Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #129!

[DE]Rebecca

Devstream129_1080.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew!

What: We are back! Our first Devstream since TennoCon 2019 is happening this Friday! Don’t miss our return to the couch where we bring behind the scenes information from TennoCon, discuss the highlights, and take a look at GAUSS and all of his Abilities. Can you keep up with our 41st Warframe?

Prizes? Oh yes! We have Digital Prizes and Physical Prizes to give away – don’t miss it!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

Twitch Drop/Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream! Make sure your account is linked to only one account - warframe.com/user !

When: Join us this Friday, July 26th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m EDT on Friday, July 26th!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

How is the development going with the Orbiter graphical update?
It was said users decorations should be safely moved into place, but is that still the case or should we start taking decorations down?

Will we get Valkyr Deluxe Skin? I know we got the Gersimi Skin but that isn't really deluxe, is it?
Will there be more syndicate weapons?
Any plans on allowing Archwing Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?
Can Kuva Fortress and Lua be Fissure-viable please?
Will Corrupted Mods get a look at again at some point? 
Gentleman a short view back to the past. four years ago, Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him in front of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you two both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication  with your lotus.
Where is single sword + pistol dual wielding?
Are there any plans for allowing dual wield with thrown weapons like the Kunai, Spira (Prime) or Hikou (Prime)?
Will we ever get primary and/or secondary stealth finishers/finishers?
Any news on the (promised) updates to current boss fights. Mainly Phorid, Sergeant?
Any plans for new Kavats? 
Any plan to buff Kubrows?
Is there a way to see how much xp each Weapon/Frame/Companion got in a mission when they are already level 30?
Is it possible to have us set up the "important" resources that pop up when we pick them up, like Tellurium and Argon Crystals?
Possible to add hours next to Usage in the profile?
Possible to access information about Usage in the last 28 Days, 365 Days in the Profile?
Would it be possible to add mouse over for the buffs at the top of the screen?
Will there be more stuff to unlock with focus points? Relic Packs bought with Focus?

Mandatory "Mirage Deluxe when?"

Also, Railjack coming out soon or not?

Also, any plans to make Nightwave less tedious and boring?

Also, when are we getting Quick Melee back? Cause Melee 3.0 is an exercise in frustration thanks to the terrible flow and pacing of all combos in the game, an issue easily fixed by simple combos like the ones Quick Melee allowed for.

Finally, in one of the recent Devstreams, you guys said you are considering normal spawn rates for solo players (instead of the quarter spawns we have now). Any progress on that front?

I have a few questions regarding melee:

1. Is auto block going to stay, or are you going to bring manual blocking back somehow?
2. Are you going to change how the combo counter works?
3. Is charge attacks pre swing going to be removed?
4. What are the channeling changes?
5. In general, what is your plan after a couple of months of feedback from the players?

Gauss? Yesssssssssssss. I can't wait for this.

I have a few questions.

1. What ever happened to those proto skins that are based off of Dark Sector weapons. They've been shown off only once and have faded into backburner. Is there going to ever be anything about them in the future?

2. Will there ever be any new syndicate weapon augments? Its been 84 years since we've gotten any new weapon augments from syndicates. We get a few new wawrframe power augments every few months, but nothing as far as weapons. Would be nice to see a resurgence of new syndicate mods for weapons.

3. Can we possibly ever get a shield increasing aura mod? We have a health increasing one, and an armor increasing one, and a sprint speed increasing one, but we don't have one for shields yet.

4. 3rd Orb spider on the Vallis when?

1)
Operators. Nice eye textures. Awful skin textures. And what's going on with the back of the neck?!
(also, I don't have a picture of it, but the new hairstyles don't even connect to the head model on my operator, they float about an in-game inch or two away from the scalp)

kqzqchZ.jpg

XFsiLKo.jpg

2)
With the news that Umbra will get a 'Prime Toggle', could we also allow Umbra and Excalibur Prime to share cosmetics?

661QOQ0.png

3)
Can we please have the Grineer dogs removed from Adaro/Sedna, or at least have them be properly deafened by Banshee's Silence? Maybe this was intentionally added to trip up people farming it for Focus, but it's so counter-intuitive. Dog units are generally more sentitive to sound, so they should be MORE affected by Silence and unable to alert anyone, breaking the stealth kill multiplier.

4) More appearances from our good friend, the Man In The Wall.
I had ideas. Let them appear as a daily login NPC, maybe. Or, let's say we're modding a warframe or weapon in the armoury. Why not have Wally appear in the background for a few seconds as a blink-and-you-miss-it sort of easter egg?
Or something that invokes this kind of feeling?
WBeiBlS.gif

5) New for Devstream 126, this question:
Are there any secrets in Warframe that nobody has yet discovered? Secret rooms, easter eggs, things of that ilk?

6) New for Devstream 129, this question:
What if, upon crafting a weapon, we could place a version as an Orbiter decoration?

Currently on mobile so apologies for the lack of bullet points (also probably due to lack of competence using Forums on my phone). 

- Will there be any more weapon design contests? If so, is there an ETA on the next one

- Any possibility for pets to have separately modded "weapons" (Kavat Claws and Kubrow Jaws for instance)? 

- Will there ever be an Infested special variant like how Corpus have Vandal and Grineer have Wraith? 

- Would it be possible to allow Khora's Whip to be separately moddable and usable while no melee is equipped like Garuda's Claws. Its model is very nice but we don't get to see it so much due to Whiplash's animation being pretty quick.

- Any possibility of Umbral Forma being potentially made purchasable from Nightwave Offerings for Creds once you've obtained your first one from the Season rewards (100 of the currency maybe). 

- Any possibility of a favourites feature in the arsenal? Press a button to mark an item as favourite and "sort by favourites".

And with the announcement of the Landing Craft interior rework:

- Would it be possible to have a lights system in the Landing Craft like we do in the Dojo?

- Would it be possible to have certain props from the Dojo such as grass or plants so we could create our own little garden in the Landing Craft?

Hey guys,

With continued disposition shifts negatively affecting several popular weapons, is there any chance we could get extra sources of Kuva to compensate for highly-rolled rivens losing their power? Perhaps a lowered reroll cost, maybe higher Kuva drops?

Nice , now I have something to do Friday 😄
I got few questions :
- Some news or ETA about the third Orb fight ? Or will she stay splashing for a moment ?
- Will empyrean be shipped in part like fortuna was by shipping open world first then orb fight later ? (like Railjack first , then squad links , and kuva liches last for exemple to allow fixes on separate parts )
- Is Empyrean gonna be introduced with a quest?
- Will we see kuva liches other than grineer? Like corpus liches?
- Is the girl in the new trailer an operator ?

Keep going guys and take care, looking forward to Friday ^^

With the Orbiter Changes coming will we finally be seeing, the long ago mentioned, docking animation? Although things have changed since then (New landing craft and the such) I'd assume the exterior of the orbiter has also changed, if so will we ever see it? 

9I22bxD.gif

Welcome back.

- I would like to ask a question about Railjack, can we still man the ship solo, like everything will be automated, processing the collected material, turrets and whats not? 

- Can we have the dry dock early so we can place in the dojo? there is a space limit to rooms or atleast a dummy/ PH room for the dry dock!

- Can we have an emoji that allows us to pet our companions mid mission?

Archived