Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

[DE]Rebecca

• Can we get a simetrical and bold , badass looking shoulders for vox solaris's operator skins (many of us likes the bulky looking accesories , I mean come on look how many Rhino mains in the game :D )
  • Melee 3.0 release date 
  • Updates about the raid rework progress
  • Will there be any new infested enemy types in the future ? (cause Grineer and Corpus factions are keep getting new units while infested standing still in their state for a very long time )
  • Will there be a grafical update for infested tile sets and texture. ( cause they are realy looking old even older from the corpus ship tile sets.)
  • Vauban and Banshee reworks
  • Grineer keep excavating acient eidolon fossils from plains of eidolon, So will there be story related event about grineer upgreaded technology combined with sentient techs like we saw on Orb Valis ?

23 hours ago, (PS4)cjlamp said:

Nightwave: Could we get better challenges. I think if there was an "Elite" daily task, players would find it a little more enjoyable.

Orbiter: When can we expect an orbiter update. Graphics could use a touch-up, and it would be nice to be able to have options for the ship layout (choosing room locations, corpus/grineer/sentinal/corrupted/etc. appearance, or having multiple levels)

Enemy Spawning: When can we see an enemy increase in solo play, and can the enemy rate increase altogether. I hate doing a mission, especially void fissures, and running around to find no enemies anywhere for a while.

Archwing: I'd like to see some additional archwing missions as standard planet missions with a higher enemy base level. There could be a mission put on Pluto and Sedna to incorporate this.

Keep doing what you do DE. Y'all are amazing.

Have a wonderful day Tenno!

Watch the devstreams before you ask questions. They've addressed a lot of what you've asked. 

Il y a 3 heures, insight81 a dit :

Now that is a great flipping idea great we really need that quality of life and content great idea.

Thank you ! 

I think it would benefit both veterans (new stuff To farm and collect) and new players : they would be more directed when arriving on a planet, and they would know  what exactly they are doing there (there could be like one people quest  per planet, leading at the end to Kill the planet boss, before taking the next rail and going To the next planet)

Actually this could replace the solar rail update content. Make no mistake, I personnaly think it was a great update, helped a lot of new players and introduced them to a lot of the game mechanics, but it misses on thing : Story.

Introducing some people would be a nice way to address that I believe, for example on Mars a pnj would tell you About the cephalon fragment, then ask you To scan three for him, etc etc.

I'd really like To have your thoughts about it, also forgot To say it in my previous post but you guys are awesome and so is warframe 😁

Yay, I can't wait to see more of Gauss!

As for the questions:

1. Please, please, can we have a fix of the "meleeing while having a drill equipped unequips the drill" bug?

2. Do you plan on fixing older operator hairstyles so that they don't appear semi-translucent when viewed from behind?

3. When can we expect Glaxion Vandal and Spectra Vandal getting added as Baro's items/Invasion rewards/etc?

4. Will various Nightwave rewards (e.g. the armour, the ephemera) be available again? Maybe as somewhat expensive items in Nora's shop?

5. An option to colour the helmets separately from the skins, please?

6. An option to sit on the benches in the quarters, please?

7. When will we see the return of Excal's old exalted blade of light as well as new FX for Mag as per the awesome cinematic trailer from Tennocon?

So i have to ask. On nightwave we keep getting the build and guild an item as a quest. So want to talk about that for a sec. Idk about most people but personaly I have built all 4 kitgun types, guilded and formad them a lot with a catalyst also built all amps and all robot pets. When i get this quest it feels like i get told i got to use more resources to build a copy of something i already have that ill probably sell and waste the time and resources ive placed into it because of weapon spaces being limited.

So here comes the question - is it possible to just straight up remove said quest and not have it in nightwave as we did with some of them or and hear me out here, when are those primary kitguns coming? Hell id even settle for new kitgun parts so we can have more combinations of pistols to try or new bots or even new amps, literally anything to help say yeah i can do this quest and actualy feel somewhat worth doing it instead of either building something to just throw it away and waste time and resources.

Because it might be fine if the person in question hasnt built everything but in my case since ive tried and built everything the quest is kind of just there. Idk id love to hear something about this on the devstream DE. Even if its just a thought or a reminder that you did mention these things in one of the devstreams b4 or after fortuna dropped(about primary kitguns).

This is not a hate letter, im just asking a question as i feel it is somewhat important and needs to get some answer to it. Thanks and much love for all your hard work

5 минут назад, VoidJumper сказал:

Idk about most people but personaly I have built all 4 kitgun types, guilded and formad them a lot with a catalyst also built all amps and all robot pets. When i get this quest it feels like i get told i got to use more resources to build a copy of something i already have that ill probably sell and waste the time and resources ive placed into it because of weapon spaces being limited.

That's why i think that these Nightwave quests should be given individually for each player depending on what they have/completed

Hello, here are my questions.

• It was said that we would get modular archwing, will we get to have modular arch-guns also?
  • Will there be another two-handed Nikana coming in the future?
  • How is melee 3.0 doing? Is the combo counter rework going to happen or there is something different?
  • Will we get a new type of Kavat this year?
  • Can we expect a boss rework in the near future? for example The Sergeant/Nef Anyo (If i remember correctly, he was going to be a place holder for the Nef Anyo fight that would come later) and Phorid?
  • How are the Deluxe skins for Khora, Garuda, Harrow and Equinox doing? can we expect them (or most of them) this year?

Now that we finally know that the sentient arm-cannon comes with the new war, will we also get the sentient enemy that came with the original concept art, bc that is one of the best looking sentients we have seen so far.

My questions:

1. Any update on being able to load Companions the same as Sentinels (i.e. without having to pull them in and out of Stasis)?
  2. Could we have Operator amp and arcane configurations linked to Loadouts in the Arsenal, please?
  3. Will the old event cosmetics (e.g. Sevati Sekhara, Quantum badge, etc.) ever be brought back?  It would give new players some more options for Fashion Frame.  The weapons and mods are back so why not cosmetics as well?
  4. Update requested on raids/trials being reintroduced.
  5. Update requested on Cross Save or Cross Progression (don't care about cross play).

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Nechiku said:

Thank you ! 

I think it would benefit both veterans (new stuff To farm and collect) and new players : they would be more directed when arriving on a planet, and they would know  what exactly they are doing there (there could be like one people quest  per planet, leading at the end to Kill the planet boss, before taking the next rail and going To the next planet)

Actually this could replace the solar rail update content. Make no mistake, I personnaly think it was a great update, helped a lot of new players and introduced them to a lot of the game mechanics, but it misses on thing : Story.

Introducing some people would be a nice way to address that I believe, for example on Mars a pnj would tell you About the cephalon fragment, then ask you To scan three for him, etc etc.

I'd really like To have your thoughts about it, also forgot To say it in my previous post but you guys are awesome and so is warframe 😁

So agreed all that makes perfect sense I would add though alerts to bring us back to planets so as to assist new players for instance capture data mission for a faction that will drop you with new players that could not make it through a capture mission allowing them to come in contact with vets who they can friend chat ask questions and join clans 

39 minutes ago, CoffeeElemental said:

That's why i think that these Nightwave quests should be given individually for each player depending on what they have/completed

I would like to see night wave as alerts for Nora where we get the reward for doing a mission like capture her data but inside that mission bullet jump 25 times or something like get 25 corrosion kills while collecting data on the story we’re playing

Nice! I am excited to see you guys again and what you will tell us! 

- Will we get other Prime Archwings or any Prime Archguns? 

- Will there ever be more Pets? (For example some of the beasts from Fortuna? #Bolarola) 

- What will happen with the infested room? And will we get more Rooms? 

1. Will you add Trinity to this Season's Nightwave, purchasable with Creds?
  2. Are there plans to give Trinity a Quest?
  3. Will the Devotees remain beyond this Season's Nightwave?
  4. Is there a solution to Condrocs falling through the map on capture in PoE?

Seeing as this Nightwave Season is about healing and devotees, can we buy Trinity with creds? Harrow probably has little chance of being included but Trinity makes sense. I think a lot of newer players would learn a lot about abilities and team play if they had Trinity. Any plans to give Trinity a Quest in the future? The Devotees are great, thank you, I hope they stay. When I capture Condrocs on the PoE with Ivara's Sleep Arrow, at least one falls under the map. Any plans to look at this issue?

Could the Amalgam mod for the Argonak include dual daggers? As the dual dagger class needs something to make them more viable.

[Not a question however:] I think the velocitus damage calculation is broken on land, since the inception of gravamag, the velocitus has always done almost no damage while not in archwing mode, doing 21 damage to an infested runner while fully modded is kind of a joke.

Archived