MR27 I have no real need of NP as I already have all frames and the BP's to build more, but the principle of doing what you say comes into play. I'm really disappointed with DE taking this stance. At least with the Ash Prime debacle they offered compensation. This time around and we have a similar issue with no compensation. This is not what I expected from a developer that I have spent hundreds of dollars on to support.

For those about to say you need to be linked etc, the facts are I have WF linked to both Steam and Twitch (over a year for both) and have received a message from support stating it was their mistake but that they "cannot help [me] further in this case". To say I'm disappointed doesn't quite cover it.

Le 10/07/2019 à 01:45, xStitchx a dit :

I watched Tennocon on Steam for over 1hr and did not receive my Nekros Prime or Lotus Ephemera that i wanted so badly. I'm pretty disappointed about it.

Exactly the same happend to me.

tennocon was good this year, Im impressed you (DE) mange to keep going with all of the cool surprises you keep pulling on us. The new intro cinematic is gorgeous and I hope we'll have the option to play the new intro without making new accounts. 

The trailer shown for the New War was fascinating I especially like the bone-like art style used in the set pictures shown.

Empyrean was much more fleshed out than I though it would be and looks fun, A few questions: will this be releasing this year? Will the entire solar system be available at launch (I only saw 5 planets and the Heliosphere). If the entire solar system is not available at launch do you plan on adding to it in later updates?

Duviri Paradox: it looks fascinating and mind bending it'll be nice to have a bit more weird in Warframe. 

All in all I'm very happy with what you showed and I look forward to the next DevStream.

There was a time when I was one click away from being a founder. That year I've supported many other games, Carmageddon:Reincarnation, Interstellar marines, Armikrog... What I saw from warframe back then did not impress me enough to go and dish out more, when I already did for other, now mostly forgotten games. (+ I never played MMO before nor since - except for warframe.)

Years had passed. And then I saw by chain of coincidences trailer for Plains of Eidolon. THAT did impress me! I went to explore what is warframe and is it that game that I saw years ago? - It was! And it wasn't.

Dec. 2017 I was hooked. And I have been hooked ever since. I did buy a ton of Prime access packs and plat in 75% off to show my appreciation for what I'm experiencing with your game. Also I simply dont have time to grind, that I used to have, but time = money and that goes both ways xD. 

It is very unique in several departements. and after 270h when I got to second dream, I felt that the game just began. "So NOW the tutorial is over..." was what I said to my self out loud in two in the morning.

Should've given the Interstellar marines money to Warframe. (hmm or maybe I did and forgot xD) who knows? Just like in warframe, there is no "load game" in life. 

I'm glad I'm on board and after this years TENNOCON I Know I'll sink another 1600h in this game xD. 

Thanks DE

PS: My GF hates you btw. xD

On 2019-07-10 at 8:55 PM, PollexMessier said:

I muted the Twitch stream for the Ephemera and it was running in the background while I was playing Warframe and I still got it 10 or so minutes after the 30 minute requirement had elapsed.  Did the same thing for my brother and same result on his PC.

6 hours ago, Caine2112 said:

I muted the Twitch stream for the Ephemera and it was running in the background while I was playing Warframe and I still got it 10 or so minutes after the 30 minute requirement had elapsed.  Did the same thing for my brother and same result on his PC.

I actually watched a bit and had my bros comp afk. He got it. I never did. Then his comp turned off for nekros part. He got nekros as well... I got nothing even though both accounts were linked the results were so different.

On 2019-07-17 at 4:22 PM, Nibelhim said:

I actually watched a bit and had my bros comp afk. He got it. I never did. Then his comp turned off for nekros part. He got nekros as well... I got nothing even though both accounts were linked the results were so different.

Damn.  Sorry to hear that.  =(

All the complaining about the drops and meanwhile I'm just sitting here like a hyperactive gerbil injected with pure adrenaline refreshing my browser every 10 minutes somehow expecting to see something about the empyrean update getting a release date and/or surprise release...

refresh GIF

1 hour ago, TheGodofCruelty said:

All the complaining about the drops and meanwhile I'm just sitting here like a hyperactive gerbil injected with pure adrenaline refreshing my browser every 10 minutes somehow expecting to see something about the empyrean update getting a release date and/or surprise release...

refresh GIF

you got a LONG time to wait my friend. got a good few months.

Actually I assume it can't be that long, since new war is scheduled for before christmas and I doubt that they are gonna drop 2 mainlines with such a short period of time between them, especially with the new engine and the whole railjack system most likely being riddled with bugs. I assume at least 3-4 months of bug fixing after it rolls out, with new war following that time period, so assuming it dropping this or next month might be not as likely, but it's still a good possibility.

2 hours ago, TheGodofCruelty said:

refresh GIF

THIS

On 2019-07-11 at 5:23 PM, Orsome said:

DE support has replied about Nekros Prime drops. In a nutshell, it's their mistake but they are not willing to do what's required to honour their pledge nor compensate those affected. Reason sighted: "it's a complex problem".

As an MR27 I have no real need of NP as I already have all frames and the BP's to build more, but the principle of doing what you say comes into play. I'm really disappointed with DE taking this stance. At least with the Ash Prime debacle they offered compensation. This time around and we have a similar issue with no compensation. This is not what I expected from a developer that I have spent hundreds of dollars on to support.

For those about to say you need to be linked etc, the facts are I have WF linked to both Steam and Twitch (over a year for both) and have received a message from support stating it was their mistake but that they "cannot help [me] further in this case". To say I'm disappointed doesn't quite cover it.

And now they have finally closed the thread where hundreds were having this same problem. So it seems they have made their decision on what they intend to do. I am now waiting to see how long this post stays up before they delete it. Way to keep up that good PR, mods. 

Archived