Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, Nibelhim said:

You got a game chat suspension? Were you rude to someone or just talking about this?

I came back hoping to get the drops from Tennocon and i asked some players in region then one guy said "cause you look funny", then i got pissed then called him something rude

5 minutes ago, Krmizykillz890 said:

I came back hoping to get the drops from Tennocon and i asked some players in region then one guy said "cause you look funny", then i got pissed then called him something rude

ya... there are a couple of ppl in this thread that have seriously tried to get ppl in this thread warnings/bans. go back a few pages and you will see they are inciting the flames on purpose. 

6 minutes ago, Akyrus_Mons said:

I had my warframe account linked to my twitch account where i was watching it, I didn't get any of the drops, I was wondering how would I get it?

You have to wait patiently till this is eventually fixed. One day. It might take as long as 50 more weeks though before we can get the lotus ephemera.

Archived