Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

[DE]Rebecca

Is there a lore reason to Ordis becoming more flirtatious/sexy in the Jovian Concord? (btw. really good job on that voice over, love it!)

Does his time helping the Operator have brought him to finally become more comfortable with himself and his situation as a cephalon?

If anything, I am happy for Ordis, he does seem more confident and happy.

Can we have the old weapon controls as a Gameplay Option like Classic Weapon Controls? Combo with Block (Mouse2) isn't that fluid anymore..

Can we have a report tag for the leechers they are becoming rampant..

Any plans for a possible Chroma rework in the future for his first and fourth abilities?

I'm mainly asking because Chroma is my favorite frame, and his 1st and 4th aren't all that practically useful. Spectral scream lacks damage especially compared to what we've seen out of recent reworks for other frames, while Effigy is used in credit farming and not much else. Both are useless in the late game. Furthermore, with his lore stating that he is a "master of the elements" and the most recent updates adding separation/double slots of energy and emissive colors, is there plans on allowing Chroma to use combined elements (ie. Radiation, Corrosive) that could be implemented through this method as suggested in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5UmmsLRIyk

So the load out setup I use mine for example like corpus load out Cetus load out grinder load out could we get a choose load out before mission load screen after selecting mission while at star hart screen looking for missions todo after finding what you want to do you have to drop screen run to back of ship select new loadout then go back to front of ship and find mission then  maybe from the Tenno screen where we do load outs we could have a selector for star chart screen so then when doing sorties you could make the necessary changes before jumping into next mission in which case we would then need the night wave screen visible there as well hmmmm now I’m thinking while typing smh. We need all the selections in one area

Hi,

I think it's actually my first time posting on such a thread, FWIW. Here goes. Oh. Great job on Jupiter remaster btw. Great job on Wisp. New Corpus enemies that rely on their weapons to deal damage instead of CCing me. I don't really like melee nullifiers though. Railjack looks sweet. High fives for all of you. Please excuse for the long post

• Melee manual block needs to be a thing when using mods that rely on manual blocking, like Electromagnetic Shielding and Guardian Derision. This has been going on for a long time. Right now we're forced to only equip a melee weapon if we want to play like that.

Warframes:
  • Shield gating implementation for all frames when?
  • Any plans on adding a Health gate for all frames?

Pets:
  • AI fixes/rework (Chesa Retrieve is currently broken as far as gathering Earth plants goes, at least)

Sentinels:
  • Can Enhanced Vitality/Calculated Redirection/Metal Fiber values be buffed to match their Warframe versions?

Spawns:
  • Solo play enemy spawns rate increase is needed (1 min 12 s, 100MB video: volt blazing through a map, having to backtrack several times until spawns kicked in again)
  • Corrupted that spawn from fissures in the Grineer tilesets sometimes spawn inside the ceilings

AI:
  • We need better Enemy/Allied NPC AI paths (24 s, 38.7 MiB video: a cetus drone getting stuck on a log)

QOL:
  • Enemy radar mods could use a buff for open world areas, especially helpful when trying to deal with above issue

Arsenal:

• Mod manager UI rework any updates on that? When will we be able to see conditional buffs effects in build UI like Growing Power or Health Conversion? We could use an option to disable animations when installing mods, for example
  • Any idea if gear wheel per loadout can be implemented?
Inventory management:
  • More filter options for relic management screen, namely VAULTED/NON-VAULTED, this has to be doable, come on.

Networking:
  • Can nullfier bubbles be made client-side? Uh, it's a pain in the ass when you have a bad host, and the bubble doesn't register the damage, but is still perfectly able of shutting your abilities down and the only thing you can do is run away?
  • Can Transference in/out be made client side? For those of us who have grown used to use operators even in normal, non open world missions, it totally ruins the immersion if you happen not to be the host and the host connection isn't good enough to accommodate 4 people?

QOL:
  • Ability to turn ship sound sfx on/off, like claiming a recipe in the foundry sfx gets annoying after hearing it a million times

Unintended behaviour:
  • Interacting with your pet anywhere on the ship the animation is always shown in front of the incubator, even if you and your pet were in the Transference room

Wishes:
  • Raids? We want them back, please.
  • Piracy on Empyrean? Track down pirates, bust down their strongholds, loot their corpses for wares and ships for parts?

4 hours ago, Nechiku said:

Hello !

- Could you make a mod for Helios that allows him to scan Kavats and Plants indefinitely ?

- Have you ever considered making enclaves and villages like Cetus and Fortuna, but without an open-World ? That way we could get to meet more factions, then we could do normal missions for them on regular tiles set.

For example on Eris you would go to the myconians colony, then they sent you do the missions on Eris, and you gain reputation that allows you to buy exclusive rewards from these peoples. I think it would be a great way to add more life and interaction in the warframe world, except you don't have to developpe an entire area to do it 🙂

Now that is a great flipping idea great we really need that quality of life and content great idea.

Can we please have the option to remove focus lenses? I don't mean so we can use them again. I mean just destroy them. We already have the option to replace them. Why not having the option to simply remove them? It's a small thing, but it can alleviate my OCD pain. Thank you.

is there any plan to have more than one mod augments for a same skill? (i.e. skill A can have 3-4 augments and player can choose one 'flavour' for it. player can also choose augments for skill B, etc (at the cost of yet another mod slot on the frame) but maybe some skills (or their augments) can have excellent synergy? or at least some lolworthy shenanigans.

we can use it to jazz up some underused skills (whether currently already have an augment already or not) and to enrich the gameplay without a rework or intruduction of a new frame.

some ideas like weaker rhino bubble but very sturdy against self damage, nova 3 can be used for a projectiles deflecting shield, mag 2 is now self-buff that enables her to catch bullets (hmm wonder where this particular idea came from)

15 minutes ago, ZukeSangue said:

Is there any plans to tweek or upgrade melee wall attacks?

From what I've seen it's the same animation for all weapons and they are the most awkward thing to pull off.

Haha I can't even correctly execute wall attack.

Or maybe they always have radical no usable small range.

So i have only just …… 1mln questions…….  JK  😆

Just a few short ones :

1.) Any news on Vauban Rework ? any progress ?                                                                      (he desperatly needs it)

2.) Wukong deluxe when ? Rework and  Prime is already here                                                   (but i need IT as im a weeb and dbz fan)

3.)  Will Ember be buffed anytime soon ? or fire dmg - none plays her for a reason                    (except some pervs - jk plz dont ban)

4.) Can u buff shields …..        

Specificly:  

base shield pool……………... to some of squisher-caster frames                                         (ember , vauban, nyx , volt ) 

Brief Respite mod to add overshields ?

apply shileld gating  to other frames with mod or sth?

5.) Can u remove self dmg  on Cautious Shot mod -                                                                      (it just doesnt scale with warframe health pool- enemies have more hp)

6.) Can u avoid spoiling story of warframe plz ? And next reveals on tennocon ?                          (i still like being suprised)

7.) Primed Master Thief :   +100% to open lockers  when ?

8.) Is Squad Link going to be open world only ?                                                                                 (or also include additional objectives in regular ( tileset) missions )

Hello DE team,

First of all, congratulations and good job for organizing TennoCon 2019 😆🎉!!

Can't wait to see Gauss's abilities, though we could see one during the reveal for Railjack. (or is it?..)

Well I do have some questions/requests/suggestions/prolly nags: 

1) Is it necessary that the Railjack is built within Clans? I know Steve said about making connection but not all clans are.. very well active or big enough. I'd think it be even better if you prepare some kind of relay similar to clan, which is especially for Railjack (a hub or workshop if you may say so) and instead people recruit railjack mission through Recruit Chat, what about you make some kind of Billboard (somewhat like open world bounties) for people who want to hunt certain items/artifacts/components for Railjack.

2) Ivara's Prowl is cancelled when performing bullet jump, a bug or.. nerf? I was able to play Ivara before that happened and Prowl ability didn't break/cancel. Yes, she has that Zipline Arrrow to go to a higher platform (on the other side) but its kinda ANNOYING to keep pressing space or recasts Prowl when you're in the vents. Could you guys please bring back that?

3) Melee. i have some things to say regarding this:

- Aim glide: we are using melee and we aim glide, its changed to equipped Primary or Secondary weapons. Can't we just block during aim glide if we're using melee?

- Chanelling mods: literally has no use as I noticed Chanelling are removed? Or am I missing an announcement or somekind of tutorial for that?

- Fist weapons: Not to be rude, it is the weapon I would not use in game as main melee no matter what (WHERE IS FIST ZAW?!). I think this needs some improvements because.. since we're space ninjas, it would be awesome if Fist weapon has a unique feature of itself. Its a fist weapon, you can't very well block (unless its a whole-arm/full calf plating) attacks. It would be awesome if you add Dodge (with its mods/chance of course) feature for this weapon alone since the speed is faster than other melee (correct me if I'm wrong), and maybe auto aim like archmelee? I would kinda like fighting old school style sometimes, you know?

4) More. Pets. Cats and Dogs are cute (in our case Kavats and Kubrows, can still be improved), robots (MOAs) are awesome (with enough Fortuna standing of course, and I think could be improved more as well), but I think its more awesome if u would add *drumroll cue* a cross breeder NPC for the captured animals (insert Poke**n gameplay here)! .. Though we have Teasonai and Biz asking us to capture the animals (hint for role extension). Well, I really do want a flying pet next, perhaps a flying dragon (hint for Chroma mini companion), or flying bird, or a flying of robot-bird (hint for customized Ospreys bots/sentinel), or a flying hybrid of bird-infested or cyborg bird or bird-sentient? 

5) Fortuna. Love the setting but HATE THE BRIGHT WHITE SNOW striking/poking my eyes sometimes. And, if you could, increase a bit for rare gem acquisition?

I guess thats all before I start to talk nonsense (heh). Stay awesome and love you guys!

Archived