Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

some DE partners have xp from oxylus x 2

(PSN)hirprirode

3 minutes ago, (PS4)hirprirode said:

well with oxylus x 2 you have 6k xp more that is same xp like frame so ok than lato prime and skana prime is ok now lol

Whatever caused people to get double the affinity is just an error that needs to get fixed, it doesn't mean anything else.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, (PS4)hirprirode said:

nop because i have screen shot where this DE partner on ps4 write and i quote DE is aware and they giggled at it

That which is brought up without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Your anecdotes are not evidence.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, (PS4)hirprirode said:

nop because i have screen shot where this DE partner on ps4 write and i quote DE is aware and they giggled at it

And you have yet to provide any of these screenshots....

Until we get some actual evidence, such as looks at their profiles and total mastery, as well as this message you're referencing, why should we believe you?

Further you're making massive, and frankly stupid, leaps in "logic" and comparing it to things that are in now way equal.
And honestly, I wonder what you'll do when you see all of the past event gear that you might not have and who knows exactly when they'll come back again...

Finally: 6K mastery isn't important in the least.
Everyone will be able to reach MR30, so what's the problem?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)hirprirode said:

finally someone who play on ps4 because i have screen shot on my Ps4 sent me message on PSN and ill send you screen shot with proof my PSN id  hirprirode

Either copy the image to a USB stick, then to a PC/laptop and then upload it to an image sharing site. Or share it to social media and link it.

5 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

And you have yet to provide any of these screenshots....

Until we get some actual evidence, such as looks at their profiles and total mastery, as well as this message you're referencing, why should we believe you?

Further you're making massive, and frankly stupid, leaps in "logic" and comparing it to things that are in now way equal.
And honestly, I wonder what you'll do when you see all of the past event gear that you might not have and who knows exactly when they'll come back again...

Finally: 6K mastery isn't important in the least.
Everyone will be able to reach MR30, so what's the problem?

problem is exclusive extra 6k xp for some DE partners and if i put ss topic will be deleted because i'm pretty sure is against forum rules post ss with other player id

Just now, (PS4)hirprirode said:

problem is exclusive extra 6k xp for some DE partners and if i put ss topic will be deleted because i'm pretty sure is against forum rules post ss with other player id

there's something called 'editing' which you can do to block out whatever info you might think are problematic and can cause a ban. any other excuses? 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)hirprirode said:

And you can block those out in a few seconds using paint...which is what other people do when they post anything remotely similar to what you are.

Just cover up their username, clan, and other identifying/revealing information, to show that they have extra mastery compared to normal players.

Bare minmum you should post is:
-Screenshot with blocked out names of this conversation you said happened
-Screenshot of their total MR points (nothing else but that is really needed)
-Screenshot of their profile inventory page that lists how many items they have mastered out of how many available to them
AND if possible a screenshot of the extra oxylus in their profile.

That way people can actually take a look at it, do the maths, and figure out if you're telling the truth, that they do have 6K extra mastery, or if you're just blowing smoke.

Finally:
Again 6K mastery doesn't matter.
At the higher MRs that is less than a 1% advantage...and so what, they'll get to the next MR a week or two faster than you.  So what?  Everyone who has event rewards that you don't have will also hit the next MR faster than you.
In the end you'll still be able to hit MR30.
And its not like mastery rank matters in the least bit anyways...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)hirprirode said:

So, your first idea was to come to the general discussion part of the forum (leaving your punctuation at home) and not to the bug section, asking if it was a glitch or not. Then, you are jumping to the conclusion that Partners get a preferential treatment and that they will keep doing this.

I am scared that you are a DE Partner.

• Like 2