Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's all take a moment to appreciate the game

Sure, the game has a few cons, but overall it's amazing.

Where else do we get such unique parkourish gameplay? Where else do we have such good ingame currency system and barely any p2w aspects?

Even huge AAA games like Destiny are crap compared to Warframe, which had barely any budget at all. And on top of that, Destiny is extremely p2w, while WF isn't at all. And WF still dominates in all aspects.

Warframeis the only mmo withreally goodstory quests. Second Dream and Sacrifice blow out the water every other mmo I played.

You can add anything on the topic

• Like 9

Why appreciate the good aspects in anything if we can just kill time and avoid boredom by complaining about every imaginable problem we may see?

Wait, what do you mean there are other games and activities to do while new content is being made for Warframe???

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, YazMatazO said:

To be honest with you, I'd like Destiny 2 to become better than WF :). 

Competition is good. Also, who said that people have become overprotective of WF and DE in general?

I don't. If Bungie can't make a good game with AAA level of budget then let them die.

Destiny plot is a joke (it doesn't exist), very clunky and boring gameplay, mediocre graphics and lame artstyle. I just want for that franchise to die.

Edited by InfinitusPhoenix
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, YazMatazO said:

Also, who said that people have become overprotective of WF and DE in general?

I see your lame attempt at sarcasm and raise you a literal answer. You did. At the time you posted in this thread. The post which I am quoting. If you have some criticism you want to turn into feedback, maybe go to the feedback section?

The only game I'm playing basically. Sometimes I return to Skyrim a little bit, but Warframe is the only game I'm willing to put my time into, every single day.

I'm glad that the game improved so much. Our frames and weapons are becoming more and more experimental and better thought out usually (Zhuge Prime).

Also the quests are awesome. When a quest comes out you can rest assure It's gonna be fantastic.

I really love this game and I can't really imagine my life without it.

• Like 1

Yeah, nowadays, I'm ever only playing the dark souls series (a bit late, I know I know...) and Warframe.

Other games tend to disgust me, either in their scumyness, the lack of actual content (remember anthem ? Cracks me everytime), the lack of effort and passion.

I'm simply blown away everytime a new game comes out, with years of developpement, huge promises, everyone says it's the killer of WF, only to see it not getting to WF's heel, weither it's in term of story, gameplay, content and p2w mechanics (comparing to AAA paid games here).

I don't have the words for it. And when you see DE's story, what those guys went through to keep their staff, it's amazing. Solely in the light of this, I'd give them money even if warframe was the shadow of what it is now.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

I think a serious discussion on the true meaning of P2W is needed.

I have one thing that will put destiny dangerously at the edge of that area : iron banner

For players that buy DLC, they're on 750 power until bungie raise the cap again so unless people that don't buy DLC can reach 750 like those who buy, you have serious disadvantage because your power is far below them (at a certain power difference, enemies are immune from your weapons and powers)

1 hour ago, InfinitusPhoenix said:

I don't. If Bungie can't make a good game with AAA level of budget then let them die.

Destiny plot is a joke (it doesn't exist), very clunky and boring gameplay, mediocre graphics and lame artstyle. I just want for that franchise to die.

Well, it's good that you're not the only critic Destiny 2 has. I mean, what you said applies equally well to the earlier days of WF, but don't throw D2 out yet. After all a certain publisher is no longer involved with the project, so who knows. And just for the record, I've never played D2, but I still think that competition is great when it comes to games.

57 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

I see your lame attempt at sarcasm and raise you a literal answer. You did. At the time you posted in this thread. The post which I am quoting. If you have some criticism you want to turn into feedback, maybe go to the feedback section?

What are you even trying to say, man? You literally make no sense here. What if I am not sarcastic at all, but am, instead, very honest?

• Like 1

'Let's all take a moment to bash Destiny while DE takes every chance in every update to attempt to ruin their game' more like. 😄

Praise usually only have negative effects on a game's development, unless it's when you're recommending it to someone, since we're all playing it it would be redundant anyways unless it's in the form of feedback regarding a new game mode or something about to be reworked or just some content in particular and i usually do that in those cases, but in general praising the game? That's a no-no, praise has to be earned.

Constructive criticism and competition are good, fanboyism is bad okay?

DE has set a good trend in the ftp scene and as a result, Destiny becomes ftp now.

Instead of bashing it, it's more productive to observe what they change in Destiny next.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YazMatazO said:

What are you even trying to say, man? You literally make no sense here. What if I am not sarcastic at all, but am, instead, very honest?

What? People being overprotective of Warframe? They exist in every game. You had no reason to mention it at all, but you did. So I assumed sarcasm. And I gave you a handy tip. What's wrong with that?

Edited by Sajochi

12 minutes ago, YazMatazOsaid:

Well, it's good that you're not the only critic Destiny 2 has. I mean, what you said applies equally well to the earlier days of WF, but don't throw D2 out yet. After all a certain publisher is no longer involved with the project, so who knows. And just for the record, I've never played D2, but I still think that competition is great when it comes togames.

Lol, Destiny is out since 2014. They had 5 years to change. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, InfinitusPhoenix said:

Lol, Destiny is out since 2014. They had 5 years to change. 

Destiny 2 is out since 2017, and they only recently went independent followed by an announcement of D2 going f2p. 

I really want D2 to crush it out, man. It will be good, trust me. 

24 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

What? People being overprotective of Warframe? They exist in every game. You had no reason to mention it at all, but you did. So I assumed sarcasm. And I gave you a handy tip. What's wrong with that?

Well, to clear some mud from the water, the statement that people are prone to being overprotective of WF was made by another player in another thread. And I not only like the profundity of that statement but I also fear how accurate it might actually be. And trust me, I am not doing that out of spite towards WF. Above all, I'd like this game to develop in a positive line, and we should always remember that no body is immune to being shortsighted/narrow minded. 

In addition, I have plenty of reason to say that people are, indeed, overprotective of WF. 

Lastly, you can go check the feedback section and see how I address the devs when I do have something to say about the game. You can trust me that I am keeping it very respectful.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YazMatazOsaid:

Destiny 2 out since 2017, and they only recently went independent followed by an announcement of D2 going f2p. 

I really want D2 to crush it out, man. It will be good, trust me. 

Dude, D2 is just a continuity of D1, they basically the same game.

35 minutes ago, kgabor said:

'Let's all take a moment to bash Destiny while DE takes every chance in every update to attempt to ruin their game' more like. 😄

Praise usually only have negative effects on a game's development, unless it's when you're recommending it to someone, since we're all playing it it would be redundant anyways unless it's in the form of feedback regarding a new game mode or something about to be reworked or just some content in particular and i usually do that in those cases, but in general praising the game? That's a no-no, praise has to be earned.

Constructive criticism and competition are good, fanboyism is bad okay?

DE has set a good trend in the ftp scene and as a result, Destiny becomes ftp now.

Instead of bashing it, it's more productive to observe what they change in Destiny next.

Or maybe every now then we can be nice to them and congratulate when they succeed.

Constantly bashing someone is as redundant as being a complete fanboy. And don't act like constructive criticism is the only thing on forum. (That's how it comes off what you're saying to me anyways.) Mostly we have whiny posts lijke crying about the 150 bullet jump task or the interacting with a pet task.

1 hour ago, InfinitusPhoenix said:

Destiny plot is a joke (it doesn't exist)

Nah, it does worse. It actively sabotages the genuinely interesting and brilliant lore.

Take Ana Brey. Before someone decided she was to be a part of the plot, she was a mysterious, powerful figure who was a standard for the player to live up to, even heroically as she gave her life permanently. Then she was needed for the plot, so, her being canonically dead was a slight roadblock. The solution? Retcon her so she faked her death and abandoned humanity at its darkest hour for her own selfish reasons - and then paint that as heroic.

GG D2, GG.

Though, from what I can tell, the plot has been dragging itself out of the muck, albeit still with a heavy reliance that everyone has read the lore and still somewhat doing this - the much hyped Cayde death scene being egregious on both accounts. The former being the emotional climax referring to a character who only appears in the lore, the expanded material, and the latter being that Cayde dies to cutscene stupidity (he literally takes out his ghost in the open, fully aware of the other enemies right in front of him.)

That being said, I do hope D2 gets its act together, even if the game doesn't personally appeal to me. It doing well means DE gets more reason to make Warframe better. Competition is only a good thing for Warframe.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, YazMatazO said:

Story wise, it feels rushed and sometimes doesn't make sense. You lost your light (power) and in 20 minutes or less, you get your power back from a fragment of the power source that said to be contaminated and numerous story left in cliffhanger or isn't really well written, leaving you confused if you don't play from the first game or actively read the lore outside of the game

Gameplay wise, not much different than your usual CoD gameplay except the class system is made to be rpg like with warrior/hunter/mage. Also, there's barely any feeling of progression because you will take the same amount of time and bullet to kill an enemy at power 10 or at 200. You only see increasing damage number but not the growth itself, it's like going back to earth for some relaxed run only to see your power reduced to nothing so you're ensured to not be able to kill level 1 grineer any faster than killing sortie level enemies

hace 2 horas, (PS4)Hikuro-93 dijo:

Why appreciate the good aspects in anything if we can just kill time and avoid boredom by complaining about every imaginable problem we may see?

Wait, what do you mean there are other games and activities to do while new content is being made for Warframe???

i used to complain alot a few month back, and im still bitter at DE for not paying attention to zephyr (her bugs, no deluxe skin and another rework at least), or other less popular warframes, not fixing kubrows (animations being broken while petting them are still there) and the mess that is melee 3.0...

ive been playing the zelda games all summer and im having a blast 😄

so i guess im exited now for empyrean after looking at an article talking about how is the optimization for actually getting the original archwing experience in the next update

one thing i always praise about DE is the way they optimize the game, they think outside the box when facing problems other companies say "fk it" and do a hardware hungry game, not DE, they think about functionality as well as looks. (tho they mostly after they don't always give maintenance to the new stuff they add..¬¬, i remember when totalbiscuit talked about warframe and his concern was DE adding so many stuff following the rule of cool that it would later make it impossible to keep everything working cohesively, and i think we are reaching that point)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Toppien said:

i used to complain alot a few month back, and im still bitter at DE for not paying attention to zephyr (her bugs, no deluxe skin and another rework at least), or other less popular warframes, not fixing kubrows (animations being broken while petting them are still there) and the mess that is melee 3.0...

ive been playing the zelda games all summer and im having a blast 😄

so i guess im exited now for empyrean after looking at an article talking about how is the optimization for actually getting the original archwing experience in the next update

one thing i always praise about DE is the way they optimize the game, they think outside the box when facing problems other companies say "fk it" and do a hardware hungry game, not DE, they think about functionality as well as looks. (tho they mostly after they don't always give maintenance to the new stuff they add..¬¬, i remember when totalbiscuit talked about warframe and his concern was DE adding so many stuff following the rule of cool that it would later make it impossible to keep everything working cohesively, and i think we are reaching that point)

Indeed! They are not perfect, but not every problem is their fault. And even if they are, we can complain but always managing our expectations and seeing stuff from other perspectives than not our own.

As for myself I am very happy just logging in and doing sortie everyday, as well as fissures and arbitrations occasionally, just to then logout and play Detroit:Become Human and Monster Hunter World so that I can prepare before the new expansion comes out. There's always stuff to do, be it other games, other tasks in warframe or other real life activities.

To me it feels more like there is just no good games lately.

f*** EA killed most games I liked: Star Wars, Dead Space and Mass Effect. And Bethesda murdered Fallout. This really looks like the game industry is in deep crisis with all that focus on milking players with microtransactions, game as a service and mobile bs. Maybe it's even permanent, I hope not.

I would actually rather play good single player Si-Fi game instead of Warframe, but there is none. I can just hope C2077 will be good.

• Like 1