Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Deluxe: Update 25.5.0 + 25.5.0.1

[DE]Megan

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Any summoned allied Specters in a Nightmare mission will now have a reddish distorted glow to indicate that they have turned against you and you’ve made a huge mistake in trusting them.

Wait what?

can you please fix the Sawgaw hitboxes, i still haven't been able to get them ever since i started playing 😞

also the water turbine on the PoE is still not working properly and is making it impossible to finish thousand year fish statuette 

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Additions:

• Added the ability to view a list of items you own that a Riven fits into. This way you can know which stats you want, without having to flip-flop between the Arsenal to check:

Very nice, I tended to flip-flop between Warframe and my browser instead. Now I don't have to 🙂. With the modular weapons, perhaps a 'vertical list' similar to the one in the Browse Genetic Imprints might work well?

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Colour Picker Changes:

We have released substantial improvements to the Colour Customization of Warframe! 

1. You can now view your Palettes in a redesigned screen that allows for more convenient browsing of your options. The old single-column design took a long time to scroll, and the new two-column cleaner design is much more streamlined. 
  2. Random colour now chooses across multiple palettes!
  3. Any Legacy colours cannot be saved as favourite - this is to fix a bug that would prevent any and all customization saving. 
  4. +5 new ‘Favourite’ Colour slots! 
  5. Added new ‘drag’ functionality to the Favourites grid so you can move colour around! 
  6. Added focus sound to swatch grid, and select sound when toggling favorites!

Since I can spend quite a substantial time colour customizing in Warframe, and I appreciate QoL UI improvements a lot -  I am extra grateful for these changes.
However, I kind of liked that Random Colors choose between colours within a single palette. It gave the colours more cohesion.

I have a couple of suggestions:
1) 'Undo'/'Go back one step' to Random Colors - I have a tendency to click again right after I see a colour combination I like. Some sort of undo would be very lovely to have.

2) Adding Random Color button next to the Clear custom color arrow icon, for only randomizing a single colour.

Thank you DE for the update (esp. Revenant fixes, one of my many 'mains')

2 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

Awesome fixes, what about Tennocon 2019 Twitch drops, when will those be fixed for guys that missed out on the exclusive cosmetic?

were you there to watch the tennocon livestream? also what cosmetic, do you mean the Lotus Ephem?

Fixing of extreme washed out colors in sight? It might be impossible, because it effects the normal colors to much, but if black or white are just light/dark greys it limits your customization ALOT. I try to steamline my looks over all Warframes, so Weapon and all fit properly. And this doesn't help.

"Fixed the Zenith sometimes getting stuck only firing one semi-auto shot before reverting to auto."

....as the meme says:  Well Yes, But Actually No.

A bug occured that i cannot use zenith AT ALL when shooting from melee stance.
I threw zenistar disc then clicking left mouse to shoot with semi mode zenith but i could not shoot or chance semi-auto-mode, cannot reload (cause it was full).   
So i had to threw zenistar away a few times , change weapons a couple of times, then somehow zenith started to work as usual.   
So there is still bugs around zenith. but If you dont use melee, you are okay now !
(im still very dissapointed that zenith cannot be reloaded in semi mode, because its just switch back to auto, and i have to throw the disc away again to use semi. but still better than nothing.)

Keep up the good work,  and thanks for the late fix. 

23 hours ago, Ejodai said:

Garuda's Talons are still excluded of weapon-restricted missions. Her Exalted Weapons are the ONLY exception to the weapon restriction rule.

not new I think. Mesa can use her regulators. Excal can use his blade. Unless that was patched, not sure

Oh and I'd like you to add name on the top (on the palette in the two-column view) of the palette so we know which one is which. Either have it as a "hover over to see" or keep the text visible at all times. That way it'll be easier to distinguish some very look-a-like palettes.

And there is one more thing I've wanted for such long now, but a color font customization should be a thing. I know some UI themes allow different colors on some text in the new UIs, but there are more areas I'd want it on. I am not colorblind but have very poor sight. For me, orange text is more visible to my eyes(if on a slightly darker background) than white. White or black tends to go into each other so you get all kinds of weird words when trying to read it. There are many others who share the same issue as me, and for them it varies on which color they see best on.

During the red text I was on a survival in the void then the host left 

Suddenly I got removed to and all my loot and special stuff I got during the mission got removed luckily I got my relics rewards but still it was really annoying please fix if possible

You know how they tend to say, have photo or video evidence or it did not happen.  I kind of want to see the "Fixed rocks that were suspended in mid air by sitting them down (literally) and telling them about physics and gravity."  That would just be fun to witness.  lol.  Keep up the great work though.  

Archived