Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

[DE]Rebecca

7 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Mandatory "Mirage Deluxe when?"

Also, Railjack coming out soon or not?

Also, any plans to make Nightwave less tedious and boring?

Also, when are we getting Quick Melee back? Cause Melee 3.0 is an exercise in frustration thanks to the terrible flow and pacing of all combos in the game, an issue easily fixed by simple combos like the ones Quick Melee allowed for.

Finally, in one of the recent Devstreams, you guys said you are considering normal spawn rates for solo players (instead of the quarter spawns we have now). Any progress on that front?

What?!?!?!?! It's more fluid now than EVER!!! I have zero restrictions in how to use ALL 3 weapons at once

1 minute ago, (NSW)revfunk said:

What?!?!?!?! It's more fluid now than EVER!!! I have zero restrictions in how to use ALL 3 weapons at once

Melee combos, not combos with other weapons. The instant switching's very nice! The combos of Shimmering Blight, Bleeding Willow, Twilight Spire, etc... not so much.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)HATEMACHINE209 said:

Is there any plan to improve kubrows? Because their honestly nowhere near as useful as a kavat or sentinel in my opinion.

yeah the kubrow need weapons and more behaviors or stances, the animation is somewhat clunky i think also theres not alot of varieties such as wolves, or seasonal types, where there could be some city or relay kubrow, robot dogs, or magical add-ons for the kubrow functions, as for the kavat i have never used one, so i dont know what its like to wield one, but i asume more magic and stances or weapons, some player asked for a quadra warframe i hope that comes out, i know theres some spider frame in the works but it was somewhat simular to nekros abilities with fright, and right now nekros is not really that effective to me because the animations take too long and his mobility is slow without mods, if i were to add anything to nekors right away is probably making sure nekors and anubis team up to rework the osiris or watever sand warframe we have from the temple area, add some new monstrous weapons and infected to those areas until new monsters or habitat changes come to the deserts, at least the temperature additions can mix up gameplay keeping replayability interesting instead of predictable with more stalkers and things like taht.

1 minute ago, po4te said:

Zaw and Kitgun are the most popular weapons in game. But they dont have skins and cant use weapons class skins too.

So do you have plans to create some skins for us?

Can we also have a NPC who combines these kit weapons into a mixed or archwing weapon, you can put them at the relay or in the airship, maybe also add the snowboard or upgraded skateboard to fortuna, while giving the basic board to an update to the radio or SYNDICATES because those are REALLY OUTDATED, anyways to add auto-fill to the forums like we have in the game?

7 hours ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Please give us an update on Melee 3.0, it's not fun for certain melee users to use melee in its current state. Some prefer the isolated and dedicated system the melee was.

I agree with this!!! Please give us the option in gameplay settings to turn on auto switch melee please! I prefer quick attack and no swap. it also really messes up cephalon simaris scanning

A few things I'd like to ask about:

1. There is a small number of Operator facial cosmetic items still not available on Xbox, I'm just wondering when those will be added to consoles?

2. I've only seen the prime outfit that came with Zephyr Prime and seen the Orokin/Prime styled Liset Landing craft skin on occasion and I'm wondering if the packs containing them will ever return for purchase in the future?

3. Is there any plan to expand the operators personal quarters, its a nice enough room but I just feel it could be a little bigger. After all the operator spends most of their time in that chair they apparently dont need anymore, do they sleep/eat in there because it doesnt seem like that would be very healthy for them? 😄

4. Right now with certain warframes I've set up I have to switch to my secondary (pistol and Glaive) to use any equipped Glaive correctly as using it with my primary weapon equipped seems to result in a default swinging action, not sure if this is a bug, I'm just wondering if its going to be adressed in future melee updates?

5. Archwings: The number of missions available is somewhat limited in my opinion, it tends to get a bit repetitive at times when trying to get all the mods and I don't know if the new content will add more chances to earn them. I have a fair number but I'm wondering if you will ever add mod packs for the archwings and their weapons, similar to the new mod bundles that are available or perhaps expand the existing bundles to include the relevant archwing mods?

6. Will there be more cosmetic items along the lines of tables, chairs, etc that can be set to automatically match the colour scheme of our orbiter? Right now i don't even consider buying any of the Sukshma cosmetic because they just dont look like they would fit in with my chosen colour scheme.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)its-Tman said:

Railjack release date? And what can we expect to be added to dojos? Also will theres changes in the tilesets to accompany the railjack dlc?

id like the tile set for each planet to have new monsters and citizens, statues, art, and level changes, i feel that the desert is the worst tile that needs the most urgent attention in mars the only mechanic there is wind pushing you back, and Inaros, a new warframe called anubis can come, and maybe more lore or weapons additions to the weather and level design i suggest removing restrictions and expanding the area,  it would be smart to add some golems, devastating sand-creatures with teeth, ghost, robots really contrasting and large creatures or weapons systems that can't be easily shut down such as the turrets with movement reducing sandfloors and heat or exhaustion being realistic deert features the new warframe and monsters will make sense, thats why i say shadows, stalkers, clouds, and infected, occasional changes to rok's claw/moss,alchemy /  rain, and snow/cold can be fun to add a borealis warframe, and ships to climb aboard, or more caves.additional monsters or loot, while still keeping up with the geographic personality of the invading and excavating military there can be added some natives which could be future alien goodguys, changes to locker would be adding cephalon pieces to collect instead of just scanning them, scaning should be saved for the sky and lakes and trees or minning to tell what types of resources one can find, 

16 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Melee combos, not combos with other weapons. The instant switching's very nice! The combos of Shimmering Blight, Bleeding Willow, Twilight Spire, etc... not so much.

melee 3.0, needs to drop i love to see how that plays out with AI improved too i hope they get melee improvements also, especialyl the kubrow and pets, maybe sentinels and monsters can get in with 3.0 using knives and tackles or stun when they are in low hp.

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

take a look at GAUSS and all of his Abilities. Can you keep up with our 41st Warframe?

Is there any reason to bother with getting him? Don't take me wrong, i love looking at all of these new amazing frames, but as someone who enjoys warframe's mechanical aspect i rarely play its PvE, and having no new frame and weapons rebalanced for conclave means no reason to bother with getting them either by farming them in game or through a platinum purchase no matter how much i might want to support its devs. 

On a sidenote, any word about a conclave rebalance or about the match browser mentioned 2 years ago by @[DE]Steve that still hasn't been added to the game?

Will the Cadus - https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Cadus from China Warframe

220?cb=20180330125431

ever be made available in global Warframe like Wukong and Zhuge?

Also since the new player cinematic has Volt cloth physics will it make its way into gameplay? Chroma Primes tabard is still tilted btw despite Mesa Prime having hers fixed. Will it too get an update in a hotfix? Mag Deluxe skin on the plains still broken 18 months later. During Tennocon we saw new deluxe skins and the Titania Deluxe making its way so how far is the Equinox Deluxe skin?

DnOWKYmWwAA3WV0.jpg

7 hours ago, -Manks said:

How is the development going with the Orbiter graphical update?
It was said users decorations should be safely moved into place, but is that still the case or should we start taking decorations down?

Let me piggyback on this. Ive had a few item flip to outside of the ship all in the lower part of ship. How can I get these items back asap, no need to clutter the universe w thing i have purchased for my private viewing during some graphical transformation.

Where is the [Fau Ephemera] for Console Users? Can there be anyway to redo past Tact Alerts like Tetra's Doom to help newer players learn the lore without the need to go look it up in the wiki? A special version of weapons for infested weapons like vandal and wraith weapons? More Mara weapons? Chinese build exclusive items like [Carmine Penta], [Cadus], [Prisma Machete], [Gauvan Sekhara Prime], and the bronze skins? Where is the [Prisma Fluctus]? Can the [Paracesis] be like the dark split sword except with Heavy Blade/Two Handed Nikana? Can [Cautious Shot] be upgraded to -100% self damage? Equinox Deluxe plz don't let this one die like the second Ember deluxe or the Zephyr deluxe.

add sprinklers and other weather changes that make reloading and movement different or more fun, troublesome the sand and vines can reduce player movement, while making the wild kubrows and resources less transparent forgelike, in turn some mage magnetisim and glow is adden, with the tile sets getting more enemies and features they can be less boring and replayable, especially true in space missions where theres no obstructions like snow or rain to obscure teh visions, usually jus tthe status effects and low hp get the blood going, but tahts about it so we need a mega update.

Some questions related to Railjack/empyrean and update to orbiter:

-will there be more ships to choose from, and if yes, will there be ships based on diffrerent factions(their tech) we can use, like corpus,grineer, infested or sentient ?

-is there any chance there will be different classes of ships to choose from, like smaller(possibly as small as one person space fighters,for fast solo missions) or bigger ships(possibly as big as cruisers that are slower but have more fire power) ? 

-any possibility for this update to increase role of current landing ships ? currently majority of them is pretty useless.

-any chance that you will give us with update to orbiter landing animation you shown us long time ago ?

this animation:

How will will the update to orbiter affect its design ?

originally orbiter was supposed to look like this but the design didnt have top window so I expected you changed some stuff around:

Any chance for update to cockpit part of ship ? compared to what you have planned for orbiter it looks very bare-bones, old concepts of liset interior looked much more interesting:

Modular system really make big changes, because on the plain of eidolon expansion we got zaw (melee) and the AMP , on fortuna we got kitgun (secondary) and companion (Moa), on the upcoming update there will be modular archwing. Soooo is it possible if we got modular warframe xD ???
ha ha lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Archived