Mr.ElevenXI

Last post wins

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Got the laptop set up, I can game again!

What happened if i may ask ?

42 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

What happened if i may ask ?

Moved again.  Place I landed didn't have space for me to get set up until yesterday. 

6 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Moved again.  Place I landed didn't have space for me to get set up until yesterday. 

Ah okay, i hope you get set up fine then :3

Being on call for a week sucks because you can't do anything fun in the off chance someone calls with an emergency.

10 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

Ah okay, i hope you get set up fine then :3

So far so good.  Built a table that goes on the mattress and fits the laptop, keyboard, mouse, tv and PS4.  I can slide it down to the foot of the bed and go to sleep and have it up at the head of the bed and play while propped up with a mountain of pillows. 

1 hour ago, Sajochi said:

Being on call for a week sucks because you can't do anything fun in the off chance someone calls with an emergency.

Oof

8 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

So far so good.  Built a table that goes on the mattress and fits the laptop, keyboard, mouse, tv and PS4.  I can slide it down to the foot of the bed and go to sleep and have it up at the head of the bed and play while propped up with a mountain of pillows. 

Nice, sounds very comfortable.

2 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

Oof

Nice, sounds very comfortable.

It's a work in progress.  By next week it'll habe to change drastically because I'm getting a new mattress and the current set up won't work. 

Trying to work out some kind of wheel...slider...drawer caster...thing...to put on one side, so the laptop can sit on that instead.