Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) The Missing Nekros Prime Twitch Drop from TennoLive 2019 - Script Complete

[DE]Danielle

[DE]HarryToday at 00:51

Hey there Krmizykillz890,

We understand your frustration regarding this issue. Unfortunately as it's already been stated, support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended. I'm sorry but there isn't anything additional we can do at our end other than provide you with those trouble shooting steps.

As it's already been mentioned, we are actively working at minimizing issues for this extremely complex promotion; but this will take quite a bit of time. We hope that future promotions will go more smoothly for you.

Thanks for your support and for your patience, we appreciate it.

Welp this is the end for all of us i got a new response, this means there is no point of trying to do anything in this thread no one is getting it now sadly.

hace 14 minutos, Krmizykillz890 dijo:

We understand your frustration regarding this issue. Unfortunately as it's already been stated, support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended. I'm sorry but there isn't anything additional we can do at our end other than provide you with those trouble shooting steps.

As it's already been mentioned, we are actively working at minimizing issues for this extremely complex promotion; but this will take quite a bit of time. We hope that future promotions will go more smoothly for you.

Welp this is the end for all of us i got a new response, this means there is no point of trying to do anything in this thread no one is getting it now sadly.

Interesting, so "retro-actively add" so I get from that what its some kind of script that runs for a limited time during the event and can't just be re-run without a live stream. The IT guy on me just learned something, thanks for sharing!

2 hours ago, KikuVasNormandy said:

Well... I get it.... is extremely frustrating to not get answers in this issue, even more when twitch drops still fails from time to time for a lot fo people, but leaving that aside for a second people, just think in these:

1. Its complicated. Since its something from their end and also from the users end. I know well what one factor are things like ads blockers, vpns, proxys, etc. All small things what make this a huge headacher from the tech viewpoint. At least they were able to quickly solve one of the multiple escenarios.

2. People.. are you acting angry like the mob wanting to burn Dr. Frankstein castle about... free loot, FREE LOOT, something what DE dont have to do in the first place and what you can get anyway eventually or just by trading. In my case I was about to get my set complete after playing with people with old relics and was only missing the bp, decided to just wait since I was having no reason to rush but recived the Nekros from the drop. I was lucky, but if the case was the contrary I just buy the missing bp and done.

3. Conclusion: DE, could be nice to do a more in detail explanation of the issue so people can know. People: just calm down, its just free stuff anyway.

If its a problem from their end, there is a problem with their giveaway then, wether or not its on the customer's end. The posts by this point are mostly in the area of incredulous as to why there is no response from a single dev member about this thread that is continuing to grow.

Sure, its free. Intangible. I go out in the world and I do my job and Nekros can never figure in to helping me in that. We all get it. Free stuff. I don't see this mob you speak of where we want to draw and quarter DE. I see a group of people who were promised, despite it being free (which #*!%ing duh if its a GIVEaway, something for their time. These people have not been given a valid response. This thread began with a post about a script that was supposed to help the people who got the Ephemera but not the Nekros.

DE has not addressed those of us who didn't get ANYTHING. Support gives these people the run-around, with again no true response. They can't do anything to put it in our inventory. Its time sensitive. But hey a script went out after the fact and helped some of you despite that. Let us show you how to link up your Twitch. Doesn't help when we were connected to begin with.

You know what else is free? An answer. Some of the responses in the other direction of the way this thread is currently going are saying to suck it up, that they wouldn't have cared if they got nothing. But they did, which always colors what they say when they insinuate we are acting like kids. You're asking us to look at it from your point of view, wherein you didn't get the shaft.

I'm happy that you got everything going for you, bud. You had multiple options and ways to get these cool items, it seems. Not everyone has that time or the option. Somewhere this is understood because they only required a total of an hour to watch TennoCon in 30 minute segements for either of the drops, and not the whole thing. Some people got both items and only watched 30 minutes for the Ephemera. How's that fair? If I knew I only had to put in 30 minutes at the front end and get both items, I would have done that and saved myself the headache. But guess what? Hindsight is 20/20. I watched the whole thing because I wanted to see what was going on AND I wanted the drops. I did my part.

Well... I get it.... is extremely frustrating to not get answers in this issue, even more when twitch drops still fails from time to time for a lot fo people, but leaving that aside for a second people, just think in these:

1. Its complicated. Since its something from their end and also from the users end. I know well what one factor are things like ads blockers, vpns, proxys, etc. All small things what make this a huge headacher from the tech viewpoint. At least they were able to quickly solve one of the multiple escenarios.

2. People.. are you acting angry like the mob wanting to burn Dr. Frankstein castle about... free loot, FREE LOOT, something what DE dont have to do in the first place and what you can get anyway eventually or just by trading. In my case I was about to get my set complete after playing with people with old relics and was only missing the bp, decided to just wait since I was having no reason to rush but recived the Nekros from the drop. I was lucky, but if the case was the contrary I just buy the missing bp and done.

3. Conclusion: DE, could be nice to do a more in detail explanation of the issue so people can know. People: just calm down, its just free stuff anyway.

1. So don't use it.  There is already a working system that has not bugged out before where you enter a code and get item in inbox.  They could easily announce code in stream and keep it active for short period only if they insist on using a carrot to get viewers.  Better to just make good shows and people will watch without the carrot.  

2. DE did not have to do it in first place, but they did.  They offered it to everyone but only gave out to a fraction.  That's unfair.  It's also not free, time is not free.  My time is the most expensive commodity on the planet (to me).  You also cannot buy or trade for the empherma.  That's what I wanted, I fullfilled my end of bargain.  DE did not.  They got my advertisment funds from me watching and screwed me over.  That's fraud.  Yes Im angry but not about loot.  I'm mad about being lied to by support that they cannot add items to my account. That is a lie.  I'm also pissed about being treated as a criminal and not given benefit of doubt.  If it was truly free, what's the big deal?

3. As I said, nothing is free.  If it was free, there would be a code for it.  I will not be watching anymore, I don't give a S#&$ what carrot they put over my head.  DE lost my respect and it must be eared again if they ever want another dollar out of me.  

i've never doubted the complexity of the process. i know it is complicated, but this is happening again. They should have never said they were doing these drops if they couldn't guarantee the drops worked 100%. i'd rather be promised nothing than what is happening now. i wouldn't have watched when it was streamed though. there is the trade off. the drops were just as much as an incentive for them and their stream, and because they didn't have their IT dept together to make sure this ran smoothly, people got skipped over. I'm glad they fixed the issue for a lot of people but they have still discarded those of us that were "unlucky".

Person... where have we set them upon the pikes? Demanding their blood as repayment? I don't understand this part at all. We are doing our best to keep this relevant because new people post in this thread every day talking about how they watched but didn't get the drops. Again, i'm glad you got yours. i work 40 hours a week, i have multiple other things i need to do. i don't have the time to play this game constantly. So getting a free prime frame is a big thing, and worth setting aside time to watch a stream. But i kept up my side of the bargain, and they failed on their side.

I would appreciate them explaining what the issue is. this is the second time this has happened to me. what is it about me, my connection, my ip information, anything that might cause me to not get the drop. And the fact that they keep telling us "the promotion is over, sorry." when i know there is someone at that place that is able to fix this for those of us cheated from something we earned.

i could understand people being upset at this thread if we were constantly bashing DE. but this thread is not doing that. i want answers, i deserve answers. and i want them to fix their mistake. This may not put me off the game forever. but i think it will be a while before i really want to play again.

3 hours ago, KikuVasNormandy said:

Most of the people here are annoyed/angry/disappointed about the lotus ephemera. But we will follow your suggestion and farm relics until it drops or buy it from somewhere... oh wait... 

So what are we going to do about not getting the drop? To play this game you need to be an expert grinder. Personally I think we need to find new ways of getting through to DE to help them understand that this is an actual problem. not just a bunch of people who are trying to get a free drop without watching twitch.

Customer support can't do anything, but DE themselves can actually award these drops. We need to make ourselves heard in a way that it gets past the customer support tier. Think of it as a sortie.

3 hours ago, Krmizykillz890 said:
DE]HarryToday at 00:51

We understand your frustration regarding this issue. Unfortunately as it's already been stated, support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended.

Weird.... you did it for ash prime 

52 minutes ago, (PS4)EverlastingLace said:

People.. are you acting angry like the mob wanting to burn Dr. Frankstein castle about... free loot, FREE LOOT, something what DE dont have to do in the first place

You know... like the paycheck you get every month after giving your view...cough.. cough.. i mean after you do your job.

DE can and should do it better,  don't just dismiss the players because most got eventually the drops and now there are less people complaining, you know there are ways to fix this, you may not like it but you know, it's your responsibility.

Hopping this gets resolved.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Weird.... you did it for ash prime 

Yes and no. Last year with Ash Prime the drop didn't work for anyone, and they weren't able to verify anyone on Twitch. So because of that they gave Ash Prime to anyone that had logged in after a specific date. 

This time though there was many successes with the Twitch drop and they were able to verify it and use a script to fix the ones that didn't get it.

So no the two aren't exactly the same and can't be fixed the same way.

18 minutes ago, (NSW)DaveCazz said:

So what are we going to do about not getting the drop? To play this game you need to be an expert grinder. Personally I think we need to find new ways of getting through to DE to help them understand that this is an actual problem. not just a bunch of people who are trying to get a free drop without watching twitch.

Customer support can't do anything, but DE themselves can actually award these drops. We need to make ourselves heard in a way that it gets past the customer support tier. Think of it as a sortie.

Customer support can actually give us the drops. They are instructed not to. They also seem to live in a +5 or +6 time zone which hurts north American players a lot.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

Yes and no. Last year with Ash Prime the drop didn't work for anyone, and they weren't able to verify anyone on Twitch. So because of that they gave Ash Prime to anyone that had logged in after a specific date. 

This time though there was many successes with the Twitch drop and they were able to verify it and use a script to fix the ones that didn't get it.

So no the two aren't exactly the same and can't be fixed the same way.

Not the same no, but they can fix it like that,  it may not be ideal but yeah they can.

Il y a 6 heures, Krmizykillz890 a dit :

LMAO 
This was the exact response I got after replying saying that I'll just end up waiting on a fix.

On 2019-07-12 at 5:31 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

07/15/2019 11:30 AM ET Update: 

The script has completed! Nekros Prime has been delivered to almost 100,000 accounts who fell under the criteria listed above. Thank you for your patience 🙂

1 hour ago, Nibelhim said:

We just want a response please.

The above comment from Danielle was the official response. 

31 minutes ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

It was the reply for the nekros. They know that the ephemera was the bigger problem. its why typing !ephemera in twitch during a stream locks you out of chat for a bit.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

I'm going to guess you are another one of the people who got your drops.

Nevertheless, if you go back and actually read the post, you will see that it hinges a good deal on those who got the Ephemera but not the Nekros. If you do some more sleuthing you will see that the majority of the responses afterwards have to do with people not getting EITHER. Danielle even says that the biggest pattern they "researched" had to do with the Ephemera drop coinciding with not getting Nekros and that was what the script fixed. It targetted those who got the Lotus Ephemera but not the Nekros.

Now, she also says to go to support for the other problems. Other sources say to wait a week for all of the drops to finally plink out of the system into the inboxes. Most of us did. Support then conveniently says, "Oh, hey, that was a while back and we can't give you time-sensitive stuff. Here's how to link your Twitch to your account." Eventually, they close their tickets and pat themselves on the back for their job well done.

Meanwhile, this thread continues to pile up with people who claim to have watched the entirety of the stream, like myself, who did not get a single drop.

Doing some more detective work shows me that is an irregularity with how the drops were distributed. Some people claim they got two Ephemera, or two Nekros, or just the Nekros, or STILL just the Ephemera. Or that they watched it next to a friend or family member and they got nothing, but the other person got both. It's various.

Now, if this post was the official response, and you did some actual reading and noticed the fact that not even the script fix did it's job, or even that some people got a double drop (good distribution system DE), and you were one of the "few" who didn't get anything, wouldn't you be asking for DE to respond a little more accurately?

18 hours ago, Krmizykillz890 said:

well this is beyond disappointing as someone with over 2000hours of game time and probable over $1000 spent in support of warframe most of my enjoyment and interaction with warframe is from its cosmetic customization missing out on the lotus ephemera something i was really excited for has now gone beyond disappointment and is borderline infuriating especially when its being shoved in my face when ever a do any public matchmaking or hub actions as for example i see someone standing in front of plain or or valis door with the ephemera when i did exactly what they did just i got, along with many others the short end of the stick

and im gonna have to disagree with your ending comment of no point in trying to do anything. DONT. keep pestering, spam the live stream chats on twitch, spam twitter keep pestering them until we actually get a proper announced response to the issue because even after reading a stupid amount of peoples experiences with support responses im still not entirely sure what DE is doing about the issue they say their working to improve future live streams and that they cant add the items from the tennocon streams but they aren't saying they lotus ephemera wont be available again. like what does this mean "we are actively working at minimizing issues for this extremely complex promotion; but this will take quite a bit of time." because to me it sounds like their still trying to fix the issues to those who received nothing but the earlier mentioned "support agents are not able to retro-actively add Twitch rewards after the drops promotion has ended" sounds as if all hope is lost. Im tired of having to come back to the forums everyday hoping for a official response from DE and to get a strait answer about whether i can at some point have a chance to actually receive the lotus ephemera 

Saying support cannot add items is a lie.  

The only way support cannot add items is if support is not actually human but a macro that sorts tickets by keyword and sends an automated response.  

Judging by the copy and paste answers of support tickets (mine were identical except the name change at top), I have doubts DE has a support team.  

It's likely 1 person that writes letters and sets up the macro.  I think we have been talking to a robot.  

I think DE believes they are done.  I guess they think they are picking up more new customers than the loyal ones they losing.  Big gamble there.  I guess we see how it all pans out 

It is all or nothing for me.  Either I get what I was promised, or I cease to spend money or recommend the game to others.  I cannot recommend a game that commits fraud and lies to customers to friends.  

16 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

I cannot recommend a game that commits fraud

Lol

You didn't pay any money to be qualified for the rewards. So you can't say they commuted fraud cause they didn't. They said that all qualified accounts got the rewards. So as of now the one who didn't get it must have not been connected right or some error occurred. I'd follow the steps that support has given you so that way you're set for next time.

48 minutes ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

Lol

You didn't pay any money to be qualified for the rewards. So you can't say they commuted fraud cause they didn't. They said that all qualified accounts got the rewards. So as of now the one who didn't get it must have not been connected right or some error occurred. I'd follow the steps that support has given you so that way you're set for next time.

- Did DE benefit financially when players watch their Twitch stream?

- Did DE deceive players (intentionally or not) by saying do X to get Y?

The answer to both of those answers is yes.  That is the definition of fraud.  I don't care if they did it on purpose or accident, the result is the same.  I don't care if the issue was with Twitch, the verbal contract was with DE   Thier support should be handling this issue on a case-by-case basis but thier support is a copy and past robot.  The fact they used Twitch again after having problems last year is further proof of inadequacy.

They can say all qualified accounts got the rewards but they are wrong.  Hundreds of players are having this issue, not just me.  I verified my account prior to stream and I have received awards before.  Nothing wrong on my end.  I even setup my son's account who got all the awards.  It's so simple even you can do it.  

I'm not going to "fix" my account because there is no way in hell I'll ever watch another stream or even buy a single price of platinum.  I have supported DE through many years but my wallet is now closed and I'm not going to help with advertisements either, I don't care what carrot they dangle over head, no reason to believe the carrot is even real.

Until a apology is made and this fraud is made right, DE is just another big video game company that pisses on its players and tells them it's raining.  

47 minutes ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

Lol

The twitch drop immediately after tennocon showed a problem immediately where the majority of people did not get drops. There have been reports as well of people who had no tennocon drops getting drops during the prime time after without doing anything to their account. For the majority of players it was a problem on DEs part and not the players. I'm sure there are people who joined the band wagon thinking they can get away with it but hopefully they are a minority.

Archived