Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

24 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Doc reckons I've worn out the cartilage in the shock absorber part of my knee, although I'll need an MRI to confirm... and that will be #*!%ed by the metal in my leg, as well as the huge wait before I can get the MRI.

Given everything, I think I'm turning into House... albeit better looking.

Ahh I’ll keep you in my

prayers monkey. Also why don’t u just take ur celestial twins leg I’m pretty sure it’s fine since you lot have 3 legs 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Ahh I’ll keep you in my

prayers monkey. Also why don’t u just take ur celestial twins leg I’m pretty sure it’s fine since you lot have 3 legs 

Different sizes. I'm slightly taller and much more handsome than all of my clones. Can't have one shorter leg.

Gosh, that would be silly. :tongue:

• Like 2

Just now, ES-Flinter said:

We don't play child games here! Only adults games which are so hard that they have real-life consequences. 

Something like Mario kart.

But the.... modpacks😔 I’m currently slaughtering mobs of weaklings on mars. But one can expect that from such a low level planet.  Ha i don’t even need a warframe I just need my obsidian paxel

On 2020-06-04 at 4:10 PM, DeMonkey said:

So, given that a cane might become a somewhat more permanent addition to my life, I thought it would be interesting to look at ones relevant to me online and er...

4c9d889ea0c2afa6e41f8563627f09f6.jpg

I think I'll stick with the one I have for now, haha.

Perfect opportunity for you to have a walking staff and achieve true Monkey status. If anyone does try anything to you it doubles as a whacking stick. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

On an off note I love how all of us are just casually talking in this thread then will hop in another and debate like mature adults or joke on those who can’t understand sarcasam or just rude people then come back to here like nothing happened 

This is a nice chill thread, anyone not chill gets chilled. 

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Perfect opportunity for you to have a walking staff and achieve true Monkey status. If anyone does try anything to you it doubles as a whacking stick. 

Then I get arrested though. I can't post from jail.